Mancini out

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Mancini out

Postby the_georgian_genius » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:13 pm

Come on where are they? Where is the disrespect of the man calling him clueless, tactically inept, a shitter manager than Mark Hughes?

You impaitent bastards!!

GET IN CITY.
the_georgian_genius
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Re: Mancini out

Postby Tokyo Blue » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:16 pm

Just as a few poor games don't make him Frank Clark, so one very good one does not make him Joe Mercer.

Yes, you are right. We all need patience. But baiting fellow Blues who happen to disagree with you is not big and not clever.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Rag_hater » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:16 pm

I didn't think it was that boring either
Rag_hater
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Kladze » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:17 pm

the_georgian_genius wrote:Come on where are they? Where is the disrespect of the man calling him clueless, tactically inept, a shitter manager than Mark Hughes?

You impaitent bastards!!

GET IN CITY.

I've NOT been calling for his head but we shouldn't get carried away by this result any more than we should have been carried in the opposite direction after the Stoke defeat.

Today we gave a competent performance aided and abetted by a shocking goalkeeping display - no more no less.

I am, of course, delighted.
[center]Image[/center]
Kladze
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: NdJ

Postby Wooders » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:18 pm

first 40 minutes was shite - the remaining would have been had tevez not changed the game - wind your neck in
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:19 pm

Always interesting to see who goes a bit OTT in the aftermath of a great win like that.
A fantastic win but not the time for me to get over excited. Just as it wasn't when we had a poor result or two.We need consistency from here and if this doesnt do the team confidence a power of good nothing will.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby the_georgian_genius » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:19 pm

Wooders wrote:first 40 minutes was shite - the remaining would have been had tevez not changed the game - wind your neck in

MANCINI OUT! Mark Hughes changed this game by signing Tevez.
the_georgian_genius

Postby ENIAM NAM » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:20 pm

I think the players were playing more for Bridge today than they were for the manager. Perhaps we need players from every prem team shagging our wag's!!

That said, it says a lot for the team morale that they can work that hard for each other which is encouraging.

Good performance, but Chelsea had a particularly bad day as well.
ENIAM NAM
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:20 pm

the_georgian_genius wrote:Come on where are they? Where is the disrespect of the man calling him clueless, tactically inept, a shitter manager than Mark Hughes?

You impaitent bastards!!

GET IN CITY.

That would be about one or two people I should imagine & they're probably celebrating a great victory.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby the_georgian_genius » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:21 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:Always interesting to see who goes a bit OTT in the aftermath of a great win like that.
A fantastic win but not the time for me to get over excited. Just as it wasn't when we had a poor result or two.We need consistency from here and if this doesnt do the team confidence a power of good nothing will.

This forum has been in OTT over the last few weeks in their disrespect to Mancini.

I apologise if i join in.

Cheer up you miserable bastards, we've just beaten Chelsea 4-2 on their own patch, their first lost for 38 games and all everyone can say is "first 40 mins was shite", "one win doesn't make a summer"

Smile and delight in a great win and you might just all feel happy :D
the_georgian_genius

Postby DoomMerchant » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:24 pm

You impaitent bastards!!

GET IN CITY.

one of your worst posts really. And the first 2000-odd weren't that impressive either.

start living up to your username...on several different levels. please.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby the_georgian_genius » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:25 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:

You impaitent bastards!!

GET IN CITY.

one of your worst posts really. And the first 2000-odd weren't that impressive either.

start living up to your username...on several different levels. please.

cheers

Fucking PMSL. Some of you are gutted we've won.
the_georgian_genius

Postby bluej » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:26 pm

Great performance and a great result. But we've got to do it consistently.
bluej
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Renato_CTID » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:26 pm

How many clubs usually beat Chelski at Stamford Bridge? I don't remember, I don't recall ... please stop criticize Mancio after today well deserved triumph, give him time just as you gave much more time to ex Blackburn Rovers manager!
From Torino, Italia to Manchester, Lancashire this City is always our City!
Renato_CTID
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:27 pm

the_georgian_genius wrote:
Douglas Higginbottom wrote:Always interesting to see who goes a bit OTT in the aftermath of a great win like that.

This forum has been in OTT over the last few weeks in their disrespect to Mancini.

Cheer up you miserable bastards, we've just beaten Chelsea 4-2 on their own patch, their first lost for 38 games and all everyone can say is "first 40 mins was shite", "one win doesn't make a summer"

I think you can safely say we are all celebrating and are more than happy but I for one do not join in the OTT antics of some.
At the time Chelsea scored one comment I recall was that Chelski could have had Ashley Cole in net for all the work their keeper has had to do. Just OTT the other way maybe but who could have predicted from there how their crap keeper would influence the match and turn it right around.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby CityGer » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:28 pm

You impaitent bastards!!

GET IN CITY.

Get a fucking grip.

This is a message board, people voice their opinions - sometimes they are rash, sometimes they are bang on. Deal with it.

The 'I told you so approach' makes you far worse than any trigger happy, rash, impatient bastard IMO.

Bobby got it right today, very fucking right and I think it's safe to say we are all buzzing. Let's enjoy it without the back lash and the 'I told you so' bollocks.
we've got love bites and everything
CityGer
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: us

Postby Redna » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:28 pm

This one was Hughes, he was at the Bridge wasn't he? ;)
Mancini knows his football and even if it's been dire at times I think with the players accomodated to it it will be good.
And finaly it's thawing know,no more snow ;)
CTID!!
"A man's gotta do what his women says"
Redna
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Gods own
My favourite player is: Ron Jeremy

Postby the_georgian_genius » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:30 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
the_georgian_genius wrote:

I think you can safely say we are all celebrating and are more than happy but I for one do not join in the OTT antics of some.
At the time Chelsea scored one comment I recall was that Chelski could have had Ashley Cole in net for all the work their keeper has had to do. Just OTT the other way maybe but who could have predicted from there how their crap keeper would influence the match and turn it right around.

and if Adebayor hadn't of been unfairly sent off we would be going back to Chelsea next week.

To be honest mate, i have been sick of the negativity the last few weeks, he has been here two months and the disrespect shown has been shocking, yes we haven't been playing well but it takes time and i'm just letting off aload of steam after a great win. We do need to do it consistantly but lets enjoy the win and support Mancini and the boys.

We all want the same thing but we have to be realistic!
the_georgian_genius

Postby bluej » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:30 pm

CityGer wrote:

You impaitent bastards!!

GET IN CITY.

Get a fucking grip.

This is a message board, people voice their opinions - sometimes they are rash, sometimes they are bang on. Deal with it.

The 'I told you so approach' makes you far worse than any trigger happy, rash, impatient bastard IMO.

Bobby got it right today, very fucking right and I think it's safe to say we are all buzzing. Let's enjoy it without the back lash and the 'I told you so' bollocks.

All of this.
bluej
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby the_georgian_genius » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:31 pm

CityGer wrote:

You impaitent bastards!!

GET IN CITY.

Get a fucking grip.

You deal with it then.
the_georgian_genius

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum