MANCINI V BELLERS...SHOCKING.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: MANCINI V BELLERS...SHOCKING.

Postby Im_Spartacus » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:06 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
johnpb78 wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
johnpb78 wrote:
MANCIO4EVER wrote:The only reliable sourse.

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/20 ... for-Sunday

Its a reliable source of the side of the story you want to believe

Why in Gods name would you CHOOSE to believe a reporter from the Sun rather than the manager? Is it true that Bellamy has been kicked out for 6 months? Do you know for sure the reporter stood there from 7 in the morning until evening watching the front gate at City to see whether Bellamy came in or out? What's the matter with you man? Sort yourself out, your'e supposed to be a City fan aren't you?

Its up to each individual who they believe, and as I think I have already stated on the thread, I dont believe either side are telling the truth to be honest, the Sun to sell papers and City to save face.

And if you have ever been to Carrington when something is kicking off, there are always press at the gate hoping to grab a photo of the alleged "culprit", which is where my teleporting comment came from. If the Sun had a sniff of this story and had been told that Bellamy had been banished, of course they would have someone stood on the gate.

The person at the press conference wasn't digging, he stated what he clearly believed to be a fact when he said "Craig Bellamy was not at training yesterday" twice because Mancini pretended not to hear it the first time.

Utter fucking shite from start to finish. As if some cunt stood on the gate at Carrington all day & evening just in case Bellamy was there. How many people in the fucking world give a flying shit whether he was or not? It's one thing having doubts about a player or a manager but your posts with Hughes with Mancini with Bellamy & now with Tevez are like the work of a rag on a wind up. I think you should show some respect for our club or go & find a forum of City haters to peddle your consistant anti City propaganda.

Ted, sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but as for SOME CUNT standing on the gate of Carrington all day and evening, you show a distinct lack of understanding of the media apparatus.

If there is a story in the offing, the place is crawling with press and photographers all day long. Did you know that photographers can make a lot of money from selling 1 picture of a person in the headlines? These people will very often sit out in all weathers for hours, sometimes days to get a photograph that might make them some money, so yes, it is entirely likely that the newspapers knew exactly who was at training on the day in question.

Question for you, how many times when a story has broken or is about to break, have you seen footage of a player arriving at the training ground - almost every single time, so for you to suggest press dont wait for the subject to arrive is frankly bollocks.

Very interesting to hear from Doug that actually there was no official training yesterday. Yet Mancini stated that Bellamy was "here". No doubt could have been doing his own work, but like I said I would expect that with a story brewing, there would be photographers hanging around waiting for him and it would have been noted had he arrived.

With regards your rag comment..................I wasnt going to respond, but seeing as you have made your mind up that I am a rag on a wind up....

You may note that I havent made criticism of either Bellamy or Mancini with regards the alleged incident in this thread, and have only observed that I believe Mancini was caught with his trousers down when a point was put to him in the press conference - a point which you seem completely unwilling to accept has any validity, thats your perogative. Its a difference of opinion, I can live with that.

As for Tevez, whilst the posts may have been ill thought out, in no way are they "Anti" Tevez. I thought Hughes was a limited manager, I think Mancini is not going to make it to next season (which I believe is a view you share) - hardly alone with those views am I.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby King Kev » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:58 am

Fucl me! How quick were some of you to jump on Mancini and Bellamy just on the back of a shite story from a shite source!!
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Whassat » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:02 pm

King Kev wrote:Fucl me! How quick were some of you to jump on Mancini and Bellamy just on the back of a shite story from a shite source!!

Given Bellamys track record and the fact that it has been quite silent - no signs of bust-ups or similar as of yet - made me believe this story might have some grain of truth in it.
Whassat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City, AIK
My favourite player is: The magician

Postby King Kev » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:07 pm

Whassat wrote:
King Kev wrote:Fucl me! How quick were some of you to jump on Mancini and Bellamy just on the back of a shite story from a shite source!!

Given Bellamys track record and the fact that it has been quite silent - no signs of bust-ups or similar as of yet - made me believe this story might have some grain of truth in it.
I'm sure there was some truth in it but it concerns me that so many people were so willing to believe the worse and started laying into our manager and one of our best players.
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Swales4ever » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:57 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:I am not 100% sure what days the reporter was talking about for Bellamy not to have been at training but for definite there was no training on Thursday. It is entirely possible that an injured player or one only just fit wanting a little more treatment would come in to see a physio. On the wednesday after the Stoke match those who played would not be in for " normal" training if any at all but those on the bench or not selected would go in as normal.

Out of idiocy and tabloids bullock, i'm not interesting on.

Dough, please, as Your smart view is one the closest to the training pitch, I beg Your help.

Providing that - Carlito off - Bellers is a very needed weapon, do You feel his current status may allow him to deliver a "90% Bellers" for at least 70' ? It is not a matter of opinion that Bellers stamina is a very rare staff and whatever he has, he gives all.
I saw early the season he tied very good along with Ade, so if we can have a good Bellamy, it might be enough to gi through...

How did You sniff his fit progress along the week?

Thank for Your advice.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:30 pm

johnpb78ote="Ted Hughes wrote:
Very interesting to hear from Doug that actually there was no official training yesterday. Yet Mancini stated that Bellamy was "here" .

That's the whole point. There was no training, probably no reporters, nothing, just a bloke most likely doing a bit of extra work probably indoors with the physios. Some ill informed twat has tried to call Mancini a liar, thus meaning Bellamy is also one by going along with it & you decide to take his word for it, even though Mancini quite clearly asks someone off camera to confirm it in case he's mistaken & the bloke does so.

I didn't say you're a rag btw I said you're posts are like one on a wind up, which many of them are. As for following you around the board, as you mention on another thread, you'll no doubt find that when your'e not getting stuck into City players & managers in a nasty, unreasonable or vindictive manner, I'll be agreeing with you on some points.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Im_Spartacus » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:44 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Very interesting to hear from Doug that actually there was no official training yesterday. Yet Mancini stated that Bellamy was "here" .

That's the whole point. There was no training, probably no reporters, nothing, just a bloke most likely doing a bit of extra work probably indoors with the physios. Some ill informed twat has tried to call Mancini a liar, thus meaning Bellamy is also one by going along with it & you decide to take his word for it, even though Mancini quite clearly asks someone off camera to confirm it in case he's mistaken & the bloke does so.

I didn't say you're a rag btw I said you're posts are like one on a wind up, which many of them are. As for following you around the board, as you mention on another thread, you'll no doubt find that when your'e not getting stuck into City players & managers in a nasty, unreasonable or vindictive manner, I'll be agreeing with you on some points.

Fact is, neither of us know.

I'm passionate mate, and it does cause me to come across that I am laying into folk at times, particularly on the issue of underperformance, but I only want what everyone else wants, a successful Manchester City. I can't sit on my fingers like some do thinking "oh next week it will be alright" and just let it pass.

I often look beyond the obvious and the headlines before posting, as was the case in this thread and normally I form my opinion on the balance of probabilities - but as I said, I never came out like some drama queens at the start of the thread and criticised either Bellamy for "reverting to type", or Mancini for "banning" him for 3 months. I didnt actually even comment as to what I believed had happened. My point was solely that I didnt believe either party was telling the truth.

With regards my position on Mancini, I have no agenda nor with Bellamy. I have made numerous comments in recent weeks where I have criticised various aspects of our play, and will continue to do so if we dont see an improvement. However I have not, and never will get involved in a situation like we had with Hughes as I recognise that we appear to have an exit strategy in the summer but that he is here until then regardless. If he is here beyond then, it will probably mean we have finished 4th or won the FA cup, and you wont find me arguing with that- although you may find me not renewing my seasoncard unfortunately.

Re the Tevez thread, I have explained myself and certainly wasnt trying to lay into him.

PS, even though i'm in a concilliatory mood, RSC is still shit and Ireland is still thick ;)
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:45 pm

johnpb78 wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

Fact is, neither of us know.

I'm passionate mate, and it does cause me to come across that I am laying into folk at times, particularly on the issue of underperformance, but I only want what everyone else wants, a successful Manchester City. I can't sit on my fingers like some do thinking "oh next week it will be alright" and just let it pass.

I often look beyond the obvious and the headlines before posting, as was the case in this thread and normally I form my opinion on the balance of probabilities - but as I said, I never came out like some drama queens at the start of the thread and criticised either Bellamy for "reverting to type", or Mancini for "banning" him for 3 months. I didnt actually even comment as to what I believed had happened. My point was solely that I didnt believe either party was telling the truth.

With regards my position on Mancini, I have no agenda nor with Bellamy. I have made numerous comments in recent weeks where I have criticised various aspects of our play, and will continue to do so if we dont see an improvement. However I have not, and never will get involved in a situation like we had with Hughes as I recognise that we appear to have an exit strategy in the summer but that he is here until then regardless. If he is here beyond then, it will probably mean we have finished 4th or won the FA cup, and you wont find me arguing with that- although you may find me not renewing my seasoncard unfortunately.

Re the Tevez thread, I have explained myself and certainly wasnt trying to lay into him.

PS, even though i'm in a concilliatory mood, RSC is still shit and Ireland is still thick ;)

Alright fair enough, I do the same & I'm sorry for laying into you. I do more than my share of moaning & have done recently but I just think the criticism on here reaches levels beyond reason sometimes & every newspaper is trying to get under our skin this weekend so we should fight the fuckers. I don't have anything personal against you & of course everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Lets just hope we give those fuckers a hammering tomorrow & perhaps we can all stop moaning for a while including me ;)
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum