the disallowed goal

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: the disallowed goal

Postby lets all have a disco » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:49 am

If Mancini carries on with these tactics not only will i fan the flames ill carry the matches and lighter fluid.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby Im_Spartacus » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:21 pm

lets all have a disco wrote:If Mancini carries on with these tactics not only will i fan the flames ill carry the matches and lighter fluid.

I'll be right behind you mate, I'll be the first to admit I was one of Hughes' biggest critics, and it doesnt seem to be working out, just fucks me off that one of the very people whinging about "the deterioration" of quality on the board last year is playing up like that.

Anyway, I forgot to post on topic. Have seen it a number of times this morning, and Given clearly jumped into Shawcross' space, after Shawcross was already in the air.

But, suppose you could also look at it that Given knew exactly what he was doing as referees will always give a foul regardless of who instigated the contact, which makes him a genius, no? Personally thought it was a good and legal goal, Gieven was at fault not just for failing to jump early enough, but also for not having his defence organised.

This spotlight on him of him being all of a sudden considered one of the best keepers in the world seems to be weighing heavy recently, and his flaws are being cruelly exposed game after game recently
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby btajim » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:42 pm

johnpb78 wrote:
btajim wrote:Where's the "Top 4" comeback from the Mancini clique had Stoke won 2-1? "One more game in hand", yeah?

Fucking hell mate, you whinge about the shit that went on on this board before Hughes went, spitting your dummy out and fucking off for a few months because an internet forum became a bit too lairy.

Yet here you are with incendiary comments, naming a "Mancini Clique" - which I think number two on this board, fanning the very flames and trying to cause the very same divisions that you yourself proclaimed as one reason for taking a break.

You really couldnt make it up.

Who are you? I have absolutely no idea who you are.

If you're genuinely unable to understand why a significant number of established posters began to have their patience tested by the deep immaturity of a minority of people then I really do feel for you. It got worse after I went.

And how exactly did I "spit my dummy out", John? I sent one Mod a PM to ask him to deactivate my account because I wanted a clean break. I didn't say or do anything to seek attention. It appears that you're just making things up to try and get your point across. Just like when I was reliably informed that Hughes shagged my Cat.

The Mancini Clique numbers more than 2. Definitely. Keep reading...
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby Im_Spartacus » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:21 pm

btajim wrote:
johnpb78 wrote:
btajim wrote:Where's the "Top 4" comeback from the Mancini clique had Stoke won 2-1? "One more game in hand", yeah?

Fucking hell mate, you whinge about the shit that went on on this board before Hughes went, spitting your dummy out and fucking off for a few months because an internet forum became a bit too lairy.

Yet here you are with incendiary comments, naming a "Mancini Clique" - which I think number two on this board, fanning the very flames and trying to cause the very same divisions that you yourself proclaimed as one reason for taking a break.

You really couldnt make it up.

Who are you? I have absolutely no idea who you are.

If you're genuinely unable to understand why a significant number of established posters began to have their patience tested by the deep immaturity of a minority of people then I really do feel for you. It got worse after I went.

And how exactly did I "spit my dummy out", John? I sent one Mod a PM to ask him to deactivate my account because I wanted a clean break. I didn't say or do anything to seek attention. It appears that you're just making things up to try and get your point across. Just like when I was reliably informed that Hughes shagged my Cat.

The Mancini Clique numbers more than 2. Definitely. Keep reading...

Does this explain why I thought your post naming a clique and calling certain people out to have a row was slightly hypocritical.

btajim wrote:I had lurked from time to time and saw enough of the banter to know things had returned to (fairly) normal again. It's no secret that the Forum was ruined by the arguments concerning our ex-Manager, and unfortunately, I felt my support of the Club was being affected by it.

Its certainly not personal, but if you dont want picking up for being a hypocrite, dont be one.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby btajim » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:25 pm

johnpb78 wrote:Its certainly not personal, but if you dont want picking up for being a hypocrite, dont be one.

I'm not being a hypocrite. You're being a tosser.

And you can stop chopping up the posts in to several "quotes". It's a tactic several employ to frustrate you in to giving up so they think they've won.

I still don't know who you are.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Im_Spartacus » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:55 pm

btajim wrote:
johnpb78 wrote:Its certainly not personal, but if you dont want picking up for being a hypocrite, dont be one.

I'm not being a hypocrite. You're being a tosser.

And you can stop chopping up the posts in to several "quotes". It's a tactic several employ to frustrate you in to giving up so they think they've won.

I still don't know who you are.

Ok,

Firstly,
I'll chop whatever I fucking want, Its a "tactic" I employed because I was quoting from a different thread. Fuck knows how else you would have liked me to quote from a different thread? Sorry if you are easily confused, but I wasnt aware chopping was against forum rules.

Secondly, what relevance is "who I am"?
Are your cyber mates harder than mine?, do you have a big post count? Well woopee fucking do! Seeing as you are wondering, the only reason for my post was that I read your post above and remembered your "Look at me - I'm back" thread when you gave the reasons for you "leaving".

Thirdly,
Seeing as the personal insults have started, i'd urge you to get a fucking grip and get a life - "clean break" from an internet forum indeed you big soft twat.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby btajim » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:33 pm

johnpb78 wrote:Ok,

Firstly,
I'll chop whatever I fucking want, Its a "tactic" I employed because I was quoting from a different thread. Fuck knows how else you would have liked me to quote from a different thread? Sorry if you are easily confused, but I wasnt aware chopping was against forum rules.

Secondly, what relevance is "who I am"?
Are your cyber mates harder than mine?, do you have a big post count? Well woopee fucking do! Seeing as you are wondering, the only reason for my post was that I read your post above and remembered your "Look at me - I'm back" thread when you gave the reasons for you "leaving".

Thirdly,
Seeing as the personal insults have started, i'd urge you to get a fucking grip and get a life - "clean break" from an internet forum indeed you big soft twat.

*exhales extremely loud yawn*

1.) Aren't you the rebel? I'll chop whatever I want... LMAO! I'm starting to regret picking on you now. *scared*

2.) Um... You've now contradicted yourself. First of all, you're claim that I "spat my dummy out" to leave the forum was plain wrong. I left in silence. When I came back, I gave my reasons for leaving because a fair few people had been questioning it. Many more than I expected. Who'd notice if you leave? I don't even know who you are.

3.) Is this the same forum you post on? Where's your life? Personally, I'm on here because I am able to communicate with fellow Blues on a regular basis. This isn't possible in London because everyone at work or in the Pub is a Fan of another Club. And "soft"... Look at you getting aggressive AGAIN. Lashing out because you can't debate.

You're now Foe'd because I can't be bothered wasting my time with such a bell end.
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Original Dub » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:57 pm

Ha ha john got foed.
Original Dub

Postby Im_Spartacus » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:08 pm

Original Dub wrote:Ha ha john got foed.

Gutted, touchy little soul aint he
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Slim » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:32 am

johnpb78 wrote:

nps john, I will quote you.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby gillie » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:48 am

johnpb78 wrote:

John i dont know what you find wrong with Jim but i have met him more than once and he is salt of the earth mate one of the best posters of here i have ever met in the flesh.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum