Europa league

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Europa league

Postby ashton287 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:47 pm

Anyone Else looking forward to having rangers at eastlands next year. Should be fun.
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: De jong

Re: Europa league

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:53 pm

Waste of a thread go and have a lie down.FFS
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Blueboylewis » Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:02 pm

ashton287 wrote:Anyone Else looking forward to having rangers at eastlands next year. Should be fun.

You are a bit on the negative side hey. A point against a top 4 team and you are whinging. Look on the bright side. We are in a good position in the league and i think we have a great chance of champions league.
Blueboylewis
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby gillie » Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:10 pm

Blueboylewis wrote:
ashton287 wrote:Anyone Else looking forward to having rangers at eastlands next year. Should be fun.

You are a bit on the negative side hey. A point against a top 4 team and you are whinging. Look on the bright side. We are in a good position in the league and i think we have a great chance of champions league.

Lewis didn you not see Mark's post i like him also think its a awaste of a thread.Dont humour him by replying mate.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Socrates » Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:32 pm

I'd settle for finishing third in our Champs League group and ending up in the Europa League. Wouldn't be a bad first attempt.
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

Postby gillie » Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:37 pm

Socrates wrote:I'd settle for finishing third in our Champs League group and ending up in the Europa League. Wouldn't be a bad first attempt.

Nice one Socs.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby ashton287 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:47 pm

gillie wrote:
Blueboylewis wrote:

Lewis didn you not see Mark's post i like him also think its a awaste of a thread.Dont humour him by replying mate.

shit yeah mark already decided (him being the one and only opinion that matters) that he doesnt want to talk about this so everyone else in the world better not reply OR ELSE shut up gillie.

And im not basing this on today we played better today than we have been but were still inept upfront and iv said in another thread that this was the biggest game of our season. We had a chance to put a gap between us and liverpool and stay fourth but instead were 5th. And we still have to play chelsea, spurs, arsenal, scum, everton and villa plus im not to confident about fulham away either. We threw away our best chance today simple as that.
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle

Postby gillie » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:07 pm

ashton287 wrote:
gillie wrote:
Blueboylewis wrote:

shit yeah mark already decided (him being the one and only opinion that matters) that he doesnt want to talk about this so everyone else in the world better not reply OR ELSE shut up gillie.

And im not basing this on today we played better today than we have been but were still inept upfront and iv said in another thread that this was the biggest game of our season. We had a chance to put a gap between us and liverpool and stay fourth but instead were 5th. And we still have to play chelsea, spurs, arsenal, scum, everton and villa plus im not to confident about fulham away either. We threw away our best chance today simple as that.

The season is played over 38 games not 26 but after 26 games we are currently joint4th with a game in hand so you how can say that we wont make top4 beggars belief.Also if i think like Mark that this was a waste of a thread i would say im entitled to that opinnion as you were in starting the thread.I just dont agree that it was needed.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby ashton287 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:18 pm

gillie wrote:
ashton287 wrote:
gillie wrote:
Blueboylewis wrote:

The season is played over 38 games not 26 but after 26 games we are currently joint4th with a game in hand so you how can say that we wont make top4 beggars belief.Also if i think like Mark that this was a waste of a thread i would say im entitled to that opinnion as you were in starting the thread.I just dont agree that it was needed.

no you tried telling other people what to think is what you did, and if you look at the fixtures we have left and the way we are playing were not getting fourth. This normally wouldnt bother me but it was 100% in our own hands today and we came up short.
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Bingo Lewis » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:21 pm

to be honest mr ashton, i'm happy being on the piss in any country as long as its not england.
be that champs league or europa. bring it on.
Bingo Lewis
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Curzon Ashton U10's
My favourite player is: Kiers Casey

Postby gillie » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:33 pm

no you tried telling other people what to think is what you did,

Ashton mate you are right and i appologise.But i still personally think it was not needed.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Return to The Maine Football forum