Speaketh the Halfwit(robinho may have to return early)

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Speaketh the Halfwit(robinho may have to return early)

Postby Green & Blue » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:41 pm

Surprsingly enough the usually private Robinho has spoke on his future,a subject that had previously been shrowded in mystery.

He is really doing my head in at this stage,does he have some sort of pr machine working in overdrive?
I have never come across a player to find the time to conduct so many interviews.

http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/clubf ... sfeed&att=
Last edited by Green & Blue on Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Green & Blue
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Speaketh the Halfwit

Postby Mike J » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:45 pm

fuck him. we've got bellamy and johnson. players that actually give a shit about performing for the club.
Mike J
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Who do you think
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Im_Spartacus » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:48 pm

Green & Blue wrote:Surprsingly enough the usually private Robinho has spoke on his future,a subject that had previously been shrowded in mystery.

He is really doing my head in at this stage,does he have some sort of pr machine working in overdrive?
I have never come across a player to find the time to conduct so many interviews.

http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/clubf ... sfeed&att=

Wait till they play in New York in an exhibition match in couple of weeks, no doubt there will be some choice soundbites for the world's media.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Rag_hater » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:57 pm

I think he doesn't get on with Roberto very well at all and dont think he wants to play for him.
Whenever I see him somebody sticks a mic under his nose so its no suprise to me there is all these quotes by him.
Rag_hater
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Original Dub » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:03 pm

Rag_hater wrote:I think he doesn't get on with Roberto very well at all and dont think he wants to play for him.
Whenever I see him somebody sticks a mic under his nose so its no suprise to me there is all these quotes by him.

Or the coaches at Real, or Hughes.

Maybe he's just a cunt.
Original Dub

Postby Im_Spartacus » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:12 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Rag_hater wrote:I think he doesn't get on with Roberto very well at all and dont think he wants to play for him.

Maybe he's just a cunt.

I think there is disagreeing with bosses and being a twat.

I have disagreed with most of my bosses, believing them to be incompetent and that I could do the job much better than them. However I have also respected the fact that they are my boss and they are there not necessarily to be good at the job I do, but to exercise some degree of control. I am a twat, but with bosses, I toe the line and know when to speak and when to hold my tongue.

Robbie just seems to have an inbuilt chip on his shoulder with any type of authority, which is not helped by no doubt having been fauned over from a very young age combined with a latin temperament giving him the sense that he can have a strop like when he fucked off awol last year and it will all be ok.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Green & Blue » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:43 pm

Personally i am sick,really sick of hearing from him through media outlets and although i know hes a very talented player i believe the negatives of his attitude far outweigh his footballing ability.

What really concerns me is how do city get the best deal for him ?

He has not exactly endeared himself to the fans in england or spain,where most of the money is in football.
He now wants to stay with Santos,if he lived in the real world he would surely realise that financially they would need a miracle to aquire his services on a full time basis.
Some have spoken of a big world cup performance being the key to city recouping some of the outlay on him.
Im not so sure that will even impact any potential suitors as his desire when wearing the national shirt has never been in question.
Green & Blue

Postby john@staustell » Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:52 pm

My first guess was that this thread was about Lawro, then Joey B. But yes I guess Robinho is now fully qualified.

He can spout off as much as he likes but the Spanish media at the very least has him down as an immense failure in Europe (even if the Brazilian/Portuguese may still worship him) - which is about right. I'd be embarrassed about winning 10-0, it's like playing in the Sunday League!
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Crossie » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:18 pm

As we own him can we not actually do whatever the fuck we want with him? I mean could we for example sell him to somwhere in Russia for 30 mill?

Clubs can agree a fee and fair enough he might not want to move or might fail to agree personal terms, but cant we just say fuck yourself, we own you, your going?

If not we should tell him he can buy out the rest of his contact and compensate us £20 million in wasted transfer fee's, the he can do what he wants.

Id love to meet him face to face.
Crossie
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Vinny

Postby gillie » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:48 pm

I think he wants this longer loan spell because he knows deep down that he has fucked up and no more big clubs will touch him with a bargepole.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Re: Speaketh the Halfwit(latest news)

Postby Green & Blue » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:25 am

This will hopefully help him realise that a permanent deal to a club like Santos is just not a realistic option.He needed a reality check.
The club have a crowd of 10,000 and average gate recipets of £60,000 and the numpty is talking up a permanent move.Does he even know he makes £160,000 a week.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... ho_return_?
Green & Blue

Re: Speaketh the Halfwit(latest news)

Postby BobKowalski » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:33 am

Green & Blue wrote:This will hopefully help him realise that a permanent deal to a club like Santos is just not a realistic option.He needed a reality check.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... ho_return_?

Just realised that I had forgotton Robinho existed. And am I bad person for chuckling over his potential salary problem? Stay in Brazil Robbie the City ship is long gone.
BobKowalski
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:36 am

Original Dub wrote:

Maybe he's just a cunt.

That has passed my mind, yes. I mean, fair enough if some ego's clash and not everyone can get along with everyone but he has been pain in the arse for every manager he has played for in Europe. You kind of start to wonder whether it's down to these managers or player himself.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Re: Speaketh the Halfwit(robinho may have to return early)

Postby Mase » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:11 pm

Am I the only one who wouldn't mind him coming back for the last few games? He could be really useful :/
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby ant london » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:13 pm

MaseCTID wrote:Am I the only one who wouldn't mind him coming back for the last few games? He could be really useful :/

I'd like him to have to come back with his tail between his fucking "i haven't been paid since i went to Brazil, all I got was this tan" legs

And then us not to play him

Aside from that I couldn't care less if I never see him at Eastlands again
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby Mase » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:20 pm

ant london wrote:
MaseCTID wrote:Am I the only one who wouldn't mind him coming back for the last few games? He could be really useful :/

I'd like him to have to come back with his tail between his fucking "i haven't been paid since i went to Brazil, all I got was this tan" legs

And then us not to play him

Aside from that I couldn't care less if I never see him at Eastlands again

Surely you'd love to see him score again and see his little beaming face running around the edge of the pitch spending 3 minutes celebrating like it was his first goal ever though?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby ant london » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:25 pm

Course i would.....I just don't think he's got the balls, bottle or spirit to do it though

If he had to come back due to Santos being (oh surprise) skint he'd come back and be sulky, wouldn't do the sensible thing and throw himself into City again....then he'd be in the Brazilian press saying he didn't know why Mancini wouldn't pick him and that it was hurting him not to be playing blah blah fucking blah
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby Beeks » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:29 pm

I say we get Lil Ze to sort his soft arse out...

Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:35 pm

Me too mate. Now the defence has been sorted (sort of), I'd be happy for Robbie to be given a shot at breaking us into the Top 4.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Fidel Castro » Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:28 pm

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:I say we get Lil Ze to sort his soft arse out...

Lil Ze is a bitch. The busdriver bloke is DA MAN
Fidel Castro

Supporter of: City

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum