Fulham Away....£49!!!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Fulham Away....£49!!!

Postby Beeks » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:09 pm

£49!!!!

£49 to watch Fulham...what an absolute joke
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Re: Fulham Away....£49!!!

Postby Wooders » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:26 pm

is it really? Thats put an end to my intentions of going then - I am expecting the price to drop ?
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby Lees Alter Ego » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:42 pm

I mentioned this is another thread. apparently a boycott is occuring. I wont be going thats for sure. Its because we are now a category A. JOKE!
Lees Alter Ego
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby btajim » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:47 pm

I've heard about a boycott, too. Not exactly sure who that's going to help considering City have little or not input in to Away prices. It's a mickey take because Fulham usually have a poor following when they visit us.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby gillie » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:02 pm

btajim wrote:I've heard about a boycott, too. Not exactly sure who that's going to help considering City have little or not input in to Away prices. It's a mickey take because Fulham usually have a poor following when they visit us.

We must be the hottest ticket in town Jim.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby blue 68 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:22 pm

Bollocks, I'm going on a freebee as i've done for the past several years and seen our support gradually dwindle, first time we got the whole of of one end and the last time we sold half that (behind the goal at the historic end).
At these prices and the fact it's switched to Sun means it's gonna be a wash out, shame on you Fulham!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.
blue 68
De Jong's Tackle

Postby feedthegreek » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:54 pm

in risk of repeating myself 47 pounds to watch us at home v liverpool
we are now a top 4 team. end of.
feedthegreek
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby spiv » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:00 am

I will be going but i wont be buying anything inside the stadium, no hotdogs, pies, pints or anything.
spiv
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: .

Postby btajim » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:29 am

gillie wrote:We must be the hottest ticket in town Jim.

Tickets in the better Home seats are £60+. Fulham can afford to charge high prices now they're playing better Football. I did check their unsegregated Neutral / Mixed End - but Seats are also £49. I'd have though nothing of sitting with Tourists and Randoms had prices been cheaper.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Blue in North London » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:51 am

Just got my ticket a couple of days ago. It's £51 if you include the booking fee. It leaves a bitter taste as it is one of my favourite away days. I'll be amazed if even half of the away and neutral end end is occupied. Like Spiv said, I won't be spending good money on beer and food inside the ground. I will buy the beer from the off-licence and drink it in the park. Cheaper and more civislied. I just don't don't want to give them any more money.

It was good of the Fulham Chief Exec, Alistair Macintosh, to set such high prices for us Blues ;)
Blue in North London
Superman's Underpants

Postby Im_Spartacus » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:55 am

feedthegreek wrote:in risk of repeating myself 47 pounds to watch us at home v liverpool
we are now a top 4 team. end of.

It was that much to watch us vs United at home in around 2005 when Fowler kicked it off with the united fans.

Things havent changed all that much for the top games
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby btajim » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:24 pm

Blue in North London wrote:Just got my ticket a couple of days ago. It's £51 if you include the booking fee. It leaves a bitter taste as it is one of my favourite away days. I'll be amazed if even half of the away and neutral end end is occupied. Like Spiv said, I won't be spending good money on beer and food inside the ground. I will buy the beer from the off-licence and drink it in the park. Cheaper and more civislied. I just don't don't want to give them any more money.

It was good of the Fulham Chief Exec, Alistair Macintosh, to set such high prices for us Blues ;)

The 8 Bells was only about £3 a Pint last season. Round the corner from Putney Bridge Tube. We usually take it over.
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Lees Alter Ego » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:32 pm

btajim wrote:
Blue in North London wrote:Just got my ticket a couple of days ago. It's £51 if you include the booking fee. It leaves a bitter taste as it is one of my favourite away days. I'll be amazed if even half of the away and neutral end end is occupied. Like Spiv said, I won't be spending good money on beer and food inside the ground. I will buy the beer from the off-licence and drink it in the park. Cheaper and more civislied. I just don't don't want to give them any more money.

The 8 Bells was only about £3 a Pint last season. Round the corner from Putney Bridge Tube. We usually take it over.

Just stay away from the bitter, watered down to fuck
Lees Alter Ego
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Mase » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:49 pm

What a bitter twat he is!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Blue in North London » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:24 pm

btajim wrote:

I know, fella. I did see you there last year. Trouble is it took about 20 mins to get served.
Blue in North London
Superman's Underpants

Postby Colin the King » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:10 am

I think it was only £35 last season for this game? Increases, fair enough, but £14 seems a bit steep. Although this is coming from a twat who paid £42 to see us get beat at West Brom when it was on telly.

See you lot in the 8 bells anyway. Looking forward to it.
Colin the King
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Vincent Kompany

Postby Wooders » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:14 am

I'm gutted but I just can't afford it - like others this is one of my favourite away trips - normally always a decent game - gutted
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Postby btajim » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:34 am

Lee's Alter Ego wrote:Just stay away from the bitter, watered down to fuck

As was the taste of the Lager last season... What do they take us dopey Northeners for? Like we don't know how Beer should go down? Bottles from the bar or a cheeky Can outside, then.

Blue in North London wrote:I know, fella. I did see you there last year. Trouble is it took about 20 mins to get served.

Did you say hello? I met a couple last season. "Surrey Blue" seems to ring a bell.
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Blue in North London » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:42 am

Didn't have a chance to say 'hello'. I spotted you, turned around a few moments later and you had gone
Blue in North London
Superman's Underpants

Postby btajim » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:56 am

I'm elusive.
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Return to The Maine Football forum