Im Feeling Positive Tonight!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Im Feeling Positive Tonight!

Postby BlueMoonAwoken » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:19 pm

We have

Liverpool at home ( Draw or win would be great ) I personally believe we can do them at eastlands.

Chelsea Away ( Draw would be great ) Will be hard to win but if we get beat or draw its not the end.

Spurs at home ( Draw or win would be great ) I think we can do these at home as well !

Then we have

Sunderland
Fulham
Wigan
Burnley
Birmingham

These 5 games where we will win or lose 4th spot In my opinion and i think we are struggling to gel but the more games we play the more i can see city winning. If tevez and bellamy stay fit till the end of the season we can do this!!!!

But only if mancini stops trying to be clever with the wingers and play SWP on the RIGHT and adam johnson on the LEFT we will be fine. If through the game SWP or Jonno aint having much luck then switch sides but dont start them out of position for fuck sake.
"We have Spread Our Dreams Beneath Your Feet, Now your Dreams Become Our Reality"
BlueMoonAwoken
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Re: Im Feeling Positive Tonight!

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:23 pm

Can i have some of what your on? if you think were gonna get anything against chelsea your very wrong
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:24 pm

the tickets to your party are selling like hot cakes mate
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby avoidconfusion » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:24 pm

If Mancini would drop his obsession with Vieira and play Ireland instead that would be a great start.
so now as every enemy circles our city
sour and sore, we swear war
avoidconfusion

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mad Zabba

Postby Somerset Blue » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:28 pm

The up-side to what will no doubt be very tough games against Liverpool and Spuds is that we have a chance to take points off our nearest rivals. As for Chelsea, anything from that would be a bonus. We seem to be letting the likes of Pompey, Bolton, Hull and Stoke drag us down to their level, so maybe we are better off playing these 'better' sides...
Somerset Blue
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby BlueMoonAwoken » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:30 pm

Yeah i dont think we will get anything from chelsea but we could easily get a draw if we play well. Even if we lose so what we are not hunting chelsea down. The owness is on them to beat us , kinda like stoke was against us. We can make it hard for them and hopefully tevez back we can nick a draw or win.
"We have Spread Our Dreams Beneath Your Feet, Now your Dreams Become Our Reality"
BlueMoonAwoken
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby BlueMoonAwoken » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:32 pm

Somerset Blue wrote:The up-side to what will no doubt be very tough games against Liverpool and Spuds is that we have a chance to take points off our nearest rivals. As for Chelsea, anything from that would be a bonus. We seem to be letting the likes of Pompey, Bolton, Hull and Stoke drag us down to their level, so maybe we are better off playing these 'better' sides...

Yeah i watched the game and they was dirty as fuck! when teams play like that our players will be afraid to play quick passing as there expecting a 2 footed challenge to come flying in on them.

But that is where these players decide whether they want to break a leg for city or show off in the world cup.
BlueMoonAwoken
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Kladze » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:46 pm

BlueMoonAwoken wrote:We have

Liverpool at home ( Draw or win would be great ) I personally believe we can do them at eastlands.

Chelsea Away ( Draw would be great ) Will be hard to win but if we get beat or draw its not the end.

Spurs at home ( Draw or win would be great ) I think we can do these at home as well !

Then we have

Sunderland
Fulham
Wigan
Burnley
Birmingham

These 5 games where we will win or lose 4th spot In my opinion and i think we are struggling to gel but the more games we play the more i can see city winning. If tevez and bellamy stay fit till the end of the season we can do this!!!!

But only if mancini stops trying to be clever with the wingers and play SWP on the RIGHT and adam johnson on the LEFT we will be fine. If through the game SWP or Jonno aint having much luck then switch sides but dont start them out of position for fuck sake.

Which City have you been watching recently?
It's not the same team I've been following that's for sure.
[center]Image[/center]
Kladze
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: NdJ

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:54 pm

We always lose to Chelsea there but we're more likely to win at places like Chelsea battling like tonight, however dour the football, than turn up with lots of tricky but gutless footballers who all throw the towel in as soon as Chelsea come out of their own half like we did last year & the year before.

Against teams like Liverpool at home though, we need to play football. I recon our season rests on this game. Win it & we'll start to play I recon.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby blue 68 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:56 pm

avoidconfusion wrote:If Mancini would drop his obsession with Vieira and play Ireland instead that would be a great start.

agree, CREATIVITY, at home surely a no brainer, even as sub, maybe Ireland is at fault in training, fuck knows but we're wank to watch at the mo
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.
blue 68
De Jong's Tackle

Return to The Maine Football forum