I'd prefer not - but still ....

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: I'd prefer not - but still ....

Postby Kladze » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:49 pm

BobKowalski wrote:
Kladze wrote:
BobKowalski wrote:
We already know all this. Mancini was employed to get a top 4 spot. If he doesn't get a top 4 spot then it could see him being replaced in the summer. Mourinho said all this last year about coming back to the PL and then (if memory serves) signed a new deal with Inter and pledged undying loyalty or until his latest spat with the Italian press or he is sacked by the Inter boss for not winning the CL.

Mancini's position is quite simple really which is why I get puzzled by some of the hysteria in the media - and on here sometimes

I'm fully aware that we already 'know' all this ...... notice how the word KNOW is in inverted commas, meaning that we 'know' it as in we are in a good position to surmise it.
However. This is a forum and people like to debate stuff so I've copied and pasted a very recent article and, in my own way, I've commented on it. That is: I don't really fancy Mourinho but I'd prefer boring but winning football to what we're getting right now, which is just boring. But, thereagain, Roberto may yet surprise me, which is why I'm not calling for his head - that is, I'm not suffering any hysteria.

So, don't shoot the messenger. I didn't require a forum policeman thanks. If I did, I'd probably point out that there was absolutely no need at all for you to quote the whole fucking article and use up everyone's bandwidth ;)

Yes Boss

*shuffles off mortified by his faux pax"

Ignore me mate :-o

I was up very late working on something someone else had dropped in my lap and should have been done yesterday - hence my bad mood.
[center]Image[/center]
Kladze
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: NdJ

Re: I'd prefer not - but still ....

Postby avoidconfusion » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:52 pm

john@staustell wrote:Isn't this the guy that Chelsea sacked for playing boring football? Jose out!

I thought he left Chelsea cause Roman tried to dictate which players to buy?
so now as every enemy circles our city
sour and sore, we swear war
avoidconfusion
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mad Zabba

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum