Santos win 10 -0

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Santos win 10 -0

Postby MaineRoadMemories » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:11 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
LookMumI'mOnMCF.net wrote:
blootoof wrote:That game looks fixed, just like everythin else in Brazil.

Just about to post this. Clearly something suspicious going on.

I posted the same thing earlier, it really does look corrupt.

Not true in this case I think, his debut on the otherhand was very, very dodgy when he was allowed to score.

This match was a cup game and the team they were playing are from Serie D according to good old WIKI:

Clube Esportivo Naviraiense, also known as Naviraiense, are a Brazilian football team from Naviraí, Mato Grosso do Sul. They competed in the Série D in 2009. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clube_Espo ... aviraiense
MaineRoadMemories
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!
My favourite player is: VINCENT KOMPANY

Postby superkev8705 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:17 pm

Good find
superkev8705
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Carlitos Tevez

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:25 pm

MaineRoadMemories wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

Not true in this case I think, his debut on the otherhand was very, very dodgy when he was allowed to score.

This match was a cup game and the team they were playing are from Serie D according to good old WIKI:

Clube Esportivo Naviraiense, also known as Naviraiense, are a Brazilian football team from Naviraí, Mato Grosso do Sul. They competed in the Série D in 2009. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clube_Espo ... aviraiense

Just means it's probably easier to bribe them. Your average pub team would try harder than that. A City veteran's team, playing a friendly, would have made more effort to stop that 1st goal & that's not an exaggeration.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Goaters 103 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:38 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:

This
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby shawzy » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:41 pm

The defending is so bad it looks like a fixed match...Santos wouldnt last 2 mins in our league.
shawzy
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Marc-Vivien Foé

Postby Rag_hater » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:46 pm

I wonder who got bribed when Tottenham put 9 past Wigan earlier this year.
Obviously Prem defences are so good.
Things like that cant happen unless theres a bribe involved.So I wonder who the bribe went to.Maybe it was the whole Wigan team
Rag_hater

Postby Beanieboy » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:00 pm

wow, how can this be real, i really think everything in that match is rehearsed, the "tackle" for the first goal, the goalie's "jump" for the chipped goal along with the 3 day reaction time for the deflected one almost beat the celebrations for shitness,...thinking about that...if the game was'nt fixed why would they have 10 celebrations prepared and all know when to do wich one?....i can't beleive Brazilian defences are so crap at club level, look at the national team's defence,...how can the difference be so big?...shitty bent fucks,..they just do this to get European clubs interested in anyone half decent and flog them for xxxx times true value...they can keep Neymar imo, or sell him to Chelski or Scum and let him flop there, Brazilian football should be boycotted and national team barred from all competitions untill they can build a credible league
Beanieboy
De Jong's Tackle

Postby avoidconfusion » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:04 pm

Like many others already said... this match looks so clearly fixed it's not even funny anymore.
so now as every enemy circles our city
sour and sore, we swear war
avoidconfusion
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mad Zabba

Postby Beanieboy » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:17 pm

Rag_hater wrote:I wonder who got bribed when Tottenham put 9 past Wigan earlier this year.
Things like that cant happen unless theres a bribe involved.So I wonder who the bribe went to.Maybe it was the whole Wigan team

just the manager and a few players is enough,...remember the boro game under Sven and the corrupt Thai owner who were about to fucl off anyway?....and the handfull of laughing and joking players after the game,...

Man City: [strike]Isaksson[/strike], [strike]Jihai[/strike], [strike]Corluka[/strike], [strike]Dunne[/strike], [strike]Ball[/strike], Ireland, [strike]Gelson[/strike], Petrov (Elano 71), Garrido, [strike]Vassell[/strike] ([strike]Hamann[/strike] 62), Mwaruwari ([strike]Castillo[/strike] 13).
Subs Not Used: Hart, Caicedo.

out of these players no longer at the club i don't think Isaksson, Charlie, Ball, Didi, and Castillo would walk away from a little extra cash with nothing at stake.
Beanieboy
De Jong's Tackle

Postby mr_nool » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:19 pm

Beanieboy wrote:
Rag_hater wrote:I wonder who got bribed when Tottenham put 9 past Wigan earlier this year.

just the manager and a few players is enough,...remember the boro game under Sven and the corrupt Thai owner who were about to fucl off anyway?....and the handfull of laughing and joking players after the game,...

Man City: [strike]Isaksson[/strike], [strike]Jihai[/strike], [strike]Corluka[/strike], [strike]Dunne[/strike], [strike]Ball[/strike], Ireland, [strike]Gelson[/strike], Petrov (Elano 71), Garrido, [strike]Vassell[/strike] ([strike]Hamann[/strike] 62), Mwaruwari ([strike]Castillo[/strike] 13).

out of these players no longer at the club i don't think Isaksson, Charlie, Ball, Didi, and Castillo would walk away from a little extra cash with nothing at stake.

Based upon what?
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Beanieboy » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:22 pm

mr_nool wrote:
Beanieboy wrote:

Based upon what?

Nothing really, just felt like posting shit
Beanieboy
De Jong's Tackle

Postby mr_nool » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:32 pm

Beanieboy wrote:
mr_nool wrote:
Beanieboy wrote:

Based upon what?

You succeeded!
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Rag_hater » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:37 pm

I'm quite happy to believe there is corruption in football,but not because of results like that.
Results like that happen eveywhere, now and again, so it seems a bit xenophobic to say the a certain countries league is bent because of something that might happen anywhere.
Rag_hater

Postby Abu Dhabi » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:42 pm

Yeah, I am sure Santos were too scared from a 4th division team they decided to bribe them.
Scores like this happen, specially against lower leagues teams. We havent seen the other 80 minutes. Perhaps there is more defending attempts there?
Viva El City
Abu Dhabi
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The Citizens

Postby Beanieboy » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:58 pm

mr_nool wrote:
Beanieboy wrote:
mr_nool wrote:
Beanieboy wrote:

Based upon what?

You succeeded!

at least twice!
Beanieboy
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Blue Blood » Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:19 pm

Fook the match skip to 9mins 20secs.

What a celebration. Brilliant that!
Blue Blood
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

My favourite player is: Darren Huckerby

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:35 pm

Well in Robbie, am proud of you son!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:12 pm

Rag_hater wrote:I'm quite happy to believe there is corruption in football,but not because of results like that.
Results like that happen eveywhere, now and again, so it seems a bit xenophobic to say the a certain countries league is bent because of something that might happen anywhere.

Yes it does doesn't it? That's why we're saying it really isn't it? Purely xenophobia. Nothing to do with the seeing worst defending ever, anywhere & thinking no peofessional footballer can genuinely be that shit, just purely xenophobia. In fact I think we're probably being a bit harsh rally, they probably thought it best not to put a challenge in when defending that 1st goal, for fear of giving away a penalty.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Rag_hater » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:27 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Rag_hater wrote:I'm quite happy to believe there is corruption in football,but not because of results like that.

Yes it does doesn't it? That's why we're saying it really isn't it? Purely xenophobia. Nothing to do with the seeing worst defending ever, anywhere & thinking no peofessional footballer can genuinely be that shit, just purely xenophobia. In fact I think we're probably being a bit harsh rally, they probably thought it best not to put a challenge in when defending that 1st goal, for fear of giving away a penalty.

Glad you realised.
It wasn't the worst defending I've ever seen.Some of the worst defending I've ever seen was when Tottenham put 9 past Wigan.
Some of the worst defending I saw was when Mid put 8 past us.
If you want to slag of a race of people have the balls to come out and say it instead of hiding behind snidey remarks about the quality of the football
Rag_hater

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:56 pm

What a load of shit that was, how can a team of professionals call that defending?
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum