tevez in argentina

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: tevez in argentina

Postby the_georgian_genius » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:47 am

I Seriously cannot beleive what i am reading.
the_georgian_genius
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby bluej » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:58 am

ashton287 wrote:
the_georgian_genius wrote:
john@staustell wrote:
the_georgian_genius wrote:Yes Tevez, forget being by the side of your wife after she suffered complications with the birth of your daughter after she was born weeks premature at a difficult time for your family.

How dare you send your wife back to Argentina to have your daughter, you live in England now, we pay you £100k a week to have English daughters.

Manchester City needs you more than your stupid wife and ill daughter, can't you see that?

I'm just joining in with the rest of this ridiculous thread.

Maybe, but it wouldn't happen elsewhere. And he'll either have the rest of his life to spend with his wife and kids, or they'll be divorced before you can say jack. Either way a football career at the top is limited, and his absence affects our points total, and therefore his chances of achievement this season, maybe forever if something happens to his fitness. Modern players I'm afraid, different priorities. His place is not in jeopardy, his life finances aren't in jeopary because he's a millionaire, so why give a fuck?

Or is it that he loves his missus more than anyone else? I think not!

Are you fucking serious? Footballs a fucking game.

a game we pay him alot of money to play, he should of had his wife drop the baby over here and played football. Complications or no this is the biggest game of our season and ifwe turn up softer upfront then pele it could cost us CL next year and therefore make it harder for us to attract th big players we need to push for title contention next year aswell. This has fucking massive ramifications for what were trying to build.

Any spelling mistakesyou can go suck it cos im walking through town while im typing this rant on my iphone

Ah the ever impressive opinion of ashton.

Some people really need to change their outlook on life.
bluej
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby dikdik » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:15 am

1.) My grandson was born in New York and now has dual nationality
If Tevez's child had been born here then that would have been a wonderful gift for the child.

2.) From a medical point of view having worked in the NHS for 40 years (as well as in hospitals in America, Europe, Middle East and Africa.) I can state with some authority that the care in this country whilst it has its faults, is still the envy of the world.

If I really had the choice of medical cover between here and South America I would most certainly chose here.

3.) Extended family argument. The man's on millions. He couldn't fly them all over for the event?

Having said all that the man is a footballing genius to me and I don't begrudge him his or his wife's idiosyncrasies
dikdik
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby Im_Spartacus » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:25 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
johnpb78 wrote:
LookMumI'mOnMCF.net wrote:
johnpb78 wrote:Looks like we will be at war with them again next week when the oil drilling starts. Wouldnt put it past the uppity cunts to do something stupid and cause Falklands War 2.

Sods law Tevez will end up missing the last flight to London, or some stupid shovel headed American cunt will shoot it down by mistake

That's two idiotic posts in one short thread. Good work.

i'll be the first to let you know next time I need your approval

Thanks in advance

You are a fucking disgrace.

PWP?

I was, sorry the comment above was not very eloquent after a few beers, but was however relating to the serious escalation in tensions between the two countries due to oil drilling that will start in the Falklands on Sunday, and the blockade of the Falklands that Argentina are imposing. Last time they laid claim to the natural resources of the Falklands, we ended up having a war with them - probably belonged on the politics board, but sorry pal, dont see how it makes me a "fucking disgrace".

I'm sure you see things in my posts that simply are not there, because this absolutely is not Anti-Tevez, it was referring to the fact that if things turn ugly, it will cause complications, but hardly anti Tevez as you claim on another thread.

What it does though is show that clearly you have a personal issue as you seem to have a chip on your shoulder about almost any post I have made in the last week or so, it is a shame you want to follow me round the board picking holes in everything I say, but each to their own.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Spurge » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:57 am

bluej wrote:
ashton287 wrote:
the_georgian_genius wrote:
john@staustell wrote:
the_georgian_genius wrote:Yes Tevez, forget being by the side of your wife after she suffered complications with the birth of your daughter after she was born weeks premature at a difficult time for your family.

How dare you send your wife back to Argentina to have your daughter, you live in England now, we pay you £100k a week to have English daughters.

Manchester City needs you more than your stupid wife and ill daughter, can't you see that?

I'm just joining in with the rest of this ridiculous thread.

Maybe, but it wouldn't happen elsewhere. And he'll either have the rest of his life to spend with his wife and kids, or they'll be divorced before you can say jack. Either way a football career at the top is limited, and his absence affects our points total, and therefore his chances of achievement this season, maybe forever if something happens to his fitness. Modern players I'm afraid, different priorities. His place is not in jeopardy, his life finances aren't in jeopary because he's a millionaire, so why give a fuck?

Or is it that he loves his missus more than anyone else? I think not!

Are you fucking serious? Footballs a fucking game.

a game we pay him alot of money to play, he should of had his wife drop the baby over here and played football. Complications or no this is the biggest game of our season and ifwe turn up softer upfront then pele it could cost us CL next year and therefore make it harder for us to attract th big players we need to push for title contention next year aswell. This has fucking massive ramifications for what were trying to build.

Any spelling mistakesyou can go suck it cos im walking through town while im typing this rant on my iphone

Ah the ever impressive opinion of ashton.

Some people really need to change their outlook on life.

Yes indeed, how anyone can think that work should come ahead of something like the birth of a persons child, especially under the circumstances described is quite simply unthinkable. The amount of money being paid in their career just doesn't come into it - Tevez is exactly where he needs to be, giving support to his wife and child. Some of the selfish drivel on here is quite extraordianary, but not neccessarily surprising, sadly.
Spurge
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Asa Hartford

Postby ashton287 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:32 pm

No ones debating the fact that he should be there now, fact is he has a commitment to the club and therfore should have told his wife to have the child in the uk. This situation was completely avoidable and he was always going to have more time off then neccasery by going back there in the first place
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: De jong

Postby Im_Spartacus » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:37 pm

ashton287 wrote:No ones debating the fact that he should be there now, fact is he has a commitment to the club and therfore should have told his wife to have the child in the uk. This situation was completely avoidable and he was always going to have more time off then neccasery by going back there in the first place

I know where you are coming from, that you would hoped Carlos would realise his importance to city and continue to be available for selection after the birth of his child, but there are laws in this country too about paternity leave, so if he wanted the time off, he is allowed it and really city don't get a say.

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Parents/Mon ... G_10029398

As long as you meet certain conditions you can take either one or two weeks' Statutory Paternity Leave. You can't take odd days off and if you take two weeks they must be taken together.

You can choose to start your Statutory Paternity Leave:

on the day the baby is born
a number of days or weeks after the baby is born
from a specific date after the first day of the week in which the baby is expected to be born

Your Statutory Paternity Leave can start on any day of the week (but not before the baby is born). It has to finish within 56 days of the baby's birth. If the baby is born before the week it was due, it must finish within 56 days of the first day of that week. You can start Statutory Paternity Leave after a period of parental leave has ended.

If your partner has a multiple birth, you are only allowed one period of Statutory Paternity Leave.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:58 pm

dikdik wrote:1.) My grandson was born in New York and now has dual nationality
If Tevez's child had been born here then that would have been a wonderful gift for the child.

2.) From a medical point of view having worked in the NHS for 40 years (as well as in hospitals in America, Europe, Middle East and Africa.) I can state with some authority that the care in this country whilst it has its faults, is still the envy of the world.

If I really had the choice of medical cover between here and South America I would most certainly chose here.

3.) Extended family argument. The man's on millions. He couldn't fly them all over for the event?

Having said all that the man is a footballing genius to me and I don't begrudge him his or his wife's idiosyncrasies

ONLY BECAUSE IT,S FREE IN THE UK.

DENTISTRY - BIGGEST JOKE EVER,WAITING LIST OF A YEAR TO HAVE A FILLING AND MOST DENTISTS ARE SHITE.

IVE WORKED ALL OVER THE WORLD AND CAN TELL YOU THAT PRIVATE MEDICAL COVER IS BRILLIANT WHEREEVR IVE WORKED AND LIVED (SOUTH AFRICA AND ARGENTINA ESPECIALLY) AND CHEAP...IM COMPARING PM TO THE UK AND NOT LOCAL OVER NHS.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby trout man » Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:35 pm

This thread just seems to be bizarre. Any man on here that has kids will understand (i'd hope) that they are the reason why you exist...before you have kids, life is basically one long ME FEST, then suddenly its not about you, its about THEM and everything changes and generally every major decision that you make from that point forward involves them. Football is no different to a plumber or a builder, except they dont have 100,000 people examining what they do every week, many firms do not want their staff taking paternity/maternity leave and this has led to extreme prejudice in the past so there is a reason why these laws exist and there is also a reason why Tevez and his missus want their child born in Argentina. The only criticism I would have of Tevez and his missus, is why the hell they didnt conceive the baby in October or November so the baby was born in the summer...poor planning I'd call it, but for all you conspiracy theorists out there, maybe they didnt want to have a child when the world cup was on??? ;-)
Hoping our new rollercoaster gives us the thrill of our lives.
trout man
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Supporter of: Ellie and City
My favourite player is: Vinnie

Postby dick dastardley » Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:46 pm

its just strange that the guy lives over here and his wife jets off to argie for her baby, the guy can afford the best medical attention over here!!!
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:48 pm

Right, let's work this out.

Tevez signed in August - 7 months ago.

Wife gives birth in February prematurely - Approx 8 months.

Did the club know about this?

Should we have bought him knowing this?

Is he worth his wages knowing this?

Who should be sacked for letting him go to Argentina knowing this?

What right has he to look after his wife and child knowing this?

In fact, who the fuck are we to complain, knowing this?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby bluej » Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:48 pm

dick dastardley wrote:its just strange that the guy lives over here and his wife jets off to argie for her baby, the guy can afford the best medical attention over here!!!

It's not just about the medical treatment though is it (as has been explained multiple times in this thread)
bluej
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby DoomMerchant » Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:01 pm

trout man wrote:This thread just seems to be bizarre. Any man on here that has kids will understand (i'd hope) that they are the reason why you exist...before you have kids, life is basically one long ME FEST, then suddenly its not about you, its about THEM and everything changes and generally every major decision that you make from that point forward involves them. Football is no different to a plumber or a builder, except they dont have 100,000 people examining what they do every week, many firms do not want their staff taking paternity/maternity leave and this has led to extreme prejudice in the past so there is a reason why these laws exist and there is also a reason why Tevez and his missus want their child born in Argentina. The only criticism I would have of Tevez and his missus, is why the hell they didnt conceive the baby in October or November so the baby was born in the summer...poor planning I'd call it, but for all you conspiracy theorists out there, maybe they didnt want to have a child when the world cup was on??? ;-)

ever really truly try to plan a conception with the human species? it's got about a 25% likelihood of happening under near-perfect circumstances bro.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Im_Spartacus » Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:05 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
trout man wrote:This thread just seems to be bizarre. Any man on here that has kids will understand (i'd hope) that they are the reason why you exist...before you have kids, life is basically one long ME FEST, then suddenly its not about you, its about THEM and everything changes and generally every major decision that you make from that point forward involves them. Football is no different to a plumber or a builder, except they dont have 100,000 people examining what they do every week, many firms do not want their staff taking paternity/maternity leave and this has led to extreme prejudice in the past so there is a reason why these laws exist and there is also a reason why Tevez and his missus want their child born in Argentina. The only criticism I would have of Tevez and his missus, is why the hell they didnt conceive the baby in October or November so the baby was born in the summer...poor planning I'd call it, but for all you conspiracy theorists out there, maybe they didnt want to have a child when the world cup was on??? ;-)

ever really truly try to plan a conception with the human species? it's got about a 25% likelihood of happening under near-perfect circumstances bro.

cheers

Can't see him planning to miss the world cup either
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Goataldo » Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:15 pm

The lack of empathy and common sense round here is staggering at times, it really is.
Goataldo
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City F.C.

Postby dikdik » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:51 pm

Carl my CAPITAL Peruvian fellow I'm afraid I don't understand your answer at all.
Dentistry = who mentioned dentistry?

Private medicine only exists because of the advances made throught the aegis of the NHS. The private sector does NOT teach doctors. The private sector does NOT use student nurses. The private sector can only exist if the necessary research is done in the public sector in the first place. It is first and foremost parasitic.

There is no money to be made by doing research in the private sector.
There is only money to be made in the private sector
dikdik
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:05 am

dikdik wrote:Carl my CAPITAL Peruvian fellow I'm afraid I don't understand your answer at all.

Private medicine only exists because of the advances made throught the aegis of the NHS. The private sector does NOT teach doctors. The private sector does NOT use student nurses. The private sector can only exist if the necessary research is done in the public sector in the first place. It is first and foremost parasitic.

MY POINT WAS, IN MY EXPERIENCE, IVE HAD BETTER TREATMENT OUT OF THE UK THAN I WOULD HAVE RECEIEVED IN THE UK.

I JUST THOUGHT ID THROW IN THE DENTISTRY TO TOP IT OFF ;)
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby DoomMerchant » Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:27 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
dikdik wrote:Carl my CAPITAL Peruvian fellow I'm afraid I don't understand your answer at all.

MY POINT WAS, IN MY EXPERIENCE, IVE HAD BETTER TREATMENT OUT OF THE UK THAN I WOULD HAVE RECEIEVED IN THE UK.

I JUST THOUGHT ID THROW IN THE DENTISTRY TO TOP IT OFF ;)

getting so soft in your old age...a fuclin smiley face? did you just finish off a threesome in some central american bungalow?

Are things ok? You can open up to us...we're sensitive people.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Socrates » Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:46 am

Don't worry yourself dikdik, all he ever does is run down the UK, he really believes all this bwoken Bwitain cwap. I still think we got the best of the deal when we swapped Carlfeedthebottom and two marmalade sandwiches for Paddington Bear.
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

Postby Beanieboy » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:24 pm

How about they just shagged at a random moment and she got pregnant?....or is it just my wife that doesn't have a conceive button on her?....
Beanieboy
De Jong's Tackle

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum