Mancini(Best manager in the world)

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Mancini(Best manager in the world)

Postby The Man In Blue » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:30 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:I agree with the OP.......what did it say again?

RH clearly stated he thinks Leslie Mark Hughes is the greatest manager of all time.
The Man In Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:46 pm

The Man In Blue wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:I agree with the OP.......what did it say again?

RH clearly stated he thinks Leslie Mark Hughes is the greatest manager of all time.

No, I think you're not right......but you said it!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Swales4ever » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:38 pm

mr_nool wrote:Dearest MANCIO4EVER,

My sincerest appologies if I have in any way offended you. The naming of you as fake was not only preposterous but also incongruous to my character. Posters such as you and I, not fluent in the autochthonous language, should indeed commiserate.

Your funniness humours me in an incommensurable fashion, but I beseech thee, do not think of me as the mockee. I am frolicking with you, not at you.

Sincerly yours,

herr nool

Dearest NOOL,

I take Your apologies as a genuine mean of Your politeness. I really don't need them and I rather much prefer to get a fair opportunity to have my opinions respected for what they are: a personal, genuine, assessment on the mutual interest that is the passion for football in general and the desire for success of MCFC. Not even to say, but probably worth hereon, opinions (mine in the case) may be agreed or disagreed with the same righteous dignity, especially when based on pointed arguments rather than abuse and other derogatory behaviours.

I wish to thank You again for having reminded me why Holland is not only the patry of the most advanced football since 1974 but also one of the most civilized Country in the world.
Cheers.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby Swales4ever » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:33 am

King Kev wrote:
MANCIO4EVER wrote:Still awainting for Adminisratrors/Moderators to carry on their responsability, even when it can result impopular at the pub.
I'm sorry, I didn't realise that when we allowed you to post free of charge on a forum that we set up, paid for and run, that meant that we have responsibilities to you.

Could you please let me know what my responsibilities are so that I can jump to it straight away.

Dear KK,

I am quite sure You had already realized my adamant acknowledgement that I am guest at Your home and, as already said, again, You don't either have to trouble in seeking for any word I posted hereon that could even been argued to be anything but a fair, polite contribution on the various threads of our mutual passion for football. Again, You just have to notice me that I am not somehow welcomed and I will be prompt to remove my inconvenient presence.

Nonetheless, just because Your creature is the best forum to refer for any MCFC fan, it would not be a fence to provide a certain standard below which opinions, when expressed upon common rules of polite behaviour, cannot be abused and/or hoaxed, whoever they come from.
Beleive, dear HOST, I am in a very genuine mood that is well away from any arrogance or patronizing will, and if I dare to challange Your moderation auditing it is definitely not because of any responsability I think You may have to me - You don't indeed - but perhaps because of the responsability You eventually have to the worth creature You have established. A public forum about a cultural matter (sport in the case) is a very important venue through which people have the benefit to enhance their knowledge: just because I am very glad to reckon this is the best for any person interested to the passion for MCFC should be perhaps interesting to put a little care on that fair and polite opinions would not be abused but just argued with proper counter arguments.
At least this is my very humble opinion and, if it somehow dissapoint You, as a guest at Your home I will be very glad to leave the inconvenience.
You might also forgive me If I drove You a little headache because of my very imperfect handling of Your mother language (as it has been widely underlined to me).
Cheers.

2. "ACID QUEEN"

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Swales4ever » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:35 am

LazioFanFromManchester wrote:
MANCIO4EVER wrote:
I am still waiting for any Administrator/Moderator kindly explaining what qualification You, and the like of You, hold to award patterns entirely based on zero probation. Since now, the only You had proven in respect of me, is that You are at least a very resticted minder, possibly a xenophobe with a very few actual points on wich support You very displeasant behaviour.
Still awainting for Adminisratrors/Moderators to carry on their responsability, even when it can result impopular at the pub.

You are the person more ridicule on this tribunal. My family will interrogate your lowly gathering of imbeciles, or "family". She will be like the epic battle of 1942. My mother could behind her eyes a BLINDFOLD serve to the pasta kind yours assistants of the mother, bound with a hand behind her skirt. With each idiosyncrasy you belittle credibility of ITALIA!

You make the Calciopoli to make it look so miniscule by a comparison to this lunacy!!

This is well behind me. I surrender (and also hope KK will agree on this).

2. "ACID QUEEN"

Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Lee_Kinda » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:36 am

I JUST DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON???

Reading some of the posts makes me think I have forgotten how to read english.
Lee_Kinda
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Im_Spartacus » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:02 am

MANCIO4EVER wrote:
King Kev wrote:
MANCIO4EVER wrote:Still awainting for Adminisratrors/Moderators to carry on their responsability, even when it can result impopular at the pub.
I'm sorry, I didn't realise that when we allowed you to post free of charge on a forum that we set up, paid for and run, that meant that we have responsibilities to you.

Could you please let me know what my responsibilities are so that I can jump to it straight away.

Dear KK,

I am quite sure You had already realized my adamant acknowledgement that I am guest at Your home and, as already said, again, You don't either have to trouble in seeking for any word I posted hereon that could even been argued to be anything but a fair, polite contribution on the various threads of our mutual passion for football. Again, You just have to notice me that I am not somehow welcomed and I will be prompt to remove my inconvenient presence.

Nonetheless, just because Your creature is the best forum to refer for any MCFC fan, it would not be a fence to provide a certain standard below which opinions, when expressed upon common rules of polite behaviour, cannot be abused and/or hoaxed, whoever they come from.
Beleive, dear HOST, I am in a very genuine mood that is well away from any arrogance or patronizing will, and if I dare to challange Your moderation auditing it is definitely not because of any responsability I think You may have to me - You don't indeed - but perhaps because of the responsability You eventually have to the worth creature You have established. A public forum about a cultural matter (sport in the case) is a very important venue through which people have the benefit to enhance their knowledge: just because I am very glad to reckon this is the best for any person interested to the passion for MCFC should be perhaps interesting to put a little care on that fair and polite opinions would not be abused but just argued with proper counter arguments.
At least this is my very humble opinion and, if it somehow dissapoint You, as a guest at Your home I will be very glad to leave the inconvenience.
You might also forgive me If I drove You a little headache because of my very imperfect handling of Your mother language (as it has been widely underlined to me).
Cheers.

Can someone do an IP check?
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:07 am

mr_nool wrote:
MANCIO4EVER wrote:
Original Dub wrote:Disgraceful wumming even for you.

You don't even like our manager. You're a Robinho fan who wandered onto a city forum.

I do totaly agree with this. (even if OD probably belives I am a cunt, WOP, WUM, etc.... lol)
Neither a great fan as I am, could sensibly assess this topic is right, while my very personal opinion is RM is to be considered amongst the best dozen. The best, if actually exists, might be only the one best for a given Club at a give time.

I read the whole comedy on the "Hughes thread" without permitting myself to partecipate as I wasn't either registered at the time of the alleged misjudgement from jonh68.

I would take the occasion to underline that I genuinely believe this following quote from john68 is the most intelligent, positive and wise statement I ever read in this forum:

john68 wrote:
... omissis ...

My view of debate is maybe slightly different to many on here. I see it as a learning process, not as a competition and have learnt many things from other posters' opinions on here. On many occasions another poster's compelling argument has caused me to change my view of an issue. It is called a learning process.
I have no problem with my opinions being ripped to pieces, though if i feel i am correct, I will attempt to assert my own view. Sometimes successfully and sometime not.

... omissis ...

FUNNIEST POSTER ON HERE FOR AGES!

It's like HenrikWW in Italian!

(but fake, regretably henrikww was real).

Just to make this perfectly clear to everyone and so that people can take right approach, he is NOT fake. It is NOT one of our members having a laugh.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby mr_nool » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:15 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
mr_nool wrote:
MANCIO4EVER wrote:

You don't even like our manager. You're a Robinho fan who wandered onto a city forum.

I do totaly agree with this. (even if OD probably belives I am a cunt, WOP, WUM, etc.... lol)
Neither a great fan as I am, could sensibly assess this topic is right, while my very personal opinion is RM is to be considered amongst the best dozen. The best, if actually exists, might be only the one best for a given Club at a give time.

I read the whole comedy on the "Hughes thread" without permitting myself to partecipate as I wasn't either registered at the time of the alleged misjudgement from jonh68.

I would take the occasion to underline that I genuinely believe this following quote from john68 is the most intelligent, positive and wise statement I ever read in this forum:

john68 wrote:
... omissis ...

My view of debate is maybe slightly different to many on here. I see it as a learning process, not as a competition and have learnt many things from other posters' opinions on here. On many occasions another poster's compelling argument has caused me to change my view of an issue. It is called a learning process.
I have no problem with my opinions being ripped to pieces, though if i feel i am correct, I will attempt to assert my own view. Sometimes successfully and sometime not.

... omissis ...

Just to make this perfectly clear to everyone and so that people can take right approach, he is NOT fake. It is NOT one of our members having a laugh.

If true (even though I doubt it) I sure would feel like a cock.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:22 am

mr_nool wrote:
mr_nool wrote:
MANCIO4EVER wrote:

john68 wrote:
... omissis ...

... omissis ...

Well I recon all you xenophobic foreigners are giving us a bad name.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Rag_hater » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:27 am

mr_nool wrote:
mr_nool wrote:
MANCIO4EVER wrote:

john68 wrote:
... omissis ...

... omissis ...

Where would you feel you would like one? Up your arse or in your mouth?
Rag_hater

Postby mr_nool » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:25 pm

Rag_hater wrote:
mr_nool wrote:

I always dreamt of having my piss hole penetrated, but yours is the only that would fit.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Rag_hater » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:29 pm

mr_nool wrote:
Rag_hater wrote:
mr_nool wrote:

I always dreamt of having my piss hole penetrated, but yours is the only that would fit.

Sounds painfull.Are you sure thats what you would like?
Rag_hater

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum