Be loud and proud, Mancini tells fans

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Be loud and proud, Mancini tells fans

Postby Im_Spartacus » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:20 am

ross.mcfc wrote:
johnpb78 wrote:Bloody hell, where are you

Seem to remember when you posted here more often that you were a positive type???

Im in NZ these days.

I am normally the positive type, but negative football brings out the worst in me.

ugghhhh
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Im_Spartacus » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:25 am

johnpb78 wrote:
ross.mcfc wrote:
johnpb78 wrote:Bloody hell, where are you

Seem to remember when you posted here more often that you were a positive type???

Im in NZ these days.

I am normally the positive type, but negative football brings out the worst in me.

ugghhhh

wish i was on your journey...................................................................
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby the_georgian_genius » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:26 am

Most of you don't deserve to be in the posistion of a Manchester City fan.
the_georgian_genius
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Fidel Castro » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:13 am

the_georgian_genius wrote:Most of you don't deserve to be in the posistion of a Manchester City fan.

Heyhey! It's the voice of the true City fan again!
He's so much more passionate, loyal and hard than you lot!
Die Hard 8: return of the City fan, starring Bruce Willis as the_georgian_genius
Fidel Castro
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City

Postby the_georgian_genius » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:23 am

Fidel Castro wrote:
the_georgian_genius wrote:Most of you don't deserve to be in the posistion of a Manchester City fan.

Die Hard 8: return of the City fan, starring Bruce Willis as the_georgian_genius

Again, if you could please tell me where i have insuated that i am the true voice of city fans then please tell me as i would love to see it as i am fucking confused.

If i am wrong i will audtion for Die Hard 8 and donate the whole of my fee to the club as that is what the most passionaite, loyal and the the true voice of city fans would do........right?
the_georgian_genius

Postby Fidel Castro » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:32 am

the_georgian_genius wrote:
Fidel Castro wrote:

Again, if you could please tell me where i have insuated that i am the true voice of city fans then please tell me as i would love to see it as i am fucking confused.

If i am wrong i will audtion for Die Hard 8 and donate the whole of my fee to the club as that is what the most passionaite, loyal and the the true voice of city fans would do........right?

just thought this made you look like an arrogant up-your-own-arse person

the_georgian_genius wrote:Laughable. The only same old same old at City is the pathetic actions of so called "supporters"

Fair enough, you've responded quite humorously to some other things but this just got on my tits
Fidel Castro

Postby the_georgian_genius » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:48 am

Fidel Castro wrote:
Fidel Castro wrote:

the_georgian_genius wrote:Laughable. The only same old same old at City is the pathetic actions of so called "supporters"

Fair enough, you've responded quite humorously to some other things but this just got on my tits

I probably have done but i'm just pissed off at the minute with the fans when it should be the most exciting time in my life following the blues. YOU'RE ALL FUCKING RUINING IT FOR ME :-(
the_georgian_genius

Postby Fidel Castro » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:52 am

Fidel Castro wrote:
Fidel Castro wrote:

I probably have done but i'm just pissed off at the minute with the fans when it should be the most exciting time in my life following the blues. YOU'RE ALL FUCKING RUINING IT FOR ME :-(

Fuck it, I'm off to bed. I quite enjoyed our little cyber-battle I have to say, I'm glad you've admitted you're an arse though at least!
Fidel Castro

Postby the_georgian_genius » Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:13 am

You chee
the_georgian_genius

Postby LCBblue » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:55 pm

There's actually quite a lot at stake in this game tbh.

Could be vital in the race for the Chumps leage spot! Come on City its our time! We've waited long enough!!! COME ON!!!
LCBblue
Joey Barton's Twitter Account

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Our Carlos

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum