48 quid a ticket for Chelsea away?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: 48 quid a ticket for Chelsea away?

Postby btajim » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:18 pm

BlueinBosnia wrote:
btajim wrote:I actually like going to Craven Cottage. We take over one of their Pubs (8 Bells) every season and the Locals eye us with suspicion. It's West London so it's a bit posh. Lovely walk through the park to get to the Match.

I go to that pub whenever I'm about Putney. Small world.

Not really... It's just round the corner from the Tube Station! I've never not been in there when it's Fulham Away.

I'm never drinking Draught Beer there again, though. Worst Pint I've had in a Football related envrionment. *coughs* watered down *coughs*
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby Im_Spartacus » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:12 am

Feed The Goat wrote:
johnpb78 wrote:
Feed The Goat wrote:Footie is expensive shock horror ;) We get charged it cos they know we will pay it and if i don't they are pretty certain some other mug will so we as they say will either have to like it or lump it.

We have boycotted Bolton and Wigan in recent seasons - it can and has been done.

I remember Bolton about 2 years back, I was sat in a block virtually on my own in the upper tier of the Reebok for a league game.

I dont so much mind when a club who charges high prices do this as a matter of course, what does fuck me off is when clubs take the piss by hiking the price just because we have a decent away following.

Having said that, we are now considered Category A this season for many clubs, so can expect the prices to be higher than in the past.

Well that's some quality boycotting if you were at the game. However it's been tried but obviously hasn't worked otherwise this thread wouldn't be started.

lol, I was just passing on my way home from work in Chorley and thought i'd chance my arm as it was pay on the gate, I wasn't aware of the boycott till I got in the ground and found there were maybe 500 city fans tops.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Geo123 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:53 pm

Any spare tickets around for this game, please PM me. 4 coming over from Ireland on sat and got left down for one. Cheers Lads
Geo123
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Postby Dronny » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:04 pm

Lee's Alter Ego wrote:Try £49 for a fooking Fulham ticket. Now thats a joke.

Paying £49.50 through the OSC.....ain't no joke
Dronny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: The one and only
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum