Mancini out

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Mancini out

Postby btajim » Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:27 pm

Original Dub wrote:Was this guy Sir Elano Jim?

Antagonistic is bang on the mark. You say he's sound in real life? What the fuck happens him on here?!!

Yes he was. Surly Elano, perhaps. This thread was only created to stir up trouble and was full of smug indignance from Post #1.

Last season really helped open my eyes to the ways so many of our Supporters think. I really didn't like it. People mocked me when I said my support was being affected by it - but, genuinely, I began to wonder why I was spending lots of time and money to surround myself with people who behaved like spoilt kids. The classic Manchester City blue humour was also lost.

I just hope it never happens again.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby the_georgian_genius » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:34 pm

btajim wrote:More attention seeking drivel from one of the most antagonistic little twerps on this Forum. It's a shame because you're quite a pleasant young man in real life.

Yes, it was a brilliant result yesterday and may well be the turning point of our challenge for Top 4 - but it's just one result. Let's win at Arsenal or get results at Home to Villa and Everton. We need this every week.

antagonistic little twerp? Still upset that i gave you a telling off for speaking for all city fans on the KUMB west ham forum? You on there is what Kevin Parker is to the media.

You've only replied to this thread and tried to put me down because i've brought up a clueless quote from yourself.

and on this comment

Last season really helped open my eyes to the ways so many of our Supporters think

This season has to me aswell, telling a manager to leave after two months when he has achieved better results than the man he took over from has opened my eyes up to how many clueless, deluded and impaitent fans we have.

and finally you have never met me in real life so i don't know where you got that from.
Last edited by the_georgian_genius on Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the_georgian_genius
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby the_georgian_genius » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:38 pm

btajim wrote:I began to wonder why I was spending lots of time and money to surround myself with people who behaved like spoilt kids.

Can you not see the fucking irony in this post?

You wanted Mancini out after two months because he wasn't in your eyes winning every game and you have the fucking cheek to call me a spoilt kid for wanting to give our manager time to build a squad and bring some stability to the club whilst accepting there will be times where we stutter.

Do you understand the meaning of "Spoilt"? Maybe you should go back to KUMB and tell them all city fans want Mancini out after two months as that is what you think.
the_georgian_genius

Postby the_georgian_genius » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:39 pm

Original Dub wrote:
btajim wrote:More attention seeking drivel from one of the most antagonistic little twerps on this Forum. It's a shame because you're quite a pleasant young man in real life.

Yes, it was a brilliant result yesterday and may well be the turning point of our challenge for Top 4 - but it's just one result. Let's win at Arsenal or get results at Home to Villa and Everton. We need this every week.

Was this guy Sir Elano Jim?

Antagonistic is bang on the mark. You say he's sound in real life? What the fuck happens him on here?!!

How come you haven't replied to my last posting answering your question that you were so confident i was making up?
the_georgian_genius

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:32 am

the_georgian_genius wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

Was this guy Sir Elano Jim?

How come you haven't replied to my last posting answering your question that you were so confident i was making up?

if you turds keep up this level of excitement i am going to have to jack off while i read this thread next time.

thanks, and...

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby ant london » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:37 am

the_georgian_genius wrote:upset i gave you a telling off for speaking for all city fans on the KUMB west ham forum?

I very frequently disagree with James' point of view on most things. But, if I have a choice of him "speaking for me" on another club's forum vs a total cunt like you. Well, he can represent me all he likes as you are a total fucking twatbucket
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:51 am

ant london wrote:
the_georgian_genius wrote:upset i gave you a telling off for speaking for all city fans on the KUMB west ham forum?

I very frequently disagree with James' point of view on most things. But, if I have a choice of him "speaking for me" on another club's forum vs a total cunt like you. Well, he can represent me all he likes as you are a total fucking twatbucket

twatbucket. i think i'm s'posed to write "i nearly spat my tea."

which, btw, when you tossers write i never believe you really do that. just for the record. i mean, how much tea and how many computer monitors? really.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby the_georgian_genius » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:52 am

ant london wrote:

hahahaha no wonder our club's fans are viewed as the most deluded and clueless lot out there at the minute by opposition fans.

The loonies have overtaken the asylum.
the_georgian_genius

Postby btajim » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:32 am

ant london wrote:

On behalf of all Manchester City Fans, I would like to confirm that the_georgian_genius is a broken record who continually repeats one sentence because he has nothing else to say. He's an antagonistic twerp. And one lacking tact, too.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby lets all have a disco » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:03 am

I reckon i'm allowed to have a disapointed outburst on a forum after a shit display.

GG who died and made you the post police?

Fuck it next time i'll clap and be happy,to make sure i fall in line with your feelings on the situation.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby Socrates » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:03 am

Word of advice for next time GG, while your brave efforts to stem the tide of numptyism were welcome over the last couple of weeks, a simple "I told you so" would have been sufficient ;o)
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

Postby Original Dub » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:32 am

Socrates wrote:Word of advice for next time GG, while your brave efforts to stem the tide of numptyism were welcome over the last couple of weeks, a simple "I told you so" would have been sufficient ;o)

It wouldn't though. At the end of the season, if we finish fourth, only then would an "I told you so" be apt. Not after one decent performance and excellent result FFS! We all want fourth but to try to antagonise fellow blues for your own personal pleasure on a day when everyone is celebrating just stinks of attention seeking and its completely unjust.

GG - why didn't you PM those 3 people you mentioned instead of tarring us all with the same brush?

It wasn't because you wanted your very own thread where you could put others down by any chance?

Thought so.

And on that note, does this mean that if we perform shite against Sunderland, the people you quoted are allowed start a thread each stating how THEY were the ones who were right, or are they only allowed one "I told you so" thread between them?

Tell us the rules here...
Original Dub

Postby BobKowalski » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:49 am

Original Dub wrote:
Socrates wrote:Word of advice for next time GG, while your brave efforts to stem the tide of numptyism were welcome over the last couple of weeks, a simple "I told you so" would have been sufficient ;o)

It wouldn't though. At the end of the season, if we finish fourth, only then would an "I told you so" be apt. Not after one decent performance and excellent result FFS! We all want fourth but to try to antagonise fellow blues for your own personal pleasure on a day when everyone is celebrating just stinks of attention seeking and its completely unjust.

GG - why didn't you PM those 3 people you mentioned instead of tarring us all with the same brush?

It wasn't because you wanted your very own thread where you could put others down by any chance?

Thought so.

And on that note, does this mean that if we perform shite against Sunderland, the people you quoted are allowed start a thread each stating how THEY were the ones who were right, or are they only allowed one "I told you so" thread between them?

I wouldn't worry think you will get half a dozen threads minimum if we don't do well against Sunderland - and thats not counting the 'I told you Mancini was a twat' threads.

My prediction

If we beat Sunderland convincingly then its a solitary 'Well its only Sunderland' thread and quiet as a grave in here
If we beat Sunderland so so then it will be three threads moaning about the performance and one about his pre and post match comments.
If we draw then its a half dozen 'ffs shower of shite' plus two 'Mancini is a twat' threads
If we lose then the my money is on the server not coping under the weight of 'Mancini out' threads followed by the horsemen of the apocalypse
BobKowalski
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby Original Dub » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:59 am

BobKowalski wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

Thought so.

I wouldn't worry think you will get half a dozen threads minimum if we don't do well against Sunderland - and thats not counting the 'I told you Mancini was a twat' threads.

My prediction

If we beat Sunderland convincingly then its a solitary 'Well its only Sunderland' thread and quiet as a grave in here
If we beat Sunderland so so then it will be three threads moaning about the performance and one about his pre and post match comments.
If we draw then its a half dozen 'ffs shower of shite' plus two 'Mancini is a twat' threads
If we lose then the my money is on the server not coping under the weight of 'Mancini out' threads followed by the horsemen of the apocalypse

Right, its clear as day that you believe their to be an agenda against Mancini himself as you intimate it in every post.

Be a man and name those who don't want city to do well. Tell us who doesn't really support City. Tell us why they want Mancini to fail. Or else chill out with the conspiracy theories because its getting a bit tedious mate and because I'm one of those who wasn't impressed with performances of late and getting knocked out of two cups, I'm starting to think you are putting me in that category, so I really am intrigued to see who's on your list?
Original Dub

Postby ant london » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:10 am

Original Dub wrote:
Right, its clear as day that you believe their to be an agenda against Mancini himself as you intimate it in every post.

Be a man and name those who don't want city to do well. Tell us who doesn't really support City. Tell us why they want Mancini to fail. Or else chill out with the conspiracy theories because its getting a bit tedious mate and because I'm one of those who wasn't impressed with performances of late and getting knocked out of two cups, I'm starting to think you are putting me in that category, so I really am intrigued to see who's on your list?

What he said....I always rated you as a poster previously. You were/are one of those who were anti-Hughes who could at least put their views forward in a manner which enabled other sane people to respond.

Aligning yourself with the rabid idiots who are nodding in agreement with each other in this thread does you no favours.

As OD says......no-one is anti-Mancini. Lots of us have been angry at him, disappointed in what we've been served up to date but no-one has an agenda, I'm pretty certain EVERYONE wants to avoid more fucking regime change, upheaval and chaos, I certainly want him to succeed.

Yes, I have said (after a match and when feelings running very high after a shite performance) that I wanted him "out of my club" but I've not then continued banging on about it once I've calmed down in the cold light of day. I think that applies equally for most posters who harbour doubts as to whether he has the right stuff.

I don't want a new manager and I certainly have nothing against Roberto Mancini. I just want us to seem like we are moving forward rather than backwards. I hope that Saturday is the start of that process. But if you, or anyone else thinks that "out of respect" we should put up quietly with unacceptable results and performances then you are delusional.
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby lets all have a disco » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:11 am

OD they are right though,the getting knocked out of the cups in fanny fashion was all a build up to winning a cup erm i mean beating Chelsea.

A lot of people need to look at the situation,we earned three points that is all.

I would sacrifice those points to have been at Wembley yesterday make no mistake about it,now lets just see how we go against Sunderland and the next five games before smugness creeps in.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby Dronny » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:15 am

BobKowalski wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

Thought so.

My prediction

Its deja vu mate, but this time the boot is on the other foot
Dronny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: The one and only
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Original Dub » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:25 am

lets all have a disco wrote:OD they are right though,the getting knocked out of the cups in fanny fashion was all a build up to winning a cup erm i mean beating Chelsea.

A lot of people need to look at the situation,we earned three points that is all.

I would sacrifice those points to have been at Wembley yesterday make no mistake about it,now lets just see how we go against Sunderland and the next five games before smugness creeps in.

I know, the final was hard for me to watch TBH.

Its fucking weird though - every time we have a fantastic result, the scum always seem to overshadow us in a matter of days with a bigger win and its fucking head wrecking!
Original Dub

Postby BobKowalski » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:29 am

Original Dub wrote:
BobKowalski wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

Thought so.

My prediction

Bollocks do I intimate it in every post and tell me I ain't wrong in my prediction of the thread count. You know as well as I do that the worse City do under Mancini the post count goes up. Thats true under every manager Hughes included. You want to rip GG fine but don't start the sensitive virgin on me when I respond snottily to your own snotty post - 'oh please tell me the rules if we don't do well' - like we don't know the fucking rules if we don't do well.

And if agenda is ripping Mancini a new one if we don't hammer every team with 'the Barca type footie we played under Hughsie' then yeah lets call it for what it is. People pissed that the club sacked Hughes and looking for anything to piss on the new guy. Hughes got a lot of slack from a lot of people whereas Mancini gets the 'well you're such a fanatstic coach why ain't you getting it right from day 1?' bollocks. Its everything from what he says to the training - too hard well fuck him/too soft well fuck him/too tactical well fuck him/row with Bellers well fuck him in fact just fuck him. No one is interested that he arrives in the middle of winter, an injury list as long as your arm, ACoN, bus shootings, Tevez on compassionate leave, the club bollocking up one of the few signings he was after, playing kids in important matches and so on. In truth I ain't interested either because you're the man so fucking deal with it but it doesn't stop me being impressed the way he deals with all the shit or knowing that like any manager he is going to need some time to get things the way he wants them and the team to gel the way he sees fit. So you want to get all indignant that people question some of the hysteria on here about Mancini then go ahead but take a look in the mirror first.
BobKowalski
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby Original Dub » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:34 am

BobKowalski wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
BobKowalski wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

Thought so.

My prediction

Bollocks do I intimate it in every post and tell me I ain't wrong in my prediction of the thread count. You know as well as I do that the worse City do under Mancini the post count goes up. Thats true under every manager Hughes included. You want to rip GG fine but don't start the sensitive virgin on me when I respond snottily to your own snotty post - 'oh please tell me the rules if we don't do well' - like we don't know the fucking rules if we don't do well.

And if agenda is ripping Mancini a new one if we don't hammer every team with 'the Barca type footie we played under Hughsie' then yeah lets call it for what it is. People pissed that the club sacked Hughes and looking for anything to piss on the new guy. Hughes got a lot of slack from a lot of people whereas Mancini gets the 'well you're such a fanatstic coach why ain't you getting it right from day 1?' bollocks. Its everything from what he says to the training - too hard well fuck him/too soft well fuck him/too tactical well fuck him/row with Bellers well fuck him in fact just fuck him. No one is interested that he arrives in the middle of winter, an injury list as long as your arm, ACoN, bus shootings, Tevez on compassionate leave, the club bollocking up one of the few signings he was after, playing kids in important matches and so on. In truth I ain't interested either because you're the man so fucking deal with it but it doesn't stop me being impressed the way he deals with all the shit or knowing that like any manager he is going to need some time to get things the way he wants them and the team to gel the way he sees fit. So you want to get all indignant that people question some of the hysteria on here about Mancini then go ahead but take a look in the mirror first.

Looks like I hit a wee nerve... You remind me a lot of Socrates.... anyway...

You refer to these "people" again.

Again- Can we see the list of those who want Mancini to fail please? Because at the end of the day if you don't want to name these people, you should shut the fuck up and stick to rimming Mancini even when we do shite.
Original Dub

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum