tevez in argentina

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

tevez in argentina

Postby dick dastardley » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:01 pm

how come his wife/girlfriend is in argentina to give birth?? doesnt she live in this country??
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Re: tevez in argentina

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:08 pm

dick dastardley wrote:how come his wife/girlfriend is in argentina to give birth?? doesnt she live in this country??

THEY ARE ARGENTINIAN MATE..THEY WANTED THEIR BABY TO BE BORN IN ARGENTINA AND NOT ENGLAND.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Im_Spartacus » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:11 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
dick dastardley wrote:how come his wife/girlfriend is in argentina to give birth?? doesnt she live in this country??

THEY ARE ARGENTINIAN MATE..THEY WANTED THEIR BABY TO BE BORN IN ARGENTINA AND NOT ENGLAND.

Fucking selfish bitch
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Somerset Blue » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:12 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Probably didn't want to trust the NHS...
Somerset Blue
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:13 pm

Somerset Blue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

CANT BLAME THEM.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:15 pm

haven't we already answered this? loads of foreign-born people go back to their home countries to give birth when they can afford it because their extended families and comfort level will be much higher in their home countries. Plus certain counties might even have different citizenship rules or processes, etc

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby david yearsley » Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:58 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Somerset Blue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

CANT BLAME THEM.

So they couldn´t have afforded the best private hospitals here .... I have to say I´m a little agrieved about this much as I sympathise with a difficult situation
The world is your oyster but your future´s a clam
david yearsley
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Redna » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:49 pm

An apple is an apple but only if breeded of an apple tree. Pear though is a different matter.Cheers mates
CTID!!
"A man's gotta do what his women says"
Redna
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Gods own
My favourite player is: Ron Jeremy

Postby Esky » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:56 pm

Redna wrote:An apple is an apple but only if breeded of an apple tree. Pear though is a different matter.Cheers mates
CTID!!

Thank you, Claudio.
Esky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: The Blue Ship

Postby Im_Spartacus » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:56 pm

Looks like we will be at war with them again next week when the oil drilling starts. Wouldnt put it past the uppity cunts to do something stupid and cause Falklands War 2.

Sods law Tevez will end up missing the last flight to London, or some stupid shovel headed American cunt will shoot it down by mistake
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:35 pm

johnpb78 wrote:Looks like we will be at war with them again next week when the oil drilling starts. Wouldnt put it past the uppity cunts to do something stupid and cause Falklands War 2.

Sods law Tevez will end up missing the last flight to London, or some stupid shovel headed American cunt will shoot it down by mistake

That's two idiotic posts in one short thread. Good work.
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:43 pm

LookMumI'mOnMCF.net wrote:
johnpb78 wrote:Looks like we will be at war with them again next week when the oil drilling starts. Wouldnt put it past the uppity cunts to do something stupid and cause Falklands War 2.

i don't think it was easy for him if you are trying to undervalue the accomplishment with sarcasm.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Im_Spartacus » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:50 pm

i'll be the first to let you know next time I need your approval

Thanks in advance
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:24 am

johnpb78 wrote:

Thanks in advance

You are a fucking disgrace.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby john@staustell » Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:38 am

Time he came back tbh. I was slightly criticised for saying this 'paternity leave' was a bit much on 140 grand a week. But the season will be over soon at this rate. Somehow I just cant see Taggart saying 'I'm hoping he'll be back soon......', like Bobby. Rooney had trouble getting an evening off against some crappy foreign team.

Get your arse back here son.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Slim » Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:47 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
johnpb78 wrote:

Thanks in advance

You are a fucking disgrace.

And we go to the judges....

Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby the_georgian_genius » Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:48 am

Yes Tevez, forget being by the side of your wife after she suffered complications with the birth of your daughter after she was born weeks premature at a difficult time for your family.

How dare you send your wife back to Argentina to have your daughter, you live in England now, we pay you £100k a week to have English daughters.

Manchester City needs you more than your stupid wife and ill daughter, can't you see that?

I'm just joining in with the rest of this ridiculous thread.
the_georgian_genius

Postby john@staustell » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:04 am

the_georgian_genius wrote:Yes Tevez, forget being by the side of your wife after she suffered complications with the birth of your daughter after she was born weeks premature at a difficult time for your family.

How dare you send your wife back to Argentina to have your daughter, you live in England now, we pay you £100k a week to have English daughters.

Manchester City needs you more than your stupid wife and ill daughter, can't you see that?

Maybe, but it wouldn't happen elsewhere. And he'll either have the rest of his life to spend with his wife and kids, or they'll be divorced before you can say jack. Either way a football career at the top is limited, and his absence affects our points total, and therefore his chances of achievement this season, maybe forever if something happens to his fitness. Modern players I'm afraid, different priorities. His place is not in jeopardy, his life finances aren't in jeopary because he's a millionaire, so why give a fuck?

Or is it that he loves his missus more than anyone else? I think not!
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby the_georgian_genius » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:16 am

john@staustell wrote:
the_georgian_genius wrote:Yes Tevez, forget being by the side of your wife after she suffered complications with the birth of your daughter after she was born weeks premature at a difficult time for your family.

Maybe, but it wouldn't happen elsewhere. And he'll either have the rest of his life to spend with his wife and kids, or they'll be divorced before you can say jack. Either way a football career at the top is limited, and his absence affects our points total, and therefore his chances of achievement this season, maybe forever if something happens to his fitness. Modern players I'm afraid, different priorities. His place is not in jeopardy, his life finances aren't in jeopary because he's a millionaire, so why give a fuck?

Are you fucking serious? Footballs a fucking game.
the_georgian_genius

Postby ashton287 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:38 am

the_georgian_genius wrote:
john@staustell wrote:

Are you fucking serious? Footballs a fucking game.

a game we pay him alot of money to play, he should of had his wife drop the baby over here and played football. Complications or no this is the biggest game of our season and ifwe turn up softer upfront then pele it could cost us CL next year and therefore make it harder for us to attract th big players we need to push for title contention next year aswell. This has fucking massive ramifications for what were trying to build.

Any spelling mistakesyou can go suck it cos im walking through town while im typing this rant on my iphone
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: De jong

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum