Pretend Madrid

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Pretend Madrid

Postby david yearsley » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:32 am

Cacka well and truly spat his fuclin dummy out when hauled off last night - he needed his mumsy wumsy didn´t he :0

Hope Barca get to the final at Bernabeu preferably NOT against Scum Rovers as the unholy alliance between the two evil empires will kick in big style in these parts - we´ll wear our Barca and City tops in that case!!
The world is your oyster but your future´s a clam
david yearsley
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Vhero » Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:54 pm

I find it funny they crashed out the chumps league already to Lyon of all teams.. I'm not saying Lyon aren't a good team but I expected one of the big boys like the rags to knock em out. Either way you think thanks to them going out so early we could see a few players leaving come Summer? Obviously if we get top 4 this could be good for us most likely. Also proves you can't just put together a team in a season even with the best players as yet again Real Madrid failed (two times now).
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:24 pm

I recon Madrid's attendances & merchandising are down purely because Ronaldo is a cunt.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Vhero » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:26 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:I recon Madrid's attendances & merchandising are down purely because Ronaldo is a cunt.

Hahahaha you would think the big players would bring them up but your analogy is spot on. Would love for them to say come summer he for sale after all they paid.. No doubt after how shite they playing right now he ain't gonna be rated worlds number 1 again.
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby david yearsley » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:47 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:I recon Madrid's attendances & merchandising are down purely because Ronaldo is a cunt.

Love it - say it as it is mate - nail on head

Btw Florentino Perez is, believe it or not, an even BIGGER cnut!!
The world is your oyster but your future´s a clam
david yearsley
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby pears12 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:59 pm

I liked it when Ronaldo didn't get ball from higuain afterwards he sat on ground and had a sulk. It is good to see scum like real go out to lyon.. 6th season in a row they failed to make it past round of 16
pears12
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Postby Wooders » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:11 pm

Bingo Lewis wrote:Brazillians I would have at City

Diego
Alves
Maicon
Fabiano

Thats it really.

A definite *NOOOOOOOOO* to all of them - we've had one of the best of a bad bunch already in binho, let alone Elano and Jo which are our other high brow brazilian balls ups - robbie is one of the best brazilian players in the world and he failed here
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:20 pm

Wooders, I don't think you can judge the whole of Brazil on the attitude of a few players we had at the club. I do think it's a mentality/ work ethic issue why Robinho didn't work out as hoped, but everyone's individual.

Also calling Elano a "balls up" is a bit harsh.

Turning our nose up at a bunch of players who are effectively first team players for the second favourites to lift the World Cup seems somehow wrong.
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby Wooders » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:33 pm

LookMumI'mOnMCF.net wrote:Wooders, I don't think you can judge the whole of Brazil on the attitude of a few players we had at the club. I do think it's a mentality/ work ethic issue why Robinho didn't work out as hoped, but everyone's individual.

Turning our nose up at a bunch of players who are effectively first team players for the second favourites to lift the World Cup seems somehow wrong.

2nd favourites?
I'll give you better odds than anyone that they won't win it this year - i've not seen them as 2nd favourites anywhere yet
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Postby gillie » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:34 pm

The best and most suited Brazilian player to have played in the prem was Gilberto for Arsenal.Dunga would have been great in our league also,Common denominator:Work ethic.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby HeyMark » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:36 pm

Juininho didnt do too bad for boro either
HeyMark
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:48 pm

Wooders wrote:
LookMumI'mOnMCF.net wrote:Wooders, I don't think you can judge the whole of Brazil on the attitude of a few players we had at the club. I do think it's a mentality/ work ethic issue why Robinho didn't work out as hoped, but everyone's individual.

2nd favourites?
I'll give you better odds than anyone that they won't win it this year - i've not seen them as 2nd favourites anywhere yet

http://www.paddypower.com/football/inte ... up-betting

http://www.dailyfootballblog.com/2010-w ... ds/298.php

http://www.boylesports.com/Areas/Sports ... oup=1487.1

http://www.easyodds.com/compareodds/foo ... 245-5.html

http://world-cup.betting-directory.com/odds.php

Aside from missing my point entirely, let me know if you'd like me to point out any more examples.
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby 10.Goater_Legend » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:01 am

gillie wrote:The best and most suited Brazilian player to have played in the prem was Gilberto for Arsenal.Dunga would have been great in our league also,Common denominator:Work ethic.

Very true mate which is why I think Felipe Melo would be a real star in this league.
10.Goater_Legend
De Jong's Tackle

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum