** Official Match Thread: Chelsea Away **

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ** Official Match Thread: Chelsea Away **

Postby King Kev » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:29 pm

Crossie wrote:I didnt think we were playing today for some reason, I saw a thread about lescott and kompany, someone said anelka was skinning richards, i thought mmmmm strange, but thought nothing of it.

Loaded up the BBC sports page and saw Bellers smiling with his hand in the air, my heart skipped a beat, i thought we might have got a late equaliser,

But no !! 4 FUCKING 2 at the ground where they were unbeaten for 2 years, and have lost about 2 in 4 years, fucking brilliant, I enjoyed it so much more not actually knowing we were playing!
You didn't know we had a game today? Seriously??
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:31 pm

Bear60 wrote:
zuricity wrote:Despite a great win today. The BBC writes that Man City beat nine man Chelsea ! They didn't start
with nine men......... Ballack thoroughly deserved his warm shower.

I just find it difficult to believe that no one from the media can congratulate City on a

job well done !! Congrats .....

The media are wankers , I just knew that is what the headline would be, City beat nine man Chelsea complete and utter tossers.

After the Arsenal game they showed the Top 3 with Keys saying that is closer after Chelsea getting beat. Strange that there was No mention of who beat them and who is now in 4th?

But really, who cares about their petty shite. We are City, and we've just beaten the Top of the League on their manor!!!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:52 pm

everyonehatesus wrote:Im going to have to hold my hands up and admit to being abit of an over reacting girl. The lads played fantastic to dig out this result, what a turn around. I really couldn't see any way of winning today.
Come on City.

YES...SHOCKING OVERREACTION.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:19 pm

King Kev wrote:
Crossie wrote:I didnt think we were playing today for some reason, I saw a thread about lescott and kompany, someone said anelka was skinning richards, i thought mmmmm strange, but thought nothing of it.

Loaded up the BBC sports page and saw Bellers smiling with his hand in the air, my heart skipped a beat, i thought we might have got a late equaliser,

But no !! 4 FUCKING 2 at the ground where they were unbeaten for 2 years, and have lost about 2 in 4 years, fucking brilliant, I enjoyed it so much more not actually knowing we were playing!
You didn't know we had a game today? Seriously??

hahaha my thoughts exactly.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby King Kev » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:25 pm

Credibility lost as far as I'm concerned!
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby giokingkladze » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:11 pm

Dubciteh wrote:
King Kev wrote:
brite blu sky wrote:bbc got the team as

Given, Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Bridge, Zabaleta, De Jong, Barry, Bellamy, Tevez, Adam Johnson. Subs: Taylor, Onuoha, Wright-Phillips, Santa Cruz, Sylvinho, Toure, Ibrahim.

no Ireland
I am gobsmacked to see Bellamy in the starting XI!! After playing 120 minutes the other night I can't believe his knee is going to hold out for another 90 today!

yep its ridiculous, shouldve gone AJ and SWp on the wings and got at them,best we can hope for is nil nil or scraping a 1-0

Ridiculous was probably over doing it eh? In hindsight of course
giokingkladze
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Gio

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum