FAO THE CITY BOARD

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

FAO THE CITY BOARD

Postby Nick » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:23 pm

I hope are end to the season teaches you a fucking lot about the mark hughes sacking. Ironically it will just get mancini the chop and we'll be a laughing stock again and no top manager will trust us.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Re: FAO THE CITY BOARD

Postby Blue Since 76 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:28 pm

Nick wrote:I hope are end to the season teaches you a fucking lot about the mark hughes sacking. Ironically it will just get mancini the chop and we'll be a laughing stock again and no top manager will trust us.

yeah, cos Real Madrid never do that.
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Manx Blue » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:29 pm

Blue Since 76 wrote:
Nick wrote:I hope are end to the season teaches you a fucking lot about the mark hughes sacking. Ironically it will just get mancini the chop and we'll be a laughing stock again and no top manager will trust us.

yeah, cos Real Madrid never do that.

The difference is, they have 20 odd title and 8 or 9 champions leagues
Manx and Proud...Born on the 5th of July

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue

Postby Erwin Rommel » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:30 pm

When people look back once the seasons finished, this will be the turning point. A total joke.
Erwin Rommel
Ben Thatcher's Elbow

Supporter of: mcfc
My favourite player is: tevez

Postby Nick » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:51 pm

I cannot see how we are going to get better, we are getting worse every game under mancini and ive still not seen us have a good game despite the points weve picked up. We have some really tough games and you cant beat liverpool, spurs, chelsea or united by playing wank. The warning signs are there but I dont see what we can really do.

Hughes was sacked out of the blue. Fair enough we were just as dire away, but at least we were scoring goals at home and looking like we could score at any point. Lescott was just starting too look good and he got injured.

When vince is fit he has to partner Lescott because Toure is a liability. I have no idea why mancini proceeded to get rid of robinho and weiss and not replace them.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:51 pm

Nice one. I've heard they visit here quite frequently.
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby Blue Since 76 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:11 pm

Nick wrote:I cannot see how we are going to get better, we are getting worse every game under mancini and ive still not seen us have a good game despite the points weve picked up. We have some really tough games and you cant beat liverpool, spurs, chelsea or U***d by playing wank. The warning signs are there but I dont see what we can really do.

Hughes was sacked out of the blue. Fair enough we were just as dire away, but at least we were scoring goals at home and looking like we could score at any point. Lescott was just starting too look good and he got injured.

When vince is fit he has to partner Lescott because Toure is a liability. I have no idea why mancini proceeded to get rid of robinho and weiss and not replace them.

so, we were dire away, Lescott didn't look like a £24M player and Toure (£14M) didn't look any good either. No idea why they got rid of him.

Not convinced Mancini is the right person to take us forward either, by the way and I've already said I'll be surprised if he's still here in August, but that doesn't mean I'd have let Hughes buy more one paced midfielders and poor defenders either.
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Bingo Lewis » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:13 am

just incase anybody does read this.
tell mancini to play 442, with players in their correct position AND JUST ONE FUCKING DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER, or you're going to fucking sack him.
the fucking idiot.
Bingo Lewis
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Curzon Ashton U10's
My favourite player is: Kiers Casey

Postby eastlandsblue » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:23 am

Bingo Lewis wrote:just incase anybody does read this.
tell mancini to play 442, with players in their correct position AND JUST ONE FUCKING DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER, or you're going to fucking sack him.
the fucking idiot.

Bang on
pain i can handle, but pride hurts
eastlandsblue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:49 am

Dear Nick

I read your letter with greatest of interests. I thought you raised some very valid points. I've also been reading your posts on mancityfans.net with great interest. You seem a man who knows what he is talking about. Your nice words about mister Stuart Pearce haven't gone unnoticed here in Abu Dhabi and I can assure you that plans are already underway to get this football mastermind to be part of our management set up.

Yours
Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby btajim » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:28 am

LookMumI'mOnMCF.net wrote:Nice one. I've heard they visit here quite frequently.

Garry Cook does.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:42 am

btajim wrote:
LookMumI'mOnMCF.net wrote:Nice one. I've heard they visit here quite frequently.

Garry Cook does.

That's what I said!
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby petrov » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:42 am

zzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzz