bridge and england

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

bridge and england

Postby Zezou » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:52 pm

dunno if this has been covered yet because i havent been on the site much over the last week buy iv been thinking...
whith cole injured does that make bridge more valuable to england than jt himself? Not sure myself but part of me thinks that England have a load of good centre backs who could come in for jt (woodgate, dawson, lesscott, even carragher could be persuaded fow the wc) and lets face it his form has been shocking since the cheating scandal. Also he is more likely to divide the dressing room than bridge. england have allways been limited on the left side imagine messi or ronaldo running at somebody like warnock it doesnt bare thinking about!!
Like I said, just a thought
Zezou
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Re: bridge and england

Postby Manx Blue » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:54 pm

Fair points Zezou
Manx and Proud...Born on the 5th of July

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Re: bridge and england

Postby Crossie » Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:06 pm

It wont happen, but it should.

What bellers said has made me wonder if JT affects teh England squad in a detrimental way. Until Chelsea won things, JT was known as a fucking rebel wankstain cunt, and the last 12 months has done nothing to suggest he has really changed in all that time.

Dump off JT, ask Bridge back, replace JT with Lescott.
Crossie
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Vinny

Return to The Maine Football forum