Wright says we treat Shaun like a youth team player

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Wright says we treat Shaun like a youth team player

Postby Original Dub » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:42 pm

http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/35056/Ian_Wright_City_treat_Shaun_like_a_youth_team_player.aspx

The man's an asshole but yet another points out that our chief exec doesn't know what he's doing...
Original Dub

Re: Wright says we treat Shaun like a youth team player

Postby HeyMark » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:57 pm

Thats a complete lie, we wouldnt give a youth player £60k a week, just ask daniel sturridge ;)
HeyMark
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:58 pm

His complete outlook just screams money.
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby King Kev » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:05 pm

He nearly fucked his lad's career up once, why doesn't he learn from that and shut the fuck up.
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby BobKowalski » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:06 pm

Loved the way he put the boot into Walcott..."I feel sorry for the him...(but hes learnt fuck all at Arsenal)..."

Next we'll have Walcotts dad on putting the not so subtle boot into Shaun and then maybe Shaun's dad and Theo's dad can have a fight to see who gets on the plane to S Africa.

I don't think having you dad calling your boss a muppet on national radio is going to help your cause much. Mind you if your dad happens to be Ian Wright then you are fucked no matter what he says on national radio.
BobKowalski
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby french_tony » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:09 pm

What a twat. Bet Shaun's pleased with this latest outburst. Fuck off back to Channel5 where you can stare at Melinda Messingers tits you tool.
french_tony
De Jong's Tackle

Postby MaineRoadMemories » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:12 pm

Love the way he talks bollocks none stop. They play Shaun injured and I tell him not to play, then the very next sentence, they don't play him and leave him out of the team. Make up your mind, is he suppose to playing or not?
MaineRoadMemories
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!
My favourite player is: VINCENT KOMPANY

Postby HeyMark » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:12 pm

french_tony wrote:What a twat. Bet Shaun's pleased with this latest outburst. Fuck off back to Channel5 where you can stare at Melinda Messingers tits you tool.

If he doesnt take that job I will
HeyMark
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby ashton287 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:57 pm

Ex footballers should stay exactly that, barring a few exceptions they just fuck up and embarrass themselves. Ian wright is a shiny headed fuck simple as that he should stick to managing Bradley no one gives a fuck how low that kid goes
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: De jong

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:14 am

King Kev wrote:He nearly fucked his lad's career up once, why doesn't he learn from that and shut the fuck up.

This^^
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby btajim » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:28 am

SWP thought he was too good for us when he asked to speak to Chelsea - and now his Mentor is stirring things up again. Somehow, I don't think a Top 2 Premiership Club will come in for Shauny...

He's started 21 League Games and 8 Cup Games this season. Youth Team player?! - http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Players/Midfielders/Shaun-Wright_Phillips
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby ross.mcfc » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:38 am

Mark ( Blue Army ) wrote:
King Kev wrote:He nearly fucked his lad's career up once, why doesn't he learn from that and shut the fuck up.

This^^

Oh come on, Im so bored of hearing that. We (The club) were DELIGHTED to get the money for him and would only have ever sold him to Chelsea at the crazy money he paid. If Ian AWright had such an infulence over him he would have surely pushed for a move to Arsenal at half the money Chelsea wanted to pay.

As for SWP, He's got a cheek. He's been average at best since he came back to us, after failing to cut it at Chelsea and now is not a guarentee'd started for a club at worst top 6 the only way SWP is going is down the leagues.

Good luck on finding a club with our ambitions that wants to pay you silly money Shaun.
ross.mcfc

Postby Dipstick » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:47 am

He should grow up.
"People say I'm egocentric, but enough about them." Lily Allen
Dipstick
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchster CIty
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Goaters 103 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:11 am

He's still got 2 plus years on his current deal, at the end of which he will have turned 30, and the way he's played this season he's lucky to get a contract offer of any sort, especially at £70k a week.

SWP and his stupid step-father, who thinks shouting a lot makes a point valid, need to get in the real world. There won't be many suitors, and certainly not Prem top 6 ones, rushing to give him a deal paying over £70k per week.
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Wooders » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:52 am

Goaters 103 wrote:He's still got 2 plus years on his current deal, at the end of which he will have turned 30, and the way he's played this season he's lucky to get a contract offer of any sort, especially at £70k a week.

SWP and his stupid step-father, who thinks shouting a lot makes a point valid, need to get in the real world. There won't be many suitors, and certainly not Prem top 6 ones, rushing to give him a deal paying over £70k per week.

Spurs, Villa or Everton will snap him up this summer
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:59 am

Wooders wrote:
Goaters 103 wrote:He's still got 2 plus years on his current deal, at the end of which he will have turned 30, and the way he's played this season he's lucky to get a contract offer of any sort, especially at £70k a week.

Only if we let him go as he's still got 2 years left. Will they still sign him up for 80k pw when he's 30 which is in effect what he's asking us to do? Imo only Harry would do that.

Why doesn't SWP tell him to shut his face?
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Curlie » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:30 am

Well he is only a wee lad :)
City are coming to get you!
Curlie
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

My favourite player is: Nige

Postby sandman » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:05 pm

If SWP wants big money then he should put in the big performances week in week out instead of once in a blue moon, I'd be happy to see him go if we could get £10m.

Also Ian Wright only came out with the big talk on talk shite to embarrass the club into silencing him by giving Shaun the big wage he doesnt deserve.

The fucking greedy little nearly was can get fucked, Chelsea knew he wasnt worth keeping, lets follow suit!!
sandman
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Beeks » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:25 pm

sandman wrote:
The fucking greedy little nearly was can get fucked, Chelsea knew he wasnt worth keeping, lets follow suit!!

Are you fucking real?
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Geo123 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:39 pm

Wooders wrote:

Who on Everton or Villas books gets 70k a week, very few if any, they cudnt afford to pay this.
Geo123
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum