The Mental Capacity Of A Thick Devilworshipper

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

The Mental Capacity Of A Thick Devilworshipper

Postby Burt » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:47 pm

This is priceless and you really coundn't make it up if you tried.

I went for a little lunchtime bevvy with a mate earlier and it was quite sunny and warm so we perched ourselves outside the battle cruiser with our faithful pints o gary glitter.

I gazed along the tram stop on The Quays and this woman was walking along. My first observation was that she was glibbly wearing one o those green and yellow scarves draped around her gregory peck.

Now this is where the irony really kicks in. The reason all those devilworshippers wear them scarves is due to the anti-Glazer movement. They refuse to put any money into the swamp other than their ticket to get into the game. They refuse to buy food, drinks ir programmes etc inside the ground and they are vehemently against spending any money in the rags mega store.

Anyway, this woman I'm looking at was carrying the biggest sod off devilworshippers mega store bag, crammed full of the scum's gear. At first I was dumbfounded and actually couldn't utter a word for a few seconds. Then I just burst out laughing and indicated her to my mate.

Honestly, how fuclin thick are these devilworshipping fuclers?!!!
You can beat an egg but you can't beat a fuclin good sherman tank
Burt
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Re: The Mental Capacity Of A Thick Devilworshipper

Postby lets all have a disco » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:54 pm

One word,

VERY
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby Fish111 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:54 pm

A typical rag band-waggoner by the sounds of it. Read this morning about Beckscum wearing one when he left the pitch as he did fuck-all on the pitch to get any headlines he decided to grab himself a Norwich scarf to get attention instead.

The best thing the (agents) Glazers could do is to start selling their own merchandise in that colour, that would really piss on their campaign.
Fish111
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: The Citizens
My favourite player is: Bell & Silva

Postby pepsi_dave » Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:34 pm

How hilarious would it be if they brought out a new Home shirt next year that was Yellow and Green...... that would be piss funny!
Derby Day The Scores Were Level
Then The Goat Was Fed By Neville
Silly Boy Should Know For Sure
Feed The Goat and He Will Score
pepsi_dave
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Gods Own Club
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby btajim » Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:53 pm

Burt wrote:Honestly, how fuclin thick are these devilworshipping fuclers?!!!

I read that on Facebook earlier. The Glazers have started selling Green & Yellow scarves and the Sheep are queueing up to buy them in the Shops and Online. Of course, Man Ure have the capacity to buy in bulk and significantly undercut the price of Scarves sold by the various Renegade Groups.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby Burt » Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:57 pm

btajim wrote:

I read that on Facebook earlier. The Glazers have started selling Green & Yellow scarves and the Sheep are queueing up to buy them in the Shops and Online. Of course, Man Ure have the capacity to buy in bulk and significantly undercut the price of Scarves sold by the various Renegade Groups.

My oh my, this just gets more hilarious with each passing hour!

What stupid fuclers they are hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:o)
You can beat an egg but you can't beat a fuclin good sherman tank
Burt
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:19 pm

Burt wrote:
btajim wrote:

I recon the Glazers should have loads of 'love Utd hate Glazers' merchandise made & sell it for really stupid prices in the club shop. The thick twats will buy it no problem.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Im_Spartacus » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:56 pm

You can just see the logic coursing through the brains of the great unwise.

"I want a scarf, but I would never buy stuff from the street vendors with counterfeit stuff"

"Can I have 3 please"

"Thats £33 please sir"

Makes me laught that it would never ever cross their mind the utter stupidity of what they are doing
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby btajim » Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:19 pm

Burt wrote:
btajim wrote:I read that on Facebook earlier. The Glazers have started selling Green & Yellow scarves and the Sheep are queueing up to buy them in the Shops and Online. Of course, Man Ure have the capacity to buy in bulk and significantly undercut the price of Scarves sold by the various Renegade Groups.

I *think* that the original Scarf Wearers were stripping Norwich City's Online Store of their own supply by ordering them en masse - so the Marketing people at The Swamp decided to cash in and sell their own Scarves to people who'd seen them worn inside the Ground whilst watching the Match on TV. People who didn't know what the Scarves were being worn for.

And, if Man Ure "aren't for sale", then what exactly do the Fans propose will happen with this Gang of Investment Bank Bods from London. The Club will be brought once again. The Glazer tenure has overseen Trophies!
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Im_Spartacus » Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:57 pm

Makes me laugh about the takeover as Jim says above, what the fuck do they think will happen to the money if they are taken over.

United fans have no concept of whats going on, they are being rabble-roused and manipulated, dancing to the tune of a small number of publicity hungry united "fans leaders" without actually knowing why they are doing what they are doing.

There seems to be a total lack of realisation that if taken over, the debt will simply be replaced by a form of limited company - who also plan to borrow heavily to fund the purchase, and any remaining profit will be paid out in dividends, just as it was pre-glazer.

Do they think these very successful business people are going to collectively invest £1bn+ for no tangible return, just because they are fans, dont make me fucking laugh. And what happens a year or two down the line once the power struggles start? It will be carnage.

I think they should heed the warnings from when they protested against Magner and McManus. Look how that ended up for them, with them selling the shares to the Glazers out of spite. They should be extremely careful what they wish for.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:33 pm

The irony is that before the Glazers took over, United were on a bit of a decline in comparison to previous achievements. They take over the club, attain numerous cups and awards including 3 Premier leagues, a Champs League and a World Club Trophy, and when they announce growing debts, they bite the hands that have fed them.

Let's just hope we don't turn that way if we make the break into the Elite and when the Sheikh wants self-sufficiency!

PS. Did anyone see the bunch of losers in the brand new Replica United Training Top with green and gold draped around their necks?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby david yearsley » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:42 pm

johnpb78 wrote:Makes me laugh about the takeover as Jim says above, what the fuck do they think will happen to the money if they are taken over.

U***d fans have no concept of whats going on, they are being rabble-roused and manipulated, dancing to the tune of a small number of publicity hungry U***d "fans leaders" without actually knowing why they are doing what they are doing.

There seems to be a total lack of realisation that if taken over, the debt will simply be replaced by a form of limited company - who also plan to borrow heavily to fund the purchase, and any remaining profit will be paid out in dividends, just as it was pre-glazer.

Do they think these very successful business people are going to collectively invest £1bn+ for no tangible return, just because they are fans, dont make me fucking laugh. And what happens a year or two down the line once the power struggles start? It will be carnage.

I think they should heed the warnings from when they protested against Magner and McManus. Look how that ended up for them, with them selling the shares to the Glazers out of spite. They should be extremely careful what they wish for.

This - bring it on say I ;P
The world is your oyster but your future´s a clam
david yearsley
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby craigmcfc » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:06 pm

pepsi_dave wrote:How hilarious would it be if they brought out a new Home shirt next year that was Yellow and Green...... that would be piss funny!

Exactly what I said to my brother last weekend who supports them. They had an away kit in that colour some years ago and if anyone over there has half a brain, which may be in question, then surely they'll cotton on and do the same next season. It would completely negate the scarf wearing
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby btajim » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:58 pm

Any Money Man will be able to tell you that the only way you become a Millionaire as a Football Businessman is to start out as a Billionaire. The RAGs might own their Ground, but anyone putting money in to this Red Knight crap will want some kind of return. They haven't got 1% of the wealth of our Owners.
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Wonderwall » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:05 pm

L U H G

Leeds United Holy Grail?
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Return to The Maine Football forum