Bellamy: C*nt<<< - >>>Legend

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Bellamy: C*nt<<< - >>>Legend

Postby Blue Since 76 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:02 pm

Bellamy is just one of those players who opposition fans love to hate and their own fans Love. Similar to Diouf or Savage. They're dirty, nasty, wind other people up, are always in the middle of a moan over nothing and just get under your skin. I hated Bellamy before he played for us, for the way he was both on and off the pitch. I then remember reading about his work in Sierra Leone and being impressed, but still thinking he was a twat who'd disgrace our club. I can happily say I was wrong and, when fit, he should be one of the first names on the team sheet.

The opposite of a Bellers, is a Zola or Henry, who always seemed to be popular amongst opposition fans, even when they'd just ripped you apart
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:01 pm

Burt wrote:When Leslie finally gets back into management, the first player he'll bid for is Bellendamy.

Be interesting to see if we reject the bid won't it.

Doubt Bellamy would be interested if things are still going ok at City.He knows it's his last chance of a club with chances of success and his fitness issues so I believe he will give his all to make it work at City.

Always a passionate mouthy bugger but always a top footballer. Wasn't it Bobby Robson who said that from all the players he has ever managed Craig would be one of the first names on his teamsheet. Says a lot. And then when you see him play for your club and get to know more about the man you realise he is a top bloke behind the mouthing you see on the pitch.A top pro.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Martinez » Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:10 pm

Blue Since 76 wrote:Bellamy is just one of those players who opposition fans love to hate and their own fans Love. Similar to Diouf or Savage. They're dirty, nasty, wind other people up, are always in the middle of a moan over nothing and just get under your skin. I hated Bellamy before he played for us, for the way he was both on and off the pitch. I then remember reading about his work in Sierra Leone and being impressed, but still thinking he was a twat who'd disgrace our club. I can happily say I was wrong and, when fit, he should be one of the first names on the team sheet.

The opposite of a Bellers, is a Zola or Henry, who always seemed to be popular amongst opposition fans, even when they'd just ripped you apart

are you seriously comparing Craig Bellamy to El hadji Diouf?? Come on mate, I doubt even his own mother could Love him
Martinez
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby btajim » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:34 am

Burt wrote:Just cos he plays for us doesn't change his past behaviour Jim. I love him as a player and will back him to the hilt but he's still Bellendamy I'm afraid.

I'll be happy to see him finish his career with us but it's a certainty that Leslie will come for him and then we'll see what happens mate.

Pots and Kattles, Burt. You have no place or right to try and look down on Bellamy. People forget he's got his own Football Academy in Sierra Leone. I just wish Robinho had 1% of his attitude as a Professional.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby Burt » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:01 am

btajim wrote:
Burt wrote:Just cos he plays for us doesn't change his past behaviour Jim. I love him as a player and will back him to the hilt but he's still Bellendamy I'm afraid.

I'll be happy to see him finish his career with us but it's a certainty that Leslie will come for him and then we'll see what happens mate.

Pots and Kattles, Burt. You have no place or right to try and look down on Bellamy. People forget he's got his own Football Academy in Sierra Leone. I just wish Robinho had 1% of his attitude as a Professional.

Jim, I think that you'd better be careful here mate cos the phrase pots & kettles is used when both individuals are bad and you have no evidence that I've done things like Bellendamy has. You don't know me, you've never met me and I don't have form for the kinda stuff that he's been nailed for, so watch yer fuclin step.

With regard to his academy, that's very honourable and most certainly a good thing but it still does not excuse his behaviour. And I agree with you 100% about the comparison with Robinho.
You can beat an egg but you can't beat a fuclin good sherman tank
Burt

Postby Mase » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:27 am

Burt wrote:Jim, I think that you'd better be careful here mate cos the phrase pots & kettles is used when both individuals are bad and you have no evidence that I've done things like Bellendamy has. You don't know me, you've never met me and I don't have form for the kinda stuff that he's been nailed for, so watch yer fuclin step.

With regard to his academy, that's very honourable and most certainly a good thing but it still does not excuse his behaviour. And I agree with you 100% about the comparison with Robinho.

You're a scoundrel Burt! Admit it.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Burt » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:06 am

MaseCTID wrote:
Burt wrote:Jim, I think that you'd better be careful here mate cos the phrase pots & kettles is used when both individuals are bad and you have no evidence that I've done things like Bellendamy has. You don't know me, you've never met me and I don't have form for the kinda stuff that he's been nailed for, so watch yer fuclin step.

You're a scoundrel Burt! Admit it.

Guilty yer honour!
Burt

Postby Mike J » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:28 pm

fucking loved the disgusted look on his face when he shook terrys hand.

love the bloke, i was completely wrong about him.
Mike J
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Who do you think
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby btajim » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:42 pm

It might well have even been in jest, Burt. You love to dish it out, don't you? It's just a shame you clearly can't take it back.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Burt » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:02 pm

btajim wrote:

It might well have even been in jest, Burt. You love to dish it out, don't you? It's just a shame you clearly can't take it back.

What the fucl are you on about?

Dished what out to who and when?

This could get interesting methinks.
Burt

Postby btajim » Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:26 pm

Burt wrote:What the fucl are you on about?

The fact that you're getting defensive and possibly aggressive at a throwaway point I made indicates that you have something to hide. If you want me to simplify it for you then I'm saying that you and I have no right to judge Craig Bellamy for any of his previous actions. We've inevitably both done things in our own lives that we're not proud of and therefore singing Bellamy out for person criticism is unfair and hypocritical.

I'm not interesting in continuing this.
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Original Dub » Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:40 pm

In fairness Burt, its a shame to see one of our own referring to one of our best players as a bellend.

He's done nothing but good for the club you love and when you think of the others that have done jack shit and been hailed as legends, its just not right.
Original Dub

Postby Burt » Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:43 pm

btajim wrote:
Burt wrote:What the fucl are you on about?

The fact that you're getting defensive and possibly aggressive at a throwaway point I made indicates that you have something to hide. If you want me to simplify it for you then I'm saying that you and I have no right to judge Craig Bellamy for any of his previous actions. We've inevitably both done things in our own lives that we're not proud of and therefore singing Bellamy out for person criticism is unfair and hypocritical.

I'm not interesting in continuing this.

Jim, I have no wish whatsoever of getting aggressive to you mate. It appears that you have possibly judged me, which is a little dissapointing but I don't bear malice to you for that. Your heart is in the right place IMO, especially with regard to City and please believe me that my heart is with City as well. Peace and love to you and yours fella.

Now let's get this chumps league spot nailed and then chase the league title next season!
Burt

Postby Burt » Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:57 pm

Original Dub wrote:In fairness Burt, its a shame to see one of our own referring to one of our best players as a bellend.

He's done nothing but good for the club you love and when you think of the others that have done jack shit and been hailed as legends, its just not right.

Dub fella. Bellendamy was the name that he was given by quite a few on here when and after we signed him. That's because the lad's a walking timebomb and with his record, he'll possibly blow again before too long. I really hope that he doesn't cos he's a corking player and a superb inspiration on the pitch. If he continues as he has done since he signed then he has a very good chance of being a leg end at City.

I do take your point and because it obviously upsets a few on here and I shall try to refrain from calling him that name in future. I just hope that when Leslie comes calling, that it doesn't unsettle the lad. It's a no-brainer that he will come in for him and he knows what makes him tick so would have no qualms about playing mind games to mess his head up a little. Let's not forget that Leslie tried to sign Terry when he knew about the shagging situation. How he thought that he was going to resolve that potential mess, fucl knows cos when he signed Bridge, it was because he wanted to get away from Chelski due to the bad blood. Just food for thought for the Leslie wanted to sabotage City, conspiracy theorists eh;o)
Burt

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:07 pm

It really puts the likes of Terry into light when Craig Bellamy can take the moral high ground.

I'll admit to fucking despising him before he can here. He showed me how fickle I can be.
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby MARKMAKAVELI » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:43 pm

btajim wrote: People forget he's got his own Football Academy in Sierra Leone.

I'm not belittling the charity work he does but there is a big insentive for all high earners to do it. They get some sort of tax relief because of it and if they put in a million, they actually make a million profit... or something to that affect.

I was shocked when I heard it too. Doesn't take away the good he does, but ya know.
MARKMAKAVELI

Postby lythamblue » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:06 am

MARKMAKAVELI wrote:

I'm not belittling the charity work he does but there is a big insentive for all high earners to do it. They get some sort of tax relief because of it and if they put in a million, they actually make a million profit... or something to that affect.

I was shocked when I heard it too. Doesn't take away the good he does, but ya know.

Hey Mark ...... can you be my Tax Advisor in future??!!

Sorry mate, but you have been wrongly advsed there. Basically he is entited to full Tax Relief on the money he donates to a registered charity.

Therefore, assuming he has been on a 40% Tax rate, he will, effectively it will only cost him 60p in the pound.

Every million he donates ..... will still actually cost him £600,000. Still pretty generous if you ask me.
Relax ... It's only a message board in hyperspace!!
lythamblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby btajim » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:20 am

MARKMAKAVELI wrote:

I work in the Charity Sector, Mark. Start reading Annual Reports and then come back to me.
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Wooders » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:28 am

if you give a million you get a million back tax free doesn't sound quite right to me...
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby mr_nool » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:44 am

Wooders wrote:if you give a million you get a million back tax free doesn't sound quite right to me...

[youtube]Maz9ddxEQnM[/youtube]
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum