Adebayor

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Adebayor

Postby dazby » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:25 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:ONE THING THAT PISSES ME OFF (AMONGST THE OTHER 100 THINGS) IS THAT, HAVE YOU NOTICED THAT MORE OFTEN THAN NOT WHEN HE GOES INTO A CHALLENGE HE NEVER LOOKS UP TO SEE WHERE THE BALL IS?????
THERE HAVE BEEN A FEW TIMES THAT IF HE HAD LOOKED UP INSTEAD OF THAT HEAD IN THE SHOULDERS THING HE DOES HE COULD HAVE HAD ANOTHER DIG AT GETTING THE BALL????

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT I MEAN?

I agree with Ceviche-boy. If you are going up to challenge and not totally committed to winning the header, at least try to organise to do something about the second ball.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Re: Adebayor

Postby mcfc1632 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:27 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
Wooders wrote:he has been looking good - although last night I felt he could have been a lot better but hey he's not the only one

I agree with that but it's not easy to be good in that kind of formation in that kind of game.

I agree - I think he would be a lot more effective if we used the qualities of our players to flood forward and create space rather than play like Blackburn - he must be developing a crick in his neck
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum