Mancini out

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Mancini out

Postby the_georgian_genius » Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:25 pm

LookMumI'mOnMCF.net wrote:Image

Where's the blue man?
the_georgian_genius
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Original Dub » Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:32 pm

the_georgian_genius wrote:
ant london wrote:Wank from a stupid sanctimonious old cunt who has proven himself as such fairly consistently.

As I've said before I want Mancini to prove he's got the right stuff but until today, evidence of that has been in short supply.

People showing "disrespect" (cock) were in reality just people who were being served up shite performances and suspect management.

I'm not impatient but I am not going to sit quietly if it looks like we have made a mistake in appointing the wrong man. I'll happily eat my words if Mancini shows that today is the start of him being the man for the job. I'll happily admit to being OTT in reactions recently.

I'm happy....so will be everyone else. The Georgian Geriatric is just a bit of a tit

stupid sanctimonious old cunt? i'm probably younger than you you pleb. What's up? Have idisrupted the mancityfans.net clique?

Why are you being such an attention seeking cunt? What have YOU achieved that deserves threads like this??

Our team just beat Chelsea on their own ground and its a fantastic acheivement, just like it was when we were the ONLY team to beat them all season a few years ago.... but the manager in charge at the time didn't turn out to be the right one. this certainly doesn't prove he is the right one either..

We have been lacking belief for quite some time now and have been beaten by dross like Stoke and Hull lately, because we got outplayed and outfought. That hurt more than the loss - the lack of belief.

Today we showed belief and it paid off. If we do that to the end of the season, then I don't want Mancini to go anywhere. I'll spend today rejoicing in victory and praising Mancini along with the players, but I'm fucked if I won't voice my concerns when I see confidence being sapped out of the squad, along with terrible football.

And I'm fucked if I'll say I was wrong to voice those concerns after a number of performances if I believe at the time that the reason 4th may be slipping away from us is because of the man in charge.

Of course I hope he's the man, because if he is we'll be playing champions league football next season and we all want that, regardless of our differing views on specific areas of the game.

Try to remember that you gained NOTHING more than the rest of us with this win.

You're talking to fellow city fans like your team just beat ours.

Chill out.
Original Dub

Postby the_georgian_genius » Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:38 pm

Original Dub wrote:
ant london wrote:Wank from a stupid sanctimonious old cunt who has proven himself as such fairly consistently.

As I've said before I want Mancini to prove he's got the right stuff but until today, evidence of that has been in short supply.

People showing "disrespect" (cock) were in reality just people who were being served up shite performances and suspect management.

I'm not impatient but I am not going to sit quietly if it looks like we have made a mistake in appointing the wrong man. I'll happily eat my words if Mancini shows that today is the start of him being the man for the job. I'll happily admit to being OTT in reactions recently.

I'm happy....so will be everyone else. The Georgian Geriatric is just a bit of a tit

stupid sanctimonious old cunt? i'm probably younger than you you pleb. What's up? Have idisrupted the mancityfans.net clique?

Why are you being such an attention seeking cunt? What have YOU achieved that deserves threads like this??

Our team just beat Chelsea on their own ground and its a fantastic acheivement, just like it was when we were the ONLY team to beat them all season a few years ago.... but the manager in charge at the time didn't turn out to be the right one. this certainly doesn't prove he is the right one either..

We have been lacking belief for quite some time now and have been beaten by dross like Stoke and Hull lately, because we got outplayed and outfought. That hurt more than the loss - the lack of belief.

Today we showed belief and it paid off. If we do that to the end of the season, then I don't want Mancini to go anywhere. I'll spend today rejoicing in victory and praising Mancini along with the players, but I'm fucked if I won't voice my concerns when I see confidence being sapped out of the squad, along with terrible football.

And I'm fucked if I'll say I was wrong to voice those concerns after a number of performances if I believe at the time that the reason 4th may be slipping away from us is because of the man in charge.

Of course I hope he's the man, because if he is we'll be playing champions league football next season and we all want that, regardless of our differing views on specific areas of the game.

Chill out.

I've heard so much shite from city fans the last few weeks, the abuse and disrespect of mancini has appalled me.

This club needs stability and wins like today will give us stability we so badly crave that certain sections of fans are adament to ruin by their OTT reactions.

Attention seeking cunt? No im not that sad, i've got better things to do on a Saturday evening that try and gain attention with aload of clique members on an internet message board.
the_georgian_genius

Postby Original Dub » Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:46 pm

Original Dub wrote:

Chill out.

I've heard so much shite from city fans the last few weeks, the abuse and disrespect of mancini has appalled me.

This club needs stability and wins like today will give us stability we so badly crave that certain sections of fans are adament to ruin by their OTT reactions.

Attention seeking cunt? No im not that sad, i've got better things to do on a Saturday evening that try and gain attention with aload of clique members on an internet message board.

Really? Because I only came on here after the game for a minute or two and again just now and you seem to have infected a few threads consistantly like you personally have achieved something today that the rest of us haven't.

I agree that abusing the manager at a match is very wrong, but you're having a go and being arrogant to other city fans like your team has just beaten our team. You even said some of us are gutted we won. That's an underlying rag insult if I'm not wrong and I don't see your reasoning behind it?

This has nothing to do with cliques at all, its genuine concern when our performances had been getting worse and worse since the loss at the swamp and only now have we had something to really cheer about.... and you start looking for apologies or some shit.

How old are you just out of interest, because I'd feel a right pillock if I was saying all this to a 15 year old?! If you are of similar age, then forget all of the above.
Original Dub

Postby cityPinoy_fc » Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:52 pm

relax guys we just beat the league leaders and fellow blues are on each others throat why not savour the moment. i think the op is telling us not to go over the top when results aren't going for us.
[center]What would happen if pacman meets ferguson?
WHO THE F*** ARE MAN UNITED!!!!![/center]
cityPinoy_fc
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Postby Original Dub » Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:01 pm

cityPinoy_fc wrote:relax guys we just beat the league leaders and fellow blues are on each others throat why not savour the moment. i think the op is telling us not to go over the top when results aren't going for us.

But its ok to provoke our own when results do?

I was a well known Hughes licker and I stuck up for him and wanted to see him succeed, but I never used to start threads saying "I told you so" after a good performance because that's just as bad as the drama queens after a loss.... now its gone full circle!

That said, I'll note your post and savour the moment!

CTID
Original Dub

Postby the_georgian_genius » Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:05 pm

Original Dub wrote:
cityPinoy_fc wrote:relax guys we just beat the league leaders and fellow blues are on each others throat why not savour the moment. i think the op is telling us not to go over the top when results aren't going for us.

I was a well known Hughes licker and I stuck up for him and wanted to see him succeed, but I never used to start threads saying "I told you so" after a good performance because that's just as bad as the drama queens after a loss.... now its gone full circle!

CTID

Neither have i.
the_georgian_genius

Postby Original Dub » Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:09 pm

Original Dub wrote:

CTID

Neither have i.

Fair enough, you're obviously just not great at saying what you actually mean, as is evident by the reaction to you on this thread. You came across as arrogant and gloating - something I'd do to an OPPOSITION fan if we'd just beaten them.

Sorry for picking you up completely wrong, enjoy the rest of your weekend celebrating with your fellow city fans.
Original Dub

Postby the_georgian_genius » Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:10 pm

My final say on the thread.

I'm not looking for apologies, i'm not provoking my own set of fans. I'm just responding to the amout of shite that has been banded about the last few weeks.

All those who were on his back would of been quick to come on here had we been beaten, they are no different to what i have done, they have disrespected him immensely.

Lets meet each other in the middle, realise success takes time, realise we have a manager with genuine pedigree who is still learning two months into the job. Give him time, be paitent, criticise when it is valid but do it in a constructive way. Mancini may be the man or he may not be, but at last give him a chance before we start telling him to fuck off after 2 months.

COME ON YOU BLUES!!
the_georgian_genius

Postby Original Dub » Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:21 pm

the_georgian_genius wrote:My final say on the thread.

I'm not looking for apologies, i'm not provoking my own set of fans. I'm just responding to the amout of shite that has been banded about the last few weeks.

All those who were on his back would of been quick to come on here had we been beaten, they are no different to what i have done, they have disrespected him immensely.

Lets meet each other in the middle, realise success takes time, realise we have a manager with genuine pedigree who is still learning two months into the job. Give him time, be paitent, criticise when it is valid but do it in a constructive way. Mancini may be the man or he may not be, but at last give him a chance before we start telling him to fuck off after 2 months.

COME ON YOU BLUES!!

No you're still at it. Definitely an attention seeking cunt as i thought. Concern for our football club is not SHITE, it is not disrespectful to our manager and it sure as shit does not need to be pointed out at a time when everyone is celebrating a great win.

Let it go, log out and have a drink, YOU deserve it.

And after all, you have better things to do on a saturday evening as you've already told us.

Shame this intentionally provokative thread cannot be locked. I love days like this on the board and this thread is a fucking big zit on an otherwise beautiful face.
Original Dub

Postby Chinners » Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:21 pm

Did we lose today?

<goes off to check it wasn't a dream>
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby the_georgian_genius » Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:25 pm

Original Dub wrote:

COME ON YOU BLUES!!

No you're still at it. Definitely an attention seeking cunt as i thought. Concern for our football club is not SHITE, it is not disrespectful to our manager and it sure as shit does not need to be pointed out at a time when everyone is celebrating a great win.

And after all, you have better things to do on a saturday evening as you've already told us.

Shame this intentionally provokative thread cannot be locked. I love days like this on the board and this thread is a fucking big zit on an otherwise beautiful face.

Calling our manager a cunt, a twat and someone who should pack his backs and fuck off back to Italy after 2 months in the job IS disrespectful to our manager. Surely you aren't that stupid to not realise that.
the_georgian_genius

Postby Original Dub » Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:36 pm

Original Dub wrote:

COME ON YOU BLUES!!

Calling our manager a cunt, a twat and someone who should pack his backs and fuck off back to Italy after 2 months in the job IS disrespectful to our manager. Surely you aren't that stupid to not realise that.

I don't know who said that - tell me who it was again? Name ONE person.

If you can't name more than one person then you should be able to admit this thread was fucking pointless.
Original Dub

Postby CityFanFromRome » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:51 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:Just as a few poor games don't make him Frank Clark, so one very good one does not make him Joe Mercer.

Yes, you are right. We all need patience. But baiting fellow Blues who happen to disagree with you is not big and not clever.

I agree, but I am also ready to admit that had not a thread like this already been made when I came onto the site after the match, I had decided I would open one myself, because going by some comments in the last week, or even more, one would have thought we were dead certain for relegation, while we are still clearly in the run for fourth, which was, and is, our target.

I understand that the football was boring, that we weren't getting good results, etc. but the negativity about the manager, well, I felt that it was a bit eaggerated. Maybe the idea to open a thread like this wasn't the most mature way to deal with it, I realize it, but as I said, I'm guilty as charged about not being mature then, because I would have probably done it myself had it not been already done.
CityFanFromRome
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Man City & Roma
My favourite player is: Carlos Tévez

Postby john68 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:58 pm

Apart from the more extreme opinions on Mancini and his tactics, I think most of the negative criticism was deserved and honestly felt by fans who care about City.
I agree with Tokyo...and would add that I hope that now mancini has seen 1st hand what pour capabilities are going forward, he will allow a bit more freedom to attack.
...and maybe entertain too.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby the_georgian_genius » Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:50 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

COME ON YOU BLUES!!

I don't know who said that - tell me who it was again? Name ONE person.

If you can't name more than one person then you should be able to admit this thread was fucking pointless.

Here you go my friend

In the "Is Bobby Mancini the MAN?" thread

xavi6 wrote:Fucking useless.

Get rid.

carl_feedthegoat wrote:IVE SEEN ENOUGH.
ANYONE THAT SUPPORTS THIS WANKER OF A MANAGER NEEDS A FRONTAL LEBOTOMY.
WHAT A USELESS PIECE OF SHIT HE IS....HE HAS TAKEN US BACKEWARDS AT HIGH VELOCITY.

MaineRoadMemories wrote:The scarf loving twat can officially fuck off out of my football club this summer. Marwood and Cooke should hang their heads in shame at ruining what was a encouraging season. We were the hardest team to beat in Europe with only 2 defeats, now we never look like winning.

How can anyone defend what this defensive cock of a manager has brought on our club in the last few months?

and in the Stoke replay Matchday thread.

btajim wrote:I'm watching until the end - but Mancini can leave now.

Erwin Rommel wrote:Garrry Cook do the honourable thing resign and take Mancini with you.

lets all have a disco wrote:Face it Mancini and this shower needs replacing,AGAIN.

i could go on but i'd be here all night.
the_georgian_genius

Postby Colin the King » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:45 pm

I just wish people wouldn't get carried away, at either end of the scale.

When we lose at Hull- it's a very poor performance, not the end of the world. When we win at Chelsea- it's a very good performance, not the certification that a blue moon has risen.

What's most important is that over the course of the season, the good results and performances outweigh the poor ones and, thanks to the efforts of both Hughes and Mancini, at the moment they do. We're 4th in the table having lost fewer games than any other team in this league. In March, we can put ourselves in an excellent position with games against Sunderland, Fulham and Wigan to come- but if we fail to capitalise, there's April and May to put it right.

Don't over or under estimate us until the final whistle has blown at Upton Park on the last day. Anything between now and then is speculative.
Colin the King

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Vincent Kompany

Postby gillie » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:01 pm

Colin the King wrote:I just wish people wouldn't get carried away, at either end of the scale.

When we lose at Hull- it's a very poor performance, not the end of the world. When we win at Chelsea- it's a very good performance, not the certification that a blue moon has risen.

What's most important is that over the course of the season, the good results and performances outweigh the poor ones and, thanks to the efforts of both Hughes and Mancini, at the moment they do. We're 4th in the table having lost fewer games than any other team in this league. In March, we can put ourselves in an excellent position with games against Sunderland, Fulham and Wigan to come- but if we fail to capitalise, there's April and May to put it right.

Don't over or under estimate us until the final whistle has blown at Upton Park on the last day. Anything between now and then is speculative.

Great post Eoin i have walked around with the biggest smile on my face for weeks but i realise that we now have to cement our position with results against the 3 teams you mention and if we do we should be looking very good for CL football next season.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby btajim » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:01 pm

More attention seeking drivel from one of the most antagonistic little twerps on this Forum. It's a shame because you're quite a pleasant young man in real life.

Yes, it was a brilliant result yesterday and may well be the turning point of our challenge for Top 4 - but it's just one result. Let's win at Arsenal or get results at Home to Villa and Everton. We need this every week.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby Original Dub » Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:18 pm

btajim wrote:More attention seeking drivel from one of the most antagonistic little twerps on this Forum. It's a shame because you're quite a pleasant young man in real life.

Yes, it was a brilliant result yesterday and may well be the turning point of our challenge for Top 4 - but it's just one result. Let's win at Arsenal or get results at Home to Villa and Everton. We need this every week.

Was this guy Sir Elano Jim?

Antagonistic is bang on the mark. You say he's sound in real life? What the fuck happens him on here?!!
Original Dub

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum