The real reason were

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

The real reason were

Postby eastlandsblue » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:40 pm

Pissed off.

It isnt really because of, what Mancini as failed to do. Its really because we're embarrassed we started shouting our mouths off to soon. We need to learn a bit of humility, and let the season take its course. All this bollocks of Mancini out, 3 months into the job is ridiculous. The man needs time to build his own team ffs, and sacking him wont bring success any quicker.

Who will replace him?
How long will they get, to build a successful side?.

We need learn by at the mistakes we made when sacking Hughes. How many of those who hated Hughes, are wondering if he'd have taken us to wembley, because I do.
Tomorrow is the start of a 12 game sequence, which will define our season. I went on weds and im going tomorrow, to shout my heart out for the lads. And will do it for the remainder of the season, whatever the results. Because I, and many others, will be able to say we did our part in trying to lift the team.

We need to stop this fucking self pitty, and start getting behind the lads, their heads are down as much as ours, and need a lift, starting tomorrow.

Stop posting negative threads, we already have a rag infestation on the board, and their laughing their nuts off

COME ON CITY
pain i can handle, but pride hurts
eastlandsblue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Re: The real reason were

Postby CityFanFromRome » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:30 pm

eastlandsblue wrote:Pissed off.

It isnt really because of, what Mancini as failed to do. Its really because we're embarrassed we started shouting our mouths off to soon. We need to learn a bit of humility, and let the season take its course. All this bollocks of Mancini out, 3 months into the job is ridiculous. The man needs time to build his own team ffs, and sacking him wont bring success any quicker.

Who will replace him?
How long will they get, to build a successful side?.

We need learn by at the mistakes we made when sacking Hughes. How many of those who hated Hughes, are wondering if he'd have taken us to wembley, because I do.

Tomorrow is the start of a 12 game sequence, which will define our season. I went on weds and im going tomorrow, to shout my heart out for the lads. And will do it for the remainder of the season, whatever the results. Because I, and many others, will be able to say we did our part in trying to lift the team.

We need to stop this fucking self pitty, and start getting behind the lads, their heads are down as much as ours, and need a lift, starting tomorrow.

Stop posting negative threads, we already have a rag infestation on the board, and their laughing their nuts off

COME ON CITY

I have to admit, the football was better under Hughes. But, I've also to admit that more than once I ended feeling frustrated for the soft goals conceded, and the points lost because of that.

I'm pretty sure we wouldn't have gone to Wembley under him, not in the League Cup for sure, no way he would have beaten United over two legs. And in the Fa Cup, even if we had gone past Stoke which we might have with him, we would still be looking at a Chelsea away tie. We all know how good we were away from COMS under him (and we still haven't done much on it, tbh) so I fail to see how we could have gone past them with Hughes in charge.

I agree with all the rest you wrote.
CityFanFromRome
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Man City & Roma
My favourite player is: Carlos Tévez

Postby Wooders » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:43 am

the next person who tells me that the reason I am pissed off isn't because the football we are playing is utter fucking shite is going on me foe list - no offense eastlands mate but that is the reason I am pissed off and not enjoying watching City at the moment and nothing else
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby Mrs Given » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:57 am

I wholeheartedly agree with Wooders post. It's the football that we are playing that is the problem, we have become boring to watch in large sections of matches.
We have all supported the team for many years and we can be patient now for trophies but we want to be entertained in the meantime, we certainly have the players and the talent to play better.
I was listening to a caller on the radio on wednesday night and he got it spot on for me. He said that Mancini goes out to not lose a game rather than win it. Perfectly illustrated by playing 3 defensive midfielders in the league game against Stoke, I much prefer to see 2 wingers (and we have the players) and good attacking football.
Mrs Given
Ben Thatcher's Elbow

Postby simon12 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:02 am

Wooders wrote:the next person who tells me that the reason I am pissed off isn't because the football we are playing is utter fucking shite is going on me foe list - no offense eastlands mate but that is the reason I am pissed off and not enjoying watching City at the moment and nothing else

Snap.....it`s a change from this^^^^
simon12
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The only team in Mcr
My favourite player is: Dirk Diggler

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:08 am

I ain't pissed off, I ain't been shouting my mouth off and not got my hopes up. We're Man City supporters aren't we; we always take the rough with the rough, it's all part of it.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Return to The Maine Football forum