Jason C..ty on Talksport

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Jason C..ty on Talksport

Postby mancitymark » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:35 pm

That Chelsea loving rent boy does my head in ...

Last week John Terry was "the injured party in all of this"

Today he is ranting about the goal that never was and its a disgrace that we "got away" with it.
Apparantly Vieira should be hung, drawn and quartered for his kick to the groin incident.

He hates City and has something shite to say everyweek about us , "they have ruined football" and "they pay over the top for players" being two of his classics and who can forget the "you can never buy the premiership title" comment 3 months ago.

Twat , total twat
mancitymark
Robinho's Step Over

Re: Jason C..ty on Talksport

Postby Chinners » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:42 pm

<phew>

Nothing to do with me ... moving on
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby john68 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:45 pm

Cundy is doing his job.
He fronts a show that needs audience response and like all on talkshite needs to be contraversial. How often have you listened to two of their presenters...1 supporting one side and the other supporting the opposite view? It's what they do to create audience figures and keep the price of advertising high for their bosses.
They don't choose the subjects for discussion. The subjects are chosen by their producers in order to maximise audience respons and advertising revenue.

IT'S A CON...DON'T BUY INTO IT....and fer fucks's sake don't take any notice of it.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby crossan » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:57 pm

john68 wrote:Cundy is doing his job.
He fronts a show that needs audience response and like all on talkshite needs to be contraversial. How often have you listened to two of their presenters...1 supporting one side and the other supporting the opposite view? It's what they do to create audience figures and keep the price of advertising high for their bosses.
They don't choose the subjects for discussion. The subjects are chosen by their producers in order to maximise audience respons and advertising revenue.

IT'S A CON...DON'T BUY INTO IT....and fer fucks's sake don't take any notice of it.

I agree with your post other than the Alan Brazil breakfast show where his sidekick is just a thick ragloving ex cricketer who is incapable of having an opinion of his own other than which freebie he and the fat jock can bum their selves onto.
I am City til I die,
I am City til I die,
I know I am,I'm sure I am,
I am City til I die.
crossan
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City.
My favourite player is: Johnny Crossan.

Postby Blue In Bolton » Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:02 pm

If you think that was bad you should have heard the bollocks he was coming out with when he was co-commentator on the Middlesbrough cup match. The man is an idiot of the first order.
Blue In Bolton
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David White

Postby david yearsley » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:32 pm

I heard that plastic cockney rag twat and Jonanthan Woss wannabe Goldstien at the top of his "show" eulogising all and sundry that is filth connected and decided to tune over to 5 live and hey guess what....?!
The world is your oyster but your future´s a clam
david yearsley
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby kav27 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:59 pm

mancitymark wrote:That Chelsea loving rent boy does my head in ...

Last week John Terry was "the injured party in all of this"

He hates City and has something shite to say everyweek about us , "they have ruined football" and "they pay over the top for players" being two of his classics and who can forget the "you can never buy the premiership title" comment 3 months ago.
Today he is ranting about the goal that never was and its a disgrace that we "got away" with it.
Apparantly Vieira should be hung, drawn and quartered for his kick to the groin incident.

Twat , total twat

Isn't this what alot of people on this site have said, in fact pleased that a city player may get a ban.
kav27
Carlo Nash's Debut

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Vincent Kompany

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:36 pm

Blue In Bolton wrote:If you think that was bad you should have heard the bollocks he was coming out with when he was co-commentator on the Middlesbrough cup match. The man is an idiot of the first order.

LOL people have a go on here for players getting slated! Cunty caned Boyata until it dawned on him it was his debut and he was actually playing quite well.
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: warren beatty

Return to The Maine Football forum