MANCINI V BELLERS...SHOCKING.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: MANCINI V BELLERS...SHOCKING.

Postby david yearsley » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:20 pm

brite blu sky wrote:
david yearsley wrote:Do people on here think though that this is symptomatic of the pressure Mancio is under - is it starting to get to him?

i thought that initially, then watched the vid on the OS, then thought no it is not a sign of the pressure and i posted that it was a load of b*ll*x, then i read Doug's training post where he confirms that allegedly Greg got out of his car looking very angry!

my thinking now is that this was engineered by our marketing peeps, to get the build up to the Pool game going.
Why?
because it centers on Bellers, and he is the Beast in a well organised and impressive marketing campaign.. JUST FOR THIS GAME!

i just cant put it past them that they might try and do this to launch the controversy into the national press and let the viral campaign piggy back it to up the ante for the game and get City's name everywhere.

i think the ' and dont come back for three months' line is the key phrase that does it for me.

Lets see what happens and if the press take it and chew on it

You might be right mate - a bit of seige mentality might be a positive thing!
The world is your oyster but your future´s a clam
david yearsley
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:27 pm

david yearsley wrote:
brite blu sky wrote:
david yearsley wrote:Do people on here think though that this is symptomatic of the pressure Mancio is under - is it starting to get to him?

i thought that initially, then watched the vid on the OS, then thought no it is not a sign of the pressure and i posted that it was a load of b*ll*x, then i read Doug's training post where he confirms that allegedly Greg got out of his car looking very angry!

my thinking now is that this was engineered by our marketing peeps, to get the build up to the Pool game going.
Why?
because it centers on Bellers, and he is the Beast in a well organised and impressive marketing campaign.. JUST FOR THIS GAME!

i just cant put it past them that they might try and do this to launch the controversy into the national press and let the viral campaign piggy back it to up the ante for the game and get City's name everywhere.

i think the ' and dont come back for three months' line is the key phrase that does it for me.

Lets see what happens and if the press take it and chew on it

You might be right mate - a bit of seige mentality might be a positive thing!

Outside the box, I like it! But definately talking shit! ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Redna » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:13 pm

Are we top of the world or are we top of the world?
Maybe we need a manager who's taking the shit with a diabolical english which tend to be more than it is.
Negative football is one thing but that might be in a long sighted plan rather than the Longsight plan.
When the gunsmoke has vanished there might be some new elements to the great thing called Manchester City Football Club. Here's hoping!
CTID!!
"A man's gotta do what his women says"
Redna
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Gods own
My favourite player is: Ron Jeremy

Postby mr_nool » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:17 pm

Redna wrote:Are we top of the world or are we top of the world?
Maybe we need a manager who's taking the shit with a diabolical english which tend to be more than it is.
Negative football is one thing but that might be in a long sighted plan rather than the Longsight plan.
When the gunsmoke has vanished there might be some new elements to the great thing called Manchester City Football Club. Here's hoping!
CTID!!

I'm sorry mate, but I have no clue what you just tried to say. You got me in the spirit though. Yey! Yoho! Go City Go!
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Redna » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:27 pm

I might be shady and that's what I am.
We have the richest patron ever to own a football club. Mr Manc is hired to steady things up the nostra cosa way. Longhsight is a neighbourhood NOT known for it's well trimmed gardens but as all speaks the same language ther is something going on. And besides that Jag är full.Fredag och svenssonfyllan slår till.
CTID!!
"A man's gotta do what his women says"
Redna
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Gods own
My favourite player is: Ron Jeremy

Postby mr_nool » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:28 pm

Redna wrote:I might be shady and that's what I am.
We have the richest patron ever to own a football club. Mr Manc is hired to steady things up the nostra cosa way. Longhsight is a neighbourhood NOT known for it's well trimmed gardens but as all speaks the same language ther is something going on. And besides that Jag är full.Fredag och svenssonfyllan slår till.
CTID!!

HA HA HA. Jag också!
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Im_Spartacus » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:17 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
johnpb78 wrote:
MANCIO4EVER wrote:The only reliable sourse.

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/20 ... for-Sunday

Its a reliable source of the side of the story you want to believe

Why in Gods name would you CHOOSE to believe a reporter from the Sun rather than the manager? Is it true that Bellamy has been kicked out for 6 months? Do you know for sure the reporter stood there from 7 in the morning until evening watching the front gate at City to see whether Bellamy came in or out? What's the matter with you man? Sort yourself out, your'e supposed to be a City fan aren't you?

Its up to each individual who they believe, and as I think I have already stated on the thread, I dont believe either side are telling the truth to be honest, the Sun to sell papers and City to save face.

And if you have ever been to Carrington when something is kicking off, there are always press at the gate hoping to grab a photo of the alleged "culprit", which is where my teleporting comment came from. If the Sun had a sniff of this story and had been told that Bellamy had been banished, of course they would have someone stood on the gate.

The person at the press conference wasn't digging, he stated what he clearly believed to be a fact when he said "Craig Bellamy was not at training yesterday" twice because Mancini pretended not to hear it the first time.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Whassat » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:26 pm

mr_nool wrote:
CTID!!

HA HA HA. Jag också!

Hade jag också vart en normal fredag. Nu är jag nyopererad och groggy ändå.

I would have been drunk if this was a normal friday. Now Im fresh out of the hospital, and feeling groggy.
Whassat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City, AIK
My favourite player is: The magician

Postby aaron bond » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:35 pm

I'm not sure what's happened but if they had a disagreement then so what? I'm sure it happens at all clubs occasionally, but like you would do in any profession, you just get on with it because you have a job to do.

And also, why are so many on here quick to assume Mancini is in the wrong and saying that it is he that should 'fuck off'? Before Bellamy played for us, he was hated by pretty much everyone and known to cause problems at all the clubs he's been at. For all we know, he could have started this row.

BTW...I'm not saying Bellamy has done anything wrong, same goes for Mancini. I just don't understand why people are so quick to jump to conclusions based on a story originating in The Sun.
aaron bond
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City

Postby BobKowalski » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:45 pm

aaron bond wrote:I'm not sure what's happened but if they had a disagreement then so what? I'm sure it happens at all clubs occasionally, but like you would do in any profession, you just get on with it because you have a job to do.

And also, why are so many on here quick to assume Mancini is in the wrong and saying that it is he that should 'fuck off'? Before Bellamy played for us, he was hated by pretty much everyone and known to cause problems at all the clubs he's been at. For all we know, he could have started this row.

BTW...I'm not saying Bellamy has done anything wrong, same goes for Mancini. I just don't understand why people are so quick to jump to conclusions based on a story originating in The Sun.

Because its an opportunity to smack Mancini round the head.

Sun prints story about dressing room row = smack Mancini round the head

Mancini denies the story = Mancini lies = smack round the head

The rules are simple and anyone can play :)
BobKowalski
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby Im_Spartacus » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:51 pm

BobKowalski wrote:
aaron bond wrote:I'm not sure what's happened but if they had a disagreement then so what? I'm sure it happens at all clubs occasionally, but like you would do in any profession, you just get on with it because you have a job to do.

Because its an opportunity to smack Mancini round the head.

Sun prints story about dressing room row = smack Mancini round the head

Mancini denies the story = Mancini lies = smack round the head

The rules are simple and anyone can play :)

I'm just waiting for the bullying thread to be resurrected
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Swales4ever » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:58 pm

johnpb78 wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
johnpb78 wrote:

Why in Gods name would you CHOOSE to believe a reporter from the Sun rather than the manager? Is it true that Bellamy has been kicked out for 6 months? Do you know for sure the reporter stood there from 7 in the morning until evening watching the front gate at City to see whether Bellamy came in or out? What's the matter with you man? Sort yourself out, your'e supposed to be a City fan aren't you?

Its up to each individual who they believe, and as I think I have already stated on the thread, I dont believe either side are telling the truth to be honest, the Sun to sell papers and City to save face.

And if you have ever been to Carrington when something is kicking off, there are always press at the gate hoping to grab a photo of the alleged "culprit", which is where my teleporting comment came from. If the Sun had a sniff of this story and had been told that Bellamy had been banished, of course they would have someone stood on the gate.

The person at the press conference wasn't digging, he stated what he clearly believed to be a fact when he said "Craig Bellamy was not at training yesterday" twice because Mancini pretended not to hear it the first time.

Perhaps we saw a different conference. It is available on OS.
I saw Mancini quietly replying to any question with the usual cool mood, at the usual very basic language level. Also showing some humorous smiles, watching firmly into the interviewer's glance, unless when feeling the need to turn to the translator's assistance.

Hope what is a fully entitled way to represent anybody's right of disagreement in a forum chat, won't be reflected in a defiant mood during sunday attendance. That pivotal match will be the perfect venue to mean CTID...

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby 9secondlegend » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:58 pm

CTID!!

trust me. people from longsight dont all speak the same language. far from it!
9secondlegend
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby Im_Spartacus » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:10 pm

MANCIO4EVER wrote:
johnpb78 wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
johnpb78 wrote:

I saw Mancini quietly replying to any question with the usual cool mood, at the usual very basic language level. Also showing some humorous smiles, watching firmly into the interviewer's glance, unless when feeling the need to turn to the translator's assistance.

Hope what is a fully entitled way to represent anybody's right of disagreement in a forum chat, won't be reflected in a defiant mood during sunday attendance. That pivotal match will be the perfect venue to mean CTID...

Tomorrows headlines?

"Football club in editing tv footage to suit shocker"
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Swales4ever » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:13 pm

Frankly I do not see nothing but a normal day in the office: a normal face-to-face exchange of opinions between two part of a team on whatsoever disagreement, if any.
I'm sure whether Mancini could clonate Beller's stamina, he would do it any week's day, twice on sundays.

As typical on open markets, if tabloids exits is because enough persons are interested to be cheated.
Last edited by Swales4ever on Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

2. "ACID QUEEN"

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Swales4ever » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:26 pm

johnpb78 wrote:
MANCIO4EVER wrote:
johnpb78 wrote:
johnpb78 wrote:

Tomorrows headlines?

You are right. That's why the most You ignore it the healtier You are, imho.
Very few to do against that. A part from an accurate inside check to avoid further leakage from home.
As i said, I do not see any blame on both of them in exchanging a private opinion in a closed office.

2. "ACID QUEEN"

Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby BobKowalski » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:22 am

johnpb78 wrote:
Tomorrows headlines?

Know what you mean. They clearly cut out the bit where Mancini says he gave the Welsh cunt whatfor and then told him to fuck off and that'll teach him to get twatted outside of nightclubs the gobby git.

Personally I think they should have left it in if only to show how much Mancini's English had improved.
BobKowalski
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:23 am

johnpb78 wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
johnpb78 wrote:

Utter fucking shite from start to finish. As if some cunt stood on the gate at Carrington all day & evening just in case Bellamy was there. How many people in the fucking world give a flying shit whether he was or not? It's one thing having doubts about a player or a manager but your posts with Hughes with Mancini with Bellamy & now with Tevez are like the work of a rag on a wind up. I think you should show some respect for our club or go & find a forum of City haters to peddle your consistant anti City propaganda.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:37 am

I am not 100% sure what days the reporter was talking about for Bellamy not to have been at training but for definite there was no training on Thursday. It is entirely possible that an injured player or one only just fit wanting a little more treatment would come in to see a physio. On the wednesday after the Stoke match those who played would not be in for " normal" training if any at all but those on the bench or not selected would go in as normal.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Im_Spartacus » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:55 am

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:I am not 100% sure what days the reporter was talking about for Bellamy not to have been at training but for definite there was no training on Thursday. It is entirely possible that an injured player or one only just fit wanting a little more treatment would come in to see a physio. On the wednesday after the Stoke match those who played would not be in for " normal" training if any at all but those on the bench or not selected would go in as normal.

He referred to "yesterday" meaning Thursday.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum