Controversial Training Methods

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Controversial Training Methods

Postby grim up north » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:09 pm

Are they being asked to train in the middle of the night

or according to Doug half an hour later or earlier, my heart bleeds
grim up north
Carlo Nash's Debut

Postby CityFanFromRome » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:35 pm

johnpb78 wrote:I retract what I said last night, as when I posted i wasnt aware that no notice was being given as to the start times - which is bang out of order to be fair, people are allowed a life outside of their job.

The fact is that while I agree with you, I don't think he has suddenly started to employ this method, so he probably used it at Inter too, and I've never heard them say a thing about it in the time he was there. So if the Inter players could adapt to it reasonably well for it not to be a problem, I don't see why our players can't.
CityFanFromRome
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Man City & Roma
My favourite player is: Carlos Tévez

Postby Erwin Rommel » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:24 pm

CityFanFromRome wrote:
johnpb78 wrote:I retract what I said last night, as when I posted i wasnt aware that no notice was being given as to the start times - which is bang out of order to be fair, people are allowed a life outside of their job.

The fact is that while I agree with you, I don't think he has suddenly started to employ this method, so he probably used it at Inter too, and I've never heard them say a thing about it in the time he was there. So if the Inter players could adapt to it reasonably well for it not to be a problem, I don't see why our players can't.

Cos it is piss poor man-management, in Uk we do not spin a clock and see where the big hand lands and thats where we start, you might in 3rd world country's but not here. We like to have a routine then we can plan our lives.
Erwin Rommel
Ben Thatcher's Elbow

Supporter of: mcfc
My favourite player is: tevez

Postby Blue Since 76 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:35 pm

Erwin Rommel wrote:
CityFanFromRome wrote:

Cos it is piss poor man-management, in Uk we do not spin a clock and see where the big hand lands and thats where we start, you might in 3rd world country's but not here. We like to have a routine then we can plan our lives.

Italy's a 3rd world country then is it? If you're gonna be racist, at least try and be accurate.
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:38 pm

Blue Since 76 wrote:
Erwin Rommel wrote:
CityFanFromRome wrote:

Italy's a 3rd world country then is it? If you're gonna be racist, at least try and be accurate.

FFS how in a million years could that possibly be racist? Jesus H Christ! (Oh no I've just been religist.)
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Blue Since 76 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:39 pm

Does anyone know what time they actually arrive and leave Carrington? Doug's problems have been that they are never outside at a set time, but I suspect they do a lot of work watching videos etc as well.

Maybe I'm old fashioned, but if I was running the place, I'd expect them in at 09:00 (to check for hangovers) and they'd leave about 4:00. If the last few hours of that was visiting kids or the entire squad playing golf, fine, but I wouldn't want them in for an hour and then clearing off for the rest of the day to text images of their manhoods to a slapper.
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby trout man » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:55 pm

Blue Since 76 wrote:Does anyone know what time they actually arrive and leave Carrington? Doug's problems have been that they are never outside at a set time, but I suspect they do a lot of work watching videos etc as well.

Maybe I'm old fashioned, but if I was running the place, I'd expect them in at 09:00 (to check for hangovers) and they'd leave about 4:00. If the last few hours of that was visiting kids or the entire squad playing golf, fine, but I wouldn't want them in for an hour and then clearing off for the rest of the day to text images of their manhoods to a slapper.

Whats wrong with texting images of your manhood to a slapper?
Hoping our new rollercoaster gives us the thrill of our lives.
trout man
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Supporter of: Ellie and City
My favourite player is: Vinnie

Postby Blue Since 76 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:03 pm

trout man wrote:
Blue Since 76 wrote:Does anyone know what time they actually arrive and leave Carrington? Doug's problems have been that they are never outside at a set time, but I suspect they do a lot of work watching videos etc as well.

Whats wrong with texting images of your manhood to a slapper?

It's just wrong. Having the slapper text images of her (not manhood, hopefully) is fine.

Just thinking, when I said about the squad playing golf, it might be best if Greg was excused...
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby CityFanFromRome » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:44 pm

Erwin Rommel wrote:
CityFanFromRome wrote:

That's class, I didn't know Milan was in third world, it's always nice to learn something. Maybe if you stop being a cunt like you've been since Mancini was appointed you'll realize that Inter players were from all over the world like ours are, so if they have no torubles adapting to various schedules, neither should ours.
CityFanFromRome

Supporter of: Man City & Roma
My favourite player is: Carlos Tévez

Postby brite blu sky » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:49 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:Another story of unrest in the City camp coming out just before Liverpools biggest game of the season.

spot on.

expect a lot more of this kind of stuff if we stay in the mix for 4th
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum