Santos win 10 -0

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Santos win 10 -0

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:25 pm

Funny really, 2 teams play each other from far different leagues, the team romps them and we are talking about how shit the defence is. Wonder if we said the same when we won that infamous game 10-1.

For me, you can only play the team in front of you and I've been in a game where we won 27-1 (and that's a senior game).

Did we pay them? No!

Did they give up? Only at about 15-0!

Did we play well? You fucking bet your arse we did!

Santos have changed since Robbie went there, as our team changed when he came to us, and one thing I will say is that I would rather have him in our squad in the Premiership, rather than over there with them.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Blue Since 76 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:05 pm

Think Robbie's found his level. Not the level for his talent, just the one for his attitude. I loved watching him when he had a smile on his face and things were going his way, but as soon as things were going against him...

It would be great to have the original Robbie back, but I think the best we can hope for is that he enjoys the next few months, has a brilliant World Cup and we get to con some other poor suckers into buying him or swapping him for a player with some guts.
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:19 pm

Rag_hater wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
Rag_hater wrote:I'm quite happy to believe there is corruption in football,but not because of results like that.
Results like that happen eveywhere, now and again, so it seems a bit xenophobic to say the a certain countries league is bent because of something that might happen anywhere.

Yes it does doesn't it? That's why we're saying it really isn't it? Purely xenophobia. Nothing to do with the seeing worst defending ever, anywhere & thinking no peofessional footballer can genuinely be that shit, just purely xenophobia. In fact I think we're probably being a bit harsh rally, they probably thought it best not to put a challenge in when defending that 1st goal, for fear of giving away a penalty.

Glad you realised.
It wasn't the worst defending I've ever seen.Some of the worst defending I've ever seen was when Tottenham put 9 past Wigan.
Some of the worst defending I saw was when Mid put 8 past us.
If you want to slag of a race of people have the balls to come out and say it instead of hiding behind snidey remarks about the quality of the football

I don't rate many Brazilian footballers these days as from recent behaviour here & around the world I think they've become lazy, arrogant & selfish. That has nothing to do with race at all as I have no dislike for Brazilian people, think Samba music is great, I admire their fun loving spirit & would like to shag most of the women. I'm talking about football.

For you to bring in a race card for no good reason in the middle of such a mild discussion is really uncalled for, vile & despicable & if you said it to my face, I'd fucking punch yours in, but seeing as we're going down this road, it doesn't surprise me you'd do that as you're so fucking low you could walk under a snake's arse with a top hat on. You really do seem like a horrible, vindictive, snidey, obnoxious, shit of a person & I think you're about as popular as a dose of bubonic plague with most of the people who have the misfortune to enter into any kind of discussion with you.

Go fuck yourself.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:48 pm

Rag_hater wrote:If you want to slag of a race of people have the balls to come out and say it instead of hiding behind snidey remarks about the quality of the football

What an odd thing to say.
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby blootoof » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:58 pm

LookMumI'mOnMCF.net wrote:
Rag_hater wrote:If you want to slag of a race of people have the balls to come out and say it instead of hiding behind snidey remarks about the quality of the football

What an odd thing to say.

That's what odd people say.
blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Rag_hater » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:31 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
Rag_hater wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
Rag_hater wrote:I'm quite happy to believe there is corruption in football,but not because of results like that.
Results like that happen eveywhere, now and again, so it seems a bit xenophobic to say the a certain countries league is bent because of something that might happen anywhere.

Yes it does doesn't it? That's why we're saying it really isn't it? Purely xenophobia. Nothing to do with the seeing worst defending ever, anywhere & thinking no peofessional footballer can genuinely be that shit, just purely xenophobia. In fact I think we're probably being a bit harsh rally, they probably thought it best not to put a challenge in when defending that 1st goal, for fear of giving away a penalty.

Glad you realised.
It wasn't the worst defending I've ever seen.Some of the worst defending I've ever seen was when Tottenham put 9 past Wigan.
If you want to slag of a race of people have the balls to come out and say it instead of hiding behind snidey remarks about the quality of the football

I don't rate many Brazilian footballers these days as from recent behaviour here & around the world I think they've become lazy, arrogant & selfish. That has nothing to do with race at all as I have no dislike for Brazilian people, think Samba music is great, I admire their fun loving spirit & would like to shag most of the women. I'm talking about football.

For you to bring in a race card for no good reason in the middle of such a mild discussion is really uncalled for, vile & despicable & if you said it to my face, I'd fucking punch yours in, but seeing as we're going down this road, it doesn't surprise me you'd do that as you're so fucking low you could walk under a snake's arse with a top hat on. You really do seem like a horrible, vindictive, snidey, obnoxious, shit of a person & I think you're about as popular as a dose of bubonic plague with most of the people who have the misfortune to enter into any kind of discussion with you.

Go fuck yourself.

In a previous thread yoou have stated how you dont want anymore Brazilians at the club.Why?(is that regardless of how good the player is).You keep banging on about brown paper bags and how bent Brazilian football is when in Italy clubs got demoted for match fixing.Grobelllar in England got done for match fixing.In Germany last year there were a number of arrests regarding 200 matches that were fixed all across Europe.In England Harry Redknapp is subject to investigation.
But forget all that you want to slag of certain people so youll limit the argument to what suits you.
Rag_hater

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:35 am

Rag_hater wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
Rag_hater wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

Glad you realised.

Go fuck yourself.

In a previous thread yoou have stated how you dont want anymore Brazilians at the club.Why?(is that regardless of how good the player is).You keep banging on about brown paper bags and how bent Brazilian football is when in Italy clubs got demoted for match fixing.Grobelllar in England got done for match fixing.In Germany last year there were a number of arrests regarding 200 matches that were fixed all across Europe.In England Harry Redknapp is subject to investigation.
But forget all that you want to slag of certain people so youll limit the argument to what suits you.

I can't stand Harry & regularly slag him off at every opportunity just as I do with football corruption anywhere, you're once again accusing me of something that isn't true. I've got no further interest in discussing anything with you.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Original Dub » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:08 am

Another thread hits the shitter.

This is provoking and arguing just for the sake of it and its a shame because the board hasn't been like that since R_I_G was told he had to back to broadmoor.
Original Dub

Postby Rag_hater » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:41 pm

Original Dub wrote:Another thread hits the shitter.

This is provoking and arguing just for the sake of it and its a shame because the board hasn't been like that since R_I_G was told he had to back to broadmoor.

Shame RIG's gone the ding dong's between you and him were funny most of the time
Rag_hater

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum