Rafa...

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Rafa...

Postby Kiss_The_Goat » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:45 am

...cant have watched any of our games for the past few weeks...

“We’ve still got plenty of games to come but every game is important, especially when they are close to you in the table. I hope our experience can help us. “City are an attacking team and we have to attack too.
Somebody ate my grapes...
Kiss_The_Goat
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City

Re: Rafa...

Postby john@staustell » Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:35 am

Kiss_The_Goat wrote:...cant have watched any of our games for the past few weeks...

“We’ve still got plenty of games to come but every game is important, especially when they are close to you in the table. I hope our experience can help us. “City are an attacking team and we have to attack too.

Neither are attacking teams so this could be a pure 0-0. However I reckon we may sneak one and all the garden will be rosy. Of the 2 managers I trust Bobby to change tactics a bit during the match. Rafa has never been known to deviate from plan A.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby King Kev » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:59 pm

Kiss_The_Goat wrote:...cant have watched any of our games for the past few weeks...

Only 3 teams have score more goals than us this season.

We score an average of 1.92 goals per game, not too shoddy IMO.
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby ENIAM NAM » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:15 pm

King Kev wrote:

ENIAM NAM
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Im_Spartacus » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:16 pm

King Kev wrote:

At home its 2.5 per game, even better considering the recent blip.

What he has said about them being an attacking team is way wide of the mark when the season as a whole is broken down. They dont even try to attack away from home most of the time.

They avergaing less than a goal a game away from home, and 8 of their 12 came in just 3 games. Thus they have failed to score in just under half of their away games, have scored one in their last 3, in which they have drawn against Stoke and Wolves, and been beaten by Arsenal. Not an impressive record - but then again, neither was Burnley's!

After watching the game on Thursday, any notion that these are an attacking side AND that they are not there for the taking is bollocks, regardless how bad we have been, after looking all that up, I am very optimistic of a good result tomorrow.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Return to The Maine Football forum