bloody snow again

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

bloody snow again

Postby CITYSTEVEDON » Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:00 pm

its snowed about 6 inches in 2hrs in donny this morning, so roads aint great to travel on, so today im going to watch on comp instead of coming over, so lads whos going , give an extra shout for me will you, COME ON CITY
CITYSTEVEDON
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: who ever plays for city

Re: bloody snow again

Postby irblinx » Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:10 pm

Bloody hell, De Jong, Mancini , SWP and now CITYSTEVEDON all jumping on the make lots of noise bandwagon, shocking behaviour ;o)

The snow's cleared of the roads here so presumably will be the same at the stadium (about 15-20 mins drive away), still going to make sure we get there early in case the Health and Safety nazi's have closed our usual entrance again
irblinx
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:30 pm

Anyone snow if the Old and New Road have still got roadworks on them or should I do the Woodhouses route again?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby CITYSTEVEDON » Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:59 pm

irblinx wrote:Bloody hell, De Jong, Mancini , SWP and now CITYSTEVEDON all jumping on the make lots of noise bandwagon, shocking behaviour ;o)

The snow's cleared of the roads here so presumably will be the same at the stadium (about 15-20 mins drive away), still going to make sure we get there early in case the Health and Safety nazi's have closed our usual entrance again

LETS HOPE IT WORKS LOL
CITYSTEVEDON
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: who ever plays for city

Postby zuricity » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:40 pm

Phew ! just woken up after three hours kip. Been working for over 26 hours before that.

I have to laugh about you lot, with your snow problems. I walk with my dog each day and since before Christmas there's always been snow on the ground !

Anyway it's great to see that the weather has not forced the game to be cancelled. At least i can nip into the City to watch this one ....

snow use moaning about it.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Return to The Maine Football forum