You can't defend that sh**e

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

You can't defend that sh**e

Postby Blue Toy » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:27 pm

The shit that we are now having to suffer. Irrelevant what your opinion of Hughes was/is. Take the performances under Mancini in isolation of previous managers and they are quite simply not defendable.

If anyone can tell me I'm wrong then please go ahead, but right now (and I speak as one of those who wanted Hughes out) these are unacceptable levels of football we are witnessing as ANOTHER trophiless season passes us by.
[center]Image[/center]
Blue Toy
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Re: You can't defend that sh**e

Postby simon12 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:32 pm

You can. it`s by saying it was better under MH. However some cock will say that you can`t dwell on the past which means that you can`t measure this boring football against anything EVER. ITS WANK ITS SHIT AND ITS EMBARRASING does anyone want to tell me how i should feel to fit in with their agenda.Thanks. otherwise this fellas wank.
simon12
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The only team in Mcr
My favourite player is: Dirk Diggler

Postby CityFanFromRome » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:33 pm

simon12 wrote:You can. it`s by saying it was better under MH. However some cock will say that you can`t dwell on the past which means that you can`t measure this boring football against anything EVER. ITS WANK ITS SHIT AND ITS EMBARRASING does anyone want to tell me how i should feel to fit in with their agenda.Thanks. otherwise this fellas wank.

True or not that he is, we are stuck with him for another few months at least.
CityFanFromRome
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Man City & Roma
My favourite player is: Carlos Tévez

Postby ayrshireblue » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:35 pm

Apart from one half against wolves we've been rank rotten under Mancini. I don't want rid of another manager but I'm seriously doubting Mancini.
ayrshireblue
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Erwin Rommel » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:38 pm

Its not Pearce style football, when Pearce had Wright-Phillips we actually played decent football, it was only after Pearce was forced to sell SWP that the football style became survival in nature. This Mancini style is the worst brand of football ever inflicted on City.
Erwin Rommel
Ben Thatcher's Elbow

Supporter of: mcfc
My favourite player is: tevez

Postby stinky pete » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:39 pm

were not good enough to finish top 5 sacking managers has cost us again. money spent is not relevent to our position. were crsp under msncini, sackin ??????????????????????? who can do the right job??? same every year more money more shite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stinky pete
Robinho's Step Over

My favourite player is: v kompany

Postby Hinch's 5 Fingered Salute » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:41 pm

Individual mistakes once again let us down, which was Hughes downfall.

Goal 1 - Bridge not getting goal side of Kitson.

Goal 2 - Given actually coming off his line and royally fucking it up. Ironically if he stayed on his line it might not have gone in! Facepalm.

Goal 3 - Nedum dallying and robbed of the ball.

That sums it up for me, and at the other end we couldn't finish for shite.
Hinch's 5 Fingered Salute
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Shaun Wright-Phillips

Postby Erwin Rommel » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:42 pm

Our last 6 games, if they were all league games would have netted us 6 points, i.e a point a game. This puts on a current projected trajectory points total of 58 points, finish in 8th.
Last edited by Erwin Rommel on Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Erwin Rommel
Ben Thatcher's Elbow

Postby Bingo Lewis » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:42 pm

Erwin Rommel wrote:Its not Pearce style football, when Pearce had Wright-Phillips we actually played decent football, it was only after Pearce was forced to sell SWP that the football style became survival in nature. This Mancini style is the worst brand of football ever inflicted on City.

keegan or mancini?
Bingo Lewis
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Curzon Ashton U10's
My favourite player is: Kiers Casey

Postby ashton287 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:44 pm

The games mancini came in and won were with hughes side, since he started changing things we've beat portsmouth and bolton and barely at that, hes a shit manager simple as. Fucking commy italian bastard
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: De jong

Postby Erwin Rommel » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:45 pm

Bingo Lewis wrote:
Erwin Rommel wrote:Its not Pearce style football, when Pearce had Wright-Phillips we actually played decent football, it was only after Pearce was forced to sell SWP that the football style became survival in nature. This Mancini style is the worst brand of football ever inflicted on City.

keegan or mancini?

Keegan? What are you on about? Keegan brought us Ali Benrabia, some of the best football I have ever seen. It was only after the Fowler signing tings wen downhill. Mancinis style has been shite since day one.
Erwin Rommel
Ben Thatcher's Elbow

Postby Bingo Lewis » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:47 pm

Erwin Rommel wrote:
Bingo Lewis wrote:

keegan or mancini?

Keegan? What are you on about? Keegan brought us Ali Benrabia, some of the best football I have ever seen. It was only after the Fowler signing tings wen downhill. Mancinis style has been shite since day one.

i reckon first 3 games were decent, then it was gash.
Bingo Lewis
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Curzon Ashton U10's
My favourite player is: Kiers Casey

Postby Dunnylad » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:48 pm

I've seen worst 'brands' of football at City and Pearce was alright for about 4 matches and then the fecking horse came out and.....
"F****d it up,
Shot my Load,
Spewed onto the Motorway Shoulder,
I Could Have Been Somebody Special."
Dunnylad
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Georgi Kinkladze

Postby MaineRoadMemories » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:48 pm

I said all I need to say in the Mancini sticky thread but its not encouraging for the scarfed one.
MaineRoadMemories
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!
My favourite player is: VINCENT KOMPANY

Postby Erwin Rommel » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:49 pm

Bingo Lewis wrote:
Erwin Rommel wrote:
Bingo Lewis wrote:

keegan or mancini?

Those first 3 games he hadnt had a chance to beat Hughes attacking style out of the players. It could take the new manager ages to rectify this pillocks mistakes.
Erwin Rommel
Ben Thatcher's Elbow

Postby Dunnylad » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:50 pm

Bingo Lewis wrote:
Erwin Rommel wrote:
Bingo Lewis wrote:

keegan or mancini?

KK was fantastic in the Championship and then 1st season early on in Premier and then rest I lost hope - funnily enough Sven had a great start to the season, then we got to Christmas and then I lost hope....
"F****d it up,
Shot my Load,
Spewed onto the Motorway Shoulder,
I Could Have Been Somebody Special."
Dunnylad
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Georgi Kinkladze

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:53 pm

We're concentrating on the League; did no-one tell you?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Blue Since 76 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:00 pm

Does anyone else get the feeling that we'll never win anything? It's like the Maine Rd gypsy curse was brought with us.

We are broke and win nothing. We bring in a billionaire owner who promises us the world. By the end of the season, he's broke and on the run. We win nothing.

We then bring in a trillionaire owner, who is willing to pay over the odds to get the best players he can, pay them more than they're worth and hire the best manager available. We win nothing.

I'm just glad I won't be alive to see the rags put the extra digit on that flaming ticker banner.
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby blue 68 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:02 pm

Did you just see that unshaven playboy speak on ITV (cheers for the stream. Not, by the way), mmmmmmmmmm are we good enough, ha ha ha ha fucking ha.
I'd change this manager in the morrning, might as well, he'll just become a number afterall, sort it out City or you are not worth the money / effort.
PS our players are taking the piss a bit well
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.
blue 68
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Hinch's 5 Fingered Salute » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:04 pm

ashton287 wrote:The games mancini came in and won were with hughes side, since he started changing things we've beat portsmouth and bolton and barely at that, hes a shit manager simple as. Fucking commy italian bastard

no need for that you xenophobic twat.
Hinch's 5 Fingered Salute
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Shaun Wright-Phillips

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum