MANCINI V BELLERS...SHOCKING.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

MANCINI V BELLERS...SHOCKING.

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:41 am

NOW IM REALLY FUCKING MAD AS ID RATHER LOSE MANCINI THAN LOSE BELLERS.

ROBERTO MANCINI has been involved in an astonishing bust-up with Craig Bellamy.

It ended with Manchester City's boss screaming at the player: Get out - and don't come back for THREE MONTHS.

Mancini exploded after Bellamy refused a request to train on Thursday with one of the manager's Italian staff.

The £14million striker was ordered into Mancini's office, where the pair had a heated exchange.

A stunned insider said: "The manager was yelling 'Why are you always questioning me? Why won't you do as you are told? Why are you always questioning everything at training and in games?'.

"Bellamy argued back that he only wanted what was best for the club.

"But Mancini snapped 'I want you to leave now. And do not come back for three months'."

Bellamy had just completed a one-on-one training session on Wednesday with a member of City's sports science department, when he was approached by Mancini's Italian trainer.

He told the Welsh international to report to him on Thursday for more training, which Bellamy refused to accept.

He insisted only he and the sports science staff knew how to handle his injured right knee.

After the bust-up, Bellamy stormed away and was immediately contacted by City chief executive Garry Cook and the club's football administrator Brian Marwood.

They advised him to return to training on Thursday. But Bellamy refused, insisting he would go back only when Mancini invited him to.

Bellamy had a meeting with Marwood last night. He was again advised to return to training today and apologise to Mancini.

While Bellamy is expected back at training, he will refuse to apologise, telling Marwood he has no reason to say sorry.

Bellamy joined City in January 2009 and is a huge fans' favourite for his wholehearted displays.

The bust-up is the worst possible preparation for City's Eastlands showdown with Liverpool on Sunday, as both clubs battle for a Champions League place.

Marwood and Cook are desperate for Bellamy to play because top scorer Carlos Tevez is in Argentina following the premature birth of his child.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Re: MANCINI V BELLERS...SHOCKING.

Postby john68 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:52 am

If that lot is true Carl...then it does not augur well for the club.
Bellers is a massive favourite and mancini is the boss....Oh dear oh dear oh dear.
I wonder which side Cook and Marwood will fall on?
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:58 am

john68 wrote:If that lot is true Carl...then it does not augur well for the club.
Bellers is a massive favourite and mancini is the boss....Oh dear oh dear oh dear.
I wonder which side Cook and Marwood will fall on?

I TELL YOU WHAT MATE, WITH THINGS NOW STARTING TO SURFACE WITH REGARDS TRAINING AND MATCH DAY METHODS THERE SEEMS TO BE (IF THE TABLOIDS ARE ANYTHING TO GO BY) A LOT OF DISGRUNTLED PLAYERS.

IF THIS IS TRUE ABOUT BELLEMY THEN I REALLY DO THINK THE CITY FAITHFULL WILL START TO SHOW DISATISFACTION TOWARDS MANCINI.

WE HAVE NO TEVEZ FOR THE WEEKEND ACCORDING TO THE GUARDIAN AND IF THIS IS TRUE THEN NO BELLERS...THESE 2 AND THE MENTAL WAY HE HAS US PLAYING THEN I CANNOT SEE US GETTING SWEET FUCKALL AGAINST THE BINDIPPERS.

I HOPE IT,S ALL TABLOID BULLSHIT BUT I HAVE THIS CHURNING INSIDE ME THAT TELLS ME IT,S TRUE.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby FA cup winners 2006 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:59 am

if this is true i would be totally shocked and more than worried with mancini's attitude.

beller needs to train and he will know more than anyone what is best for his knees.
FA cup winners 2006
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:59 am

How can we be sure this is true? Don't forget, we pretty much hold Liverpool's Champs league future in our hands this weekend & they are a mirror image of the rags when it comes to cheating, lying, dirty tricks & media arse lickers. I'd hold fire on this one until it's proven to be true, otherwise we could be playing into their hands.

They're scared of bellamy & will do anything to undermine him & us.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:03 am

Ted Hughes wrote:How can we be sure this is true? Don't forget, we pretty much hold Liverpool's Champs league future in our hands this weekend & they are a mirror image of the rags when it comes to cheating, lying, dirty tricks & media arse lickers. I'd hold fire on this one until it's proven to be true, otherwise we could be playing into their hands.

WELL IF IT,S NOT TRUE THEN THE COURT CASE AGAINST THE PAPER WILL BE FUCKING HUGE.

IT,S AS DAMNING AS YOU CAN GET MATE.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby ross.mcfc » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:18 am

If this is true, dear oh dear.

If it isn’t given our clubs new found set off balls and Bellamys hobby of sueing newspapers who write false stuff about him, I would expect a swift denial.

If we don’t get one soon I think that tells us all we need to know.
ross.mcfc
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:26 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:How can we be sure this is true? Don't forget, we pretty much hold Liverpool's Champs league future in our hands this weekend & they are a mirror image of the rags when it comes to cheating, lying, dirty tricks & media arse lickers. I'd hold fire on this one until it's proven to be true, otherwise we could be playing into their hands.

WELL IF IT,S NOT TRUE THEN THE COURT CASE AGAINST THE PAPER WILL BE FUCKING HUGE.

Does Mancini seem to you like the kind of bloke who would start shouting & screaming at a player simply because he doesn't fancy a bit of extra training & then ban him for 3 months, a few days before he's due to play against one of his former clubs, after our club has made a big publicity video campaign about him which it's running all over the shop & with Tevez unsure to make it back, when he's on a 6 month probationary contract & needs all the good will he can get?

Would it not be easier just to smooth it over, get him on his side then dump him at the end of the season? I think the Sun lies as a matter of course so I'll wait & see if the Evg News runs the same story tomorrow.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby the_georgian_genius » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:18 am

If it's true then Bellamy should fuck off from the club for 3 months as Mancini alledgedly said.

He's done fuck all for months, his cock is in the majority of fans gobs as he can't do nothing wrong.

He should stick to getting back to form and not getting beat up outside nightclubs which results in missing games for us, the thing we pay him to do.

I'm with Mancini all the way, the comments and over reacting by some people on here is outstanding and disrespecting to the man himself.
the_georgian_genius
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:24 am

the_georgian_genius wrote:If it's true then Bellamy should fuck off from the club for 3 months as Mancini alledgedly said.

He's done fuck all for months, his cock is in the majority of fans gobs as he can't do nothing wrong.

He should stick to getting back to form and not getting beat up outside nightclubs which results in missing games for us, the thing we pay him to do.

I'm with Mancini all the way, the comments and over reacting by some people on here is outstanding and disrespecting to the man himself.

YOU LOST ALL CREDIBILITY WITH THIS COMMENT.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby the_georgian_genius » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:26 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
the_georgian_genius wrote:If it's true then Bellamy should fuck off from the club for 3 months as Mancini alledgedly said.

When was his last decent game? Wolves away 28th Dec. We are no Feb 19th.
the_georgian_genius

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:27 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Does Mancini seem to you like the kind of bloke who would start shouting & screaming at a player simply because he doesn't fancy a bit of extra training & then ban him for 3 months, a few days before he's due to play against one of his former clubs, after our club has made a big publicity video campaign about him which it's running all over the shop & with Tevez unsure to make it back, when he's on a 6 month probationary contract & needs all the good will he can get?

Would it not be easier just to smooth it over, get him on his side then dump him at the end of the season? I think the Sun lies as a matter of course so I'll wait & see if the Evg News runs the same story tomorrow.

ALL ITALIANS SCREAM AND SHOUT AT SOME POINT MATE.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Fidel Castro » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:53 am

IF, and I do say IF this is true, the 17 defensive midfielders scarfman has to fuck off. The football has deteriorated and by the looks of things (judging by this and Robinho) even the man management has gone down the pan even more so than under 'clueless'. Let's just hope to god this isn't true. If it is, only City could do this to us....same old same old
Fidel Castro
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City

Postby the_georgian_genius » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:03 am

Fidel Castro wrote:IF, and I do say IF this is true, the 17 defensive midfielders scarfman has to fuck off. The football has deteriorated and by the looks of things (judging by this and Robinho) even the man management has gone down the pan even more so than under 'clueless'. Let's just hope to god this isn't true. If it is, only City could do this to us....same old same old

Laughable. The only same old same old at City is the pathetic actions of so called "supporters"
the_georgian_genius

Postby Fidel Castro » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:05 am

the_georgian_genius wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

When was his last decent game? Wolves away 28th Dec. We are no Feb 19th.

When is the last time anyone had a decent game? Wolves away?
Since Mancio instilled this defensive shitness in our game plan, they've all been shit.
1 fuclin shot on target at Stoke, 1!!! ONE!!!! Still hopng this is tabloid bullshit btw....
Fidel Castro

Postby Fidel Castro » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:09 am

Fidel Castro wrote:IF, and I do say IF this is true, the 17 defensive midfielders scarfman has to fuck off. The football has deteriorated and by the looks of things (judging by this and Robinho) even the man management has gone down the pan even more so than under 'clueless'. Let's just hope to god this isn't true. If it is, only City could do this to us....same old same old

Laughable. The only same old same old at City is the pathetic actions of so called "supporters"

Okay, I'm not a true supporter now cos you said so?
Sorry for having an opinion phallusface but this is a forum, from time to time it just may occur that people have a different opinion than yours oh holy one. I'll start supporting someone else now seeing as I haven't been approved by you, the true voice of the supporters
Fidel Castro

Postby the_georgian_genius » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:19 am

Fidel Castro wrote:

Sorry for having an opinion phallusface but this is a forum, from time to time it just may occur that people have a different opinion than yours oh holy one. I'll start supporting someone else now seeing as I haven't been approved by you, the true voice of the supporters

LMAO, the old "can't i have an opinion cos you don't agree with it, i'll start supporting someone else now shall i?" bollocks.

You can have your opinion, just like i can and IMO your comment was laughable. Is that ok?
the_georgian_genius

Postby Fidel Castro » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:23 am

Fidel Castro wrote:

LMAO, the old "can't i have an opinion cos you don't agree with it, i'll start supporting someone else now shall i?" bollocks.

You can have your opinion, just like i can and IMO your comment was laughable. Is that ok?

It would be perfectly ok if you explained why my opinion was 'laughable'.
Fidel Castro

Postby the_georgian_genius » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:31 am

Fidel Castro wrote:
Fidel Castro wrote:

It would be perfectly ok if you explained why my opinion was 'laughable'.

Ok.

Bellamy has form for this, he is a horrible cunt, he was before he came here, he is while he is here and he will be when he has gone.
He hasn't payed well since his step-father left.
He goes out on the piss and gets involved in an altercation which results in him missing games, the main thing we pay him to do.
He is 30 years old and because of his dodgy knees he can't participate in training as often or play that many games in succession.

Meanwhile

Mancini in TWO MONTHS has got us picking up results, regardless of the style of football played, we need results success at this moment in time, not entertaining football.
Mancini is the first man in a long while that has been manager of this football club who has a history of winning trophies at the highest level, the last was sven and look what everyone was saying about his style of football even though it was a success and then look what we ended up with with a guy who has achived fuck all.

So bascially it was laughable that you would choose Bellamy over Mancini. That is why.
the_georgian_genius

Postby john68 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:34 am

There you go again...What has the present got to do with Hughes?
Why do you need to drag him out of the cupboard?
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum