Italian Press about Bobby?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Italian Press about Bobby?

Postby john68 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:52 am

John,
If it is, don't spoil it, It is excellent reading if you eventually make sense of it...and someone is putting a lot of effort into it....:-)
I wish I knew.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby Swales4ever » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:06 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:'literal exegesis'? Wow. Give us non-Oxbridge educated a chance here!

So, this is Your meaning of moderation. A Plea for some hundreds people to laugh on othrer's opinions waving the old good flag of irony... :-). We both know You are far a better man!
Would not be less embarassing just to say this is not a cultural open forum, but just a cyber venue of the members of a "closed lodge": perfectly legitimate, once someone knows it is allowed to decide whether he's interested in local politics or not.

Again, NQD, I neither know Your actual name but I read lots of Your opinions on this forum and I got the picture You are a qualified, open minded good person. Please do not embarass Yourself, You do not deserve it.

You have that great tool that allows to excerpt all posts issued by any member: if you wanna talk moderation on pointed basis, instead of running pupulistic digests, You just have to get mine, put under scrutiny and compare with those of some "legend of the forum". By doing it with that nice attitude which entitle everyone to look at the mirror with serenity, then You will realize who is a WUM.

Insofar I am concerned I just need to be noticed whether this is a cultural forum, where anybody from worldwide may come, express/ask for/exchange opinions on the mutual passion for football in general and desire for MCFC enhancement in particular, which is the catual only reason I registered on.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby Mase » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:12 am

MANCIO4EVER wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:'literal exegesis'? Wow. Give us non-Oxbridge educated a chance here!

So, this is Your meaning of moderation. A Plea for some hundreds people to laugh on othrer's opinions waving the old good flag of irony... :-). We both know You are far a better man!
Would not be less embarassing just to say this is not a cultural open forum, but just a cyber venue of the members of a "closed lodge": perfectly legitimate, once someone knows it is allowed to decide whether he's interested in local politics or not.

Again, NQD, I neither know Your actual name but I read lots of Your opinions on this forum and I got the picture You are a qualified, open minded good person. Please do not embarass Yourself, You do not deserve it.

You have that great tool that allows to excerpt all posts issued by any member: if you wanna talk moderation on pointed basis, instead of running pupulistic digests, You just have to get mine, put under scrutiny and compare with those of some "legend of the forum". By doing it with that nice attitude which entitle everyone to look at the mirror with serenity, then You will realize who is a WUM.

Insofar I am concerned I just need to be noticed whether this is a cultural forum, where anybody from worldwide may come, express/ask for/exchange opinions on the mutual passion for football in general and desire for MCFC enhancement in particular, which is the catual only reason I registered on.

If we start from the beginning, weren't you the one blasting Dazby over his opinion on Mancini's agent? I'm sure Dazby's from Australian and not the UK btw.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Original Dub » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:33 am

johnpb78 wrote:

u sensing a wum?

Ashton caught it the other day and i'm coming round to the view

All that bollocks, then FAIR ENOUGH

That is as english a saying as fair dinkum is Australian

Ashton caught fuck all the other day - I've been saying it for weeks, have a look in the Mancini thread.

Definite WUM and some fucking tools are falling for it.

So this is what it looks like when Babble Fish gets all sensitive....
Original Dub

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:37 am

MANCIO4EVER wrote:

No, that was me trying to be funny. I'm going to break a rule and use a smiley here. ;(

Edit. Just for those curious and bit confused like me, that is NOT one of our regulars on a wind up but I think he is being genuine..... with a little help from our friend Fish Babel.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Original Dub » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:39 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
MANCIO4EVER wrote:

No, that was me trying to be funny. I'm going to break a rule and use a smiley here. ;(

Ha ha fucking best smiley EVER. I think it means "I'm only joking but I feel quite sad that I am".

Brilliant.
Original Dub

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:49 am

Original Dub wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
MANCIO4EVER wrote:

Ha ha fucking best smiley EVER. I think it means "I'm only joking but I feel quite sad that I am".

Brilliant.

Means something completely different in Finnish.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Original Dub » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:55 am

True- we'll ask Mancio to do a Finnish Babble Fish special on it.
Original Dub

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum