Anyone moaning think on

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Anyone moaning think on

Postby ruralblue » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:23 pm

We could have been in the same situation as Portsmouth today, well maybe not but we could have been under ownership of the Thia courts.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-p ... 538013.stm

Don't look good Sinatra.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Re: Anyone moaning think on

Postby eastlandsblue » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:20 pm

Brought back to reality mate.
pain i can handle, but pride hurts
eastlandsblue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Re: Anyone moaning think on

Postby KinkyKinkladze » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:31 pm

I met his son down in London last year or so. Went to see a Thai band called Asanee Wasan, and all the big celebrities from Thailand were there. He was quite a nice guy, he was quite happy sorting me and the missus out with free Singha beer all evening. I would've prefered Chang, but I wasn't going to turn him down now. I told him "ta for what your dad's done for us" and he said "ahhh, you fan of man citeee?". After a bit more chatting (he's a Liverpool fan, quelle surprise for a Thai) I asked him what his dad was up to them days and he simply said "I not see him in looong time". His fit sister wasn't there either, much to my dissapointment.

Anyway, bit of a pointless story there.
KinkyKinkladze
De Jong's Tackle

Return to The Maine Football forum