My Thoughts On City.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: My Thoughts On City.

Postby Mase » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:21 pm

xavi6 wrote:As a stand alone incident this is inexcusable -

Looking at that picture I'm wondering why the hell Given has been left with two players free to jump up with him? Where the fuck is the marking?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:26 pm

MaseCTID wrote:

Looking at that picture I'm wondering why the hell Given has been left with two players free to jump up with him? Where the fuck is the marking?

The ball's gone right to him in his area at a perfect height for catching. He can see it & just has to catch it. a City player in his way could just put him off.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Beeks » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:28 pm

john68 wrote:IBH,

Stop behaving like a tosser and grow the fuck up. We have all been young and stupid but most of us grow out of it.
Gillie is a good guy, worthy of respect. He doesn't need your shit nor do I think you impress him either.
Maybe you need a cuddle Mate.

Perhaps you should read this thread John...I think you'll find I was commenting on the fickle nature of fans saying Shay is the best in the world one minute then calling him shit the next after a couple of below par performances...then I think you will find it was hardman gillie steaming in with the insults and threats...I merely reserve the right to defend myself in a less than eloquent style ;-)
Last edited by Beeks on Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Mase » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:28 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
MaseCTID wrote:

The ball's gone right to him in his area at a perfect height for catching. He can see it & just has to catch it. a City player in his way could just put him off.

Or the player could have headed it away, no?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:32 pm

MaseCTID wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
MaseCTID wrote:

Or the player could have headed it away, no?

In most cases no. Lescott, Adebayor, RSC, Richards perhaps, no one else though & they could just as easily head it in their own net or against Given's hands.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby john68 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:39 pm

Maybe it was that less eloquent style that did you no favours mate.
If you are set on physically harming him...simply follow the smell of piss to the Post Office on pension day...but you will have 2 of us to deal with...:-)
...We can be brutal with our zimmers...and have you ever tried walking straight when there's a bus pass shoved up yer arse???....:-)
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby Beeks » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:45 pm

john68 wrote:Maybe it was that less eloquent style that did you no favours mate.
If you are set on physically harming him...simply follow the smell of piss to the Post Office on pension day...but you will have 2 of us to deal with...:-)
...We can be brutal with our zimmers...and have you ever tried walking straight when there's a bus pass shoved up yer arse???....:-)

hahaha ;-)
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby gillie » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:52 pm

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:
john68 wrote:Maybe it was that less eloquent style that did you no favours mate.

hahaha ;-)

Bish i have no probs with you mate i just dont like being called a cunt i cant stand the word.I will however apologise for saying you should resign i mis read your post at the time and i was'nt in the best of moods.So as far as i am concerned its best put to bed.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby bobby brows » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:54 pm

the key with given is that when we signed him, we were after a large commanding goalkeeper! whilst his experience worked in our favour last year maybe (admittedly rather simplisticly) the fact that the only really difference between him and joe hart is their age!
Please visit my website covering both Manchester City & Manchester City Women http://www.stealingfiveyards.com
bobby brows
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Beeks » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:58 pm

gillie wrote:
IanBishopsHaircut wrote:

hahaha ;-)

Bish i have no probs with you mate i just dont like being called a cunt i cant stand the word.I will however apologise for saying you should resign i mis read your post at the time and i was'nt in the best of moods.So as far as i am concerned its best put to bed.

forgotten about Gil...I think everyone is the same at the moment...seems Mancio is causing even more arguements than MH did!
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby gillie » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:06 pm

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:
gillie wrote:
IanBishopsHaircut wrote:

hahaha ;-)

forgotten about Gil...I think everyone is the same at the moment...seems Mancio is causing even more arguements than MH did!

He sure is another piss poor performance against the Dippers and i think i will spend Sunday evening in off topic lol.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Tokyo Blue » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:58 pm

xavi6 wrote:
IanBishopsHaircut wrote:funny as fuck

Everyone raving about Shay for weeks...best keeper in the prem...in the world

couple of games where he is not champion of the world and the piranhas are out

Can someone look up 'fickle' in the dictionary please and put some of these cunts out of their misery

As a stand alone incident this is inexcusable -

On that photo it looks like the number 17's right arm is holding him down by his left shoulder. I didn't think so when I saw it live.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Original Dub » Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:12 pm

gillie wrote:
IanBishopsHaircut wrote:

hahaha ;-)

Bit of a tetchy cunt aren't you Gill? ;)))))
Original Dub

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum