Mancini v Ancelotti

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Mancini v Ancelotti

Postby btajim » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:16 pm

Did no-one else think that the Media made nothing of the former Managerial rivalries yesterday? i.e. Inter v AC. Mancini knows more than alot of other Managers about how Ancelotti Teams play and I think that may have been an important factor in yesterdays result. It's a shame it was all Terry v Bridge because i'd have found banter about the Milan thing to be more interesting. And relevant.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Re: Mancini v Ancelotti

Postby DoomMerchant » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:55 pm

i also thought it would have been a bigger deal. these two managers obv know each other quite well, but i read hide nor hair of anything about it in the buildup.

maybe i should look up how Mancini fared against him in Italia just for fun...after coffee. and eggs. maybe.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Re: Mancini v Ancelotti

Postby Somerset Blue » Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:10 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:i also thought it would have been a bigger deal. these two managers obv know each other quite well, but i read hide nor hair of anything about it in the buildup.

maybe i should look up how Mancini fared against him in Italia just for fun...after coffee. and eggs. maybe.

cheers

According to The Daily Telegraph, they have now met 18 times as managers - Mancini has won 7, Ancelotti 8.
Somerset Blue
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Return to The Maine Football forum