Italian Press about Bobby?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Italian Press about Bobby?

Postby Im_Spartacus » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:26 pm

MANCIO4EVER wrote:
IanBishopsHaircut wrote:
MANCIO4EVER wrote:
dazby wrote:I reckon it's a ploy by his agent to get City to tie down that 3.5 year deal.

And in reckoning..... which particularlar of Your abilities/qualifications are U using, Dazby???

I mean, democracy and freedom of speech are greatest achievements... so that should also be decent behaviours and RESPECT for a person that is doing nothing but fairly efforting his best to bring success to City.

I like browsing this forum, very much, even if it drives me mad sometimes. I really really wonder why some people is so compunsively compelled to behave at the current incumbent like if he was a baby's raper!

Is perhaps any moderator, which after reading loads of their intelligent contributions I all rate very much (either when I agree with them or not), who can compassionatedly explain me the matter, cuz I still continue to fail in understanding it, since I joined few months ago.

Or perhaps I do misanderstand the actual meaning/mission of open forums and the whole internet.....

Hmmm...I'm beginning to think you're Bobby Manc

Say Playeeeeers

I'd definetely be far less stressed than I am. Hmmm... I'd also had feet hugely more educated than those a former rugger (like I modestly had been in my youth) might ever have. Nice humor, then.

Still counting to have a proper (pointed) reply by deputed officials.... particularly if I consider that, as much as I can effort, I cannot find a single word I posted hereon that had been anything but a fair, polite, house rules accorded, behaved attempt to enjoy a nice exchange of opinion with all smart (brained) City Fans.

I'm not sure what the problem is pal?

What did Dazby say that was so wrong?

Has there been a misunderstanding?
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby CityFanFromRome » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:35 pm

I have heard nothing about him going to juve in the summer but as Mancio4ever said he was already linked with them in the summer, but nothing happened, or could have happened, not only because he doesn't want to manage them but also because their fans wouldn't want him after his years at Inter.

So it's just a rumour, because Juve need a top manager in the summer to replace the caretaker they have now, and Benitez was the first choice but maybe they realized it would be too pèricey to get him so they tried subtly probe for Bobby's availability with these rumours, I think..
CityFanFromRome
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Man City & Roma
My favourite player is: Carlos Tévez

Postby Swales4ever » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:46 pm

johnpb78 wrote:
MANCIO4EVER wrote:
IanBishopsHaircut wrote:
MANCIO4EVER wrote:
dazby wrote:I reckon it's a ploy by his agent to get City to tie down that 3.5 year deal.

And in reckoning..... which particularlar of Your abilities/qualifications are U using, Dazby???

I mean, democracy and freedom of speech are greatest achievements... so that should also be decent behaviours and RESPECT for a person that is doing nothing but fairly efforting his best to bring success to City.

I like browsing this forum, very much, even if it drives me mad sometimes. I really really wonder why some people is so compunsively compelled to behave at the current incumbent like if he was a baby's raper!

Is perhaps any moderator, which after reading loads of their intelligent contributions I all rate very much (either when I agree with them or not), who can compassionatedly explain me the matter, cuz I still continue to fail in understanding it, since I joined few months ago.

Or perhaps I do misanderstand the actual meaning/mission of open forums and the whole internet.....

Hmmm...I'm beginning to think you're Bobby Manc

Say Playeeeeers

I'd definetely be far less stressed than I am. Hmmm... I'd also had feet hugely more educated than those a former rugger (like I modestly had been in my youth) might ever have. Nice humor, then.

Still counting to have a proper (pointed) reply by deputed officials.... particularly if I consider that, as much as I can effort, I cannot find a single word I posted hereon that had been anything but a fair, polite, house rules accorded, behaved attempt to enjoy a nice exchange of opinion with all smart (brained) City Fans.

I am becoming every day more annoyed, by the attitude some people continue to express, i.e. to find out, always, necessarely the dark, negative side in any issue regarding RM.
This sounds, at least to me, even much louder, when it happens in a relaxed thread like this one, where a Mate, the OP, was just seeking for an Italian Blue Mate, like I am, in order to get some info that certainly does not affect in any way anyone sensibility regarding feelings/passions etc. arising from City's history previous than december, 2009.

You are more intelligent than me, read the whole thread and, whether You actually want it , U surely will assess the way I feel.

Cheers, Mate.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby Im_Spartacus » Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:08 pm

MANCIO4EVER wrote:
johnpb78 wrote:
MANCIO4EVER wrote:
MANCIO4EVER wrote:

I am becoming every day more annoyed, by the attitude some people continue to express, i.e. to find out, always, necessarely the dark, negative side in any issue regarding RM.
This sounds, at least to me, even much louder, when it happens in a relaxed thread like this one, where a Mate, the OP, was just seeking for an Italian Blue Mate, like I am, in order to get some info that certainly does not affect in any way anyone sensibility regarding feelings/passions etc. arising from City's history previous than december, 2009.

You are more intelligent than me, read the whole thread and, whether You actually want it , U surely will assess the way I feel.

Cheers, Mate.

I think Dazby is saying that the story about Juventus is maybe just a story placed in the media by Mancini's agent to try to push city into offering the remaining 3 years of the contract.

I think maybe what he has said has been lost in translation, as I genuinely dont see any reason to take issue with his post.

Don't know about in Italy, but that is the sort of thing that goes on with players and managers over here all the time. Players are always linked with other clubs when it is known that they are in contract negotiations, nobody believes that the stories are true, we just believe that agents are leaking stories into the media to push the negotiating club and to "help along" contract negotions.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby ashton287 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:11 pm

MANCIO4EVER wrote:

you tried so hard to come across as intelligent and then went and typed 'cuz' and showed yourself to be just a patronising cunt trying tooo hard
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: De jong

Postby Swales4ever » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:38 pm

ashton287 wrote:
MANCIO4EVER wrote:

you tried so hard to come across as intelligent and then went and typed 'cuz' and showed yourself to be just a patronising cunt trying tooo hard

While You are that kind of person whose behaviours speak for himself, reply needless, I am every hour more puzzled about what the words "Moderator" and "Administrator" means on this website. I saw at least 5 different of them browsing this thread: it appears they are too superior to waste time with people which does not hold a certificate of birth issued within GM's border.
Indeed I am a stubborn idiot which insists in establish a fair chat about a funny hobby like the passion for football, dribbling some xenophobes, while some millions of people suffer for starvation or cannot afford medicare even within europe.

Ehy, oops, I'm realising that it is because I am a fish, a WOP, a cunt..... so don't waste Your time, sorry.

Early this afternoon I was chatting, on a different topic, with a regular poster which was expressing me his doubts about the possibility of future significant rises on the Club merchandising income. Judging by the way new fans are welcomed on the most important independent fan forum, while moderators pretend to ignore.....

2. "ACID QUEEN"

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Sheikhermaker » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:27 am

Mancio4eva pal, I think its a bit of a misunderstanding, maybe language

There is much debate on here about our Managers, this is normal.

The club, this is most important.

Nobody hates Mancini (I don't think) and I personally think he is a very good manager.

There is speculation about his contract, whether it continues after the end of this season, or whether that depends on us qualifying for Champions League.

Nobody knows, its just speculation!
Sheikhermaker
Robinho's Step Over

My favourite player is: Zabba

Postby Sheikhermaker » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:28 am

And for the record, I think he will be here next season.
Sheikhermaker
Robinho's Step Over

My favourite player is: Zabba

Postby ronk » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:29 am

I see it as a vote of confidence, if they weren't thinking about him, I'd be more concerned.
“Do onto others — then run!”
B. Hill
ronk
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby dazby » Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:17 am

MANCIO4EVER wrote:
ashton287 wrote:
MANCIO4EVER wrote:

While You are that kind of person whose behaviours speak for himself, reply needless, I am every hour more puzzled about what the words "Moderator" and "Administrator" means on this website. I saw at least 5 different of them browsing this thread: it appears they are too superior to waste time with people which does not hold a certificate of birth issued within GM's border.
Indeed I am a stubborn idiot which insists in establish a fair chat about a funny hobby like the passion for football, dribbling some xenophobes, while some millions of people suffer for starvation or cannot afford medicare even within europe.

Ehy, oops, I'm realising that it is because I am a fish, a WOP, a cunt..... so don't waste Your time, sorry.

Early this afternoon I was chatting, on a different topic, with a regular poster which was expressing me his doubts about the possibility of future significant rises on the Club merchandising income. Judging by the way new fans are welcomed on the most important independent fan forum, while moderators pretend to ignore.....

I love you Mancio. You are a secret spice added to a dish that you cannot recognise, but tastes brilliant.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

My favourite player is: Ed

Postby Renato_CTID » Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:17 am

Juve job should be like a relegation for Mancio considering how miserable is situation of Bianconeri board!
No cash to spend for next future and a complicated situation about too many injuries will keep far from Torino the most important managers, that's for sure, and their supporters are the first to know this!
All Italian sport media are praising Mancini for what he's doing at Eastlands.
For me the majority of our journalists believe Premier League is now the top job for every manager all over the world.
I recently read the hilarious opinion of David Mc Donnell on the Mirror about our manager.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/columnists/david-mcdonnell/The-4-2-win-against-Chelsea-was-a-great-result-but-Roberto-Mancini-shouldn-t-start-house-hunting-in-Manchester-just-yet-The-David-McDonnell-Column-article343523.html

Hope no one here agrees what this fucking twat told about City and Mancio!
From Torino, Italia to Manchester, Lancashire this City is always our City!
Renato_CTID
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:56 am

MANCIO4EVER wrote:
ashton287 wrote:
MANCIO4EVER wrote:

Hold on mate. This has NOT gone unnoticed.

Furthermore, I'm not English at all and at least three moderators live outside Great Britain. What this site has NEVER been is xenophopic.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Swales4ever » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:17 am

dazby wrote:
MANCIO4EVER wrote:
ashton287 wrote:
MANCIO4EVER wrote:

I love you Mancio. You are a secret spice added to a dish that you cannot recognise, but tastes brilliant.

I love You too, Dazby. If anything else, because the actual brillant good humor You are able to show Your intelligence by.
Perhaps I did misunderstand an innocent puzzle for a fake proof of a wide spread insanity.

I am nobody and hold no title to patronize anybody: if completely anything I share with any true City born fan the actual disgust for the arrogance of power U****d embodies and applies.
I love Mancini, somebody else could have loved Hughes, everybody should had loved the Genius of the Rector of Torsby (Sven). Come different Owners, come different managers, the rags still continue to feel entitled to joke on us with that banner! It is just because the whole disgraces and evils of the world had been conjured against City or.... should be healthy a more concerned thinkering about the way the whole environment supports the most rappresentative Club of one of the most important town in UK?
F**k Mancini, f**k the players, f**k everything but the Club remains and that shame of a banner too. Humbly.

2. "ACID QUEEN"

Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Fish111 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:21 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
MANCIO4EVER wrote:
ashton287 wrote:
MANCIO4EVER wrote:

Furthermore, I'm not English at all and at least three moderators live outside Great Britain. What this site has NEVER been is xenophopic.

Wouldn't waste your time replying NQDP, he's got a little bee in his bonnet because we have dared to question his hero's intentions. As if we haven't got enough pretentious luvvies on here already. Coming on here and spouting off about us being xenophobes? Dick. If you cannot get a good grasp of the English language and the football culture overe here then why bother posting when, it seems, you get things arse upwards. I might just nip onto an Italian football forum and call them all match-fixing, bung-taking, drug-abusing rascist bastards and see what reaction i get.

BTW, if Juve want RM then they can have him from what i've seen up to now. I am just not into his style of football whatsoever. The odd good result, as good as it was, doesn't paper over the fact for me that it is shit boring to watch. The first half against Chelsea was like the pearce era, and some. Mourinho's type of football will satisfy me more.
Fish111
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: The Citizens
My favourite player is: Bell & Silva

Postby mr_nool » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:27 am

Fish111 wrote:
Wouldn't waste your time replying NQDP, he's got a little bee in his bonnet because we have dared to question his hero's intentions. As if we haven't got enough pretentious luvvies on here already. Coming on here and spouting off about us being xenophobes? Dick. If you cannot get a good grasp of the English language and the football culture overe here then why bother posting when, it seems, you get things arse upwards. I might just nip onto an Italian football forum and call them all match-fixing, bung-taking, drug-abusing rascist bastards and see what reaction i get.

BTW, if Juve want RM then they can have him from what i've seen up to now. I am just not into his style of football whatsoever. The odd good result, as good as it was, doesn't paper over the fact for me that it is shit boring to watch. The first half against Chelsea was like the pearce era, and some. Mourinho's type of football will satisfy me more.

He's hilarious! It most take a real effort to come up with that Italian-English dictionary English. I wonder which of all our WUM posters is hiding behind this user nam?
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:31 am

dazby wrote:
MANCIO4EVER wrote:
ashton287 wrote:
MANCIO4EVER wrote:

nutmeg?

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Swales4ever » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:13 am

MANCIO4EVER wrote:
ashton287 wrote:
MANCIO4EVER wrote:

I hold until the end of the world if You are pleased about, Pal. I guess where these three outside livers were born.
AW and most important, You're adult enough NQD, definitely far well qualified (according to all your sensible opinions I read fm You), so that I have NO doubt about the fact You are able to read this thread (and others more significant ones since the forum establishment) and make Your assessments, wide off literal exegesis and language mishandlings, if any.
I am a guess at Your home, and a last coming fan as well: surely You paid infinitely more in money and passion to be more entitled than me to choose which is the most suitable environment for City sake.

Whether You feel convenient or not to openly state it, I have very few doubts about the fact You also are closer to my opinions than those shown (as an instance) by some "Spectre's theorists" which followed your warning.

Funny and sadly (to me only?), this late warning comes just from You, the person hereon whose opinions I probably care much and agree with most.

Finally, as You are a fair man able to reckon I run an unequal challange, please allow me to wear the cheap attitude of some of Your other guest by stating that:
""My only Love" is a nice sexy lady, featured with a massive culture supported by a superior q.i., who is infinitely more capable to satisfy me than any football manager.

2. "ACID QUEEN"

Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Swales4ever » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:36 pm

MANCIO4EVER wrote:
ashton287 wrote:
MANCIO4EVER wrote:

As I'd already said, I do pay much respect to You, apparently much more than what it appears I should deserve.
Therefore, I won't quote hereon the definition of Xenophobia from "Oxford English Dictionary'" or "Encyclopaedia Britannica": I have the certainty You have a proper idea of it.
If You would like to actual perform moderation, You would find a couple of sentences that properly match with the concept of "aversion to different/stranger ideas/cultures" just in this present page. I save each other time and stop it now, without browsing other pages/topics. I really hate when I been driven in polemic, the useless mood I dislike most.

Fair enough, I would had not spent these words on another forum. If I do here is because I like this and I think a civilized attitude has an audience in most brains of this forum.

2. "ACID QUEEN"

Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:30 am

'literal exegesis'? Wow. Give us non-Oxbridge educated a chance here!
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Im_Spartacus » Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:05 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:'literal exegesis'? Wow. Give us non-Oxbridge educated a chance here!

u sensing a wum?

Ashton caught it the other day and i'm coming round to the view

All that bollocks, then FAIR ENOUGH

That is as english a saying as fair dinkum is Australian
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum