Arsene Wenger

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Arsene Wenger

Postby irblinx » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:56 am

If you gave him a load of money he'd spend it all on kids for the future, of which a fraction would make it. We might get some initial success due to having steely players already here and adding in the fantasy football but it would wane as they retired/left. By rights if Wenger were as good as everyone makes out Arsenal should have been sweeping all before them for the last two years at least as his masterplan of building for the future has delivered him a full squad
irblinx
David Silva's Silky Skills

Re: Arsene Wenger

Postby Renato_CTID » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:51 am

CityFanFromRome wrote:
Mike J wrote:
dazby wrote:I don't think either would be good fits. Ranieri would be perrrrrfect.

ranieri is a fucking useless manager. i would be absolutely gutted if we ever appointed him.

Mind you, it's only Serie A, but he's managed to get Roma from the last to the second position, five points off Inter, since he came after the first two games, and since he came Roma have picked up 50 points, only one less than Mourinho's Inter. Not too shabby I'd say.

Agree with you, mate! Listen to all Juventus fans how was the difference from last season to this! And please tell to red scousers if they recognize a certain John Arne Riise ... was he definitively finished when Rafa "The Football Destroyer" managed him?
From Torino, Italia to Manchester, Lancashire this City is always our City!
Renato_CTID
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum