JAPS EYE RAGS

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

JAPS EYE RAGS

Postby Manx Blue » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:48 pm

Japanese bank Namura (sp?) to assist the red knights in their bid to take over the shite... announcement tomorrow allegedly

on radio 5 live livesey. Announcing involvement.... Could be 5p
Manx and Proud...Born on the 5th of July

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Re: JAPS EYE RAGS

Postby The Man In Blue » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:57 pm

mate that is quality headline writing, get a job in the press. you can begin the tide of unbelievably city-biased articles constantly slagging off the rags and casting aspersions about bacon's whiskey intake.
The Man In Blue

Postby Manx Blue » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:07 pm

Couldn't resist.... Not really interested in what they do or win
Manx and Proud...Born on the 5th of July

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue

Postby The Man In Blue » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:09 pm

Manx Blue wrote:Couldn't resist.... Not really interested in what they do or win

genuinely made me laugh man, could just imagine it blazed across the mirror or suchlike.
The Man In Blue

Postby david yearsley » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:48 am

If they do it would certainly bring a tear to mine;)
The world is your oyster but your future´s a clam
david yearsley
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:56 am

[youtube]qATP3BDgSLc[/youtube]
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby ant london » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:58 am

Manx Blue wrote:Japanese bank Namura (sp?) to assist the red knights in their bid to take over the shite... announcement tomorrow allegedly

on radio 5 live livesey. Announcing involvement.... Could be 5p

It's Nomura. Doesn't really bring anything to the "bid" effort other than the fact that it does underline that they are serious about trying to pull this off as their appointment does not come cheap.

But some of these chaps have very very very deep pockets.

Amusing that another Freshfields' senior partner is involved in this....the last time one of them got involved in football it was a roaring success....hehe

"Chris Mort is a lawyer for Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, where he is co-head of the leisure sector group and oversees relationships with companies in the gaming, holidays, hotels, pubs and sports sectors.

Mort worked for Mike Ashley on his takeover of Newcastle United, and took over as chairman of the club on 24 July 2007, representing Ashley."
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby Vhero » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:08 pm

This red knights stuff is all bullshit as Arsenal have proved having more than 1 owner doesn't really fucking work out as they argue about funding all the fucking time. Second They gonna come from all around the world so not just USA this time? That wreaks of disaster. Also The glazers have to agree to sell and they are living the life off the scums profits right now and have made it clear they are not up for selling.

Also who is gonna buy for that kind of cash?? They would need the loan payment of like 500mill or whatever it is these days plus whatever the Glazers want as they will obviously want profit they wont just want there debts paid will they? so lets say 800 mill?? 800 mill for a team that makes 50mill a year only if they make the champs league final AND top 2?? That's a fucking gamble if you ask me... I might be off with the numbers but if you are clever enough to earn the kind of cash to buy that club your not stupid enough to invest in it.

I mean not even there own players will invest in it. They even asked there own players if they would...
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Return to The Maine Football forum