The £1 Bn Wish List

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: The £1 Bn Wish List

Postby Vhero » Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:49 pm

I think we should make our stadium techno savvy like they are doing at the emirates I know its more of the area here not the stadium but read something about a year ago where they were planning on adding the ability if you took say your Sony PSP to the game you could bring up highlights on your PSP as well as match facts etc.. all using the wireless built into the PSP. This is getting added to the Emirates for the future supposedly and any phone with WIFI and handheld console in theory can do it. Would be kick a ass thing really to see the line up on your PSP or IPhone or whatever and if you miss a goal you can easy just whip out your phone/psp and check it out. You could also check out results from around the country too etc.. the possibility's are endless..
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby Chinners » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:20 pm

Vhero wrote:I think we should make our stadium techno savvy like they are doing at the emirates I know its more of the area here not the stadium but read something about a year ago where they were planning on adding the ability if you took say your Sony PSP to the game you could bring up highlights on your PSP as well as match facts etc.. all using the wireless built into the PSP. This is getting added to the Emirates for the future supposedly and any phone with WIFI and handheld console in theory can do it. Would be kick a ass thing really to see the line up on your PSP or IPhone or whatever and if you miss a goal you can easy just whip out your phone/psp and check it out. You could also check out results from around the country too etc.. the possibility's are endless..

Ha ha good work Vhero/OD
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby Blue Since 76 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:45 pm

Maybe I'm getting old, but I'd like a roof on the stadium so I don't get wet and some heaters so it's not quite so cold for half the season.

It'd also be nice if they could put a big pair of sunglasses on the top of the Colin Bell stand, so that I don't get blinded by the sun on the one Saturday it's actually out.
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby ashton287 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:50 pm

Stadium extension giving us 70,000+, some new bars that open after the matches, a place to get a decent steak before the game, better road system/met link to the stadium and a huge heated building that does year round bikini carwashes (city bikinis) and a big shopping centre and a hotel and a city theme park and season ticket holders get disconts on all the above as a reward for being shit the last 15 years
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: De jong

Postby Blue Since 76 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:58 pm

ashton287 wrote:Stadium extension giving us 70,000+, some new bars that open after the matches, a place to get a decent steak before the game, better road system/met link to the stadium and a huge heated building that does year round bikini carwashes (city bikinis) and a big shopping centre and a hotel and a city theme park and season ticket holders get disconts on all the above as a reward for being shit the last 15 years

Surely it'd be better without the heating? Somewhere to hang the chamois.
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Original Dub » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:02 pm

I'm suprised they didn't come up with some kind of on/off roof and heating system. 75% of the time its fucking cold and/or windy.

That's be mine anyway.... and of course somewhere to plug in my playstation.
Original Dub

Postby Lee_Kinda » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:02 pm

The Man In Blue wrote:
lets all have a disco wrote:
Fuck it ,lets up the ante and make a Youth Hostel and shots bar.

how many shots of tequila d'you reckon you could down at half-time?

Not sure how many to be exact, But I am guessing well into double figures.

This is the same guy we are talking about that drank a litre of vodka in 20 minutes, fell asleep during a game and had to be carried out of a stadium by me and a steward ........FACT!
Lee_Kinda
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Vhero » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:06 pm

Original Dub wrote:I'm suprised they didn't come up with some kind of on/off roof and heating system. 75% of the time its fucking cold and/or windy.

That's be mine anyway.... and of course somewhere to plug in my playstation.

Honestly I don't know why we having got a fucking retractable roof I mean the technology was there when we built the stadium and we live in a country where it rains nearly a fifth of the fucking year so we are bound to get some rainy days so why when they designed the stadium didn't they stick a retractable roof on it?
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:09 pm

Keep a hold of your beer and balti with this handy little piss-taker. Can we have some, please!

In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby blootoof » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:30 pm

Last edited by blootoof on Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Postby blootoof » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:31 pm

I can think of better uses.
blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Vhero » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:39 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Keep a hold of your beer and balti with this handy little piss-taker. Can we have some, please!

is that a camera on the urinal??? I mean honestly would you feel like somebodys watching you all the time while taking a piss or what?? No way would I be able to take a piss on a loo with a camera on it lol.
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Original Dub » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:42 pm

Vhero wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Keep a hold of your beer and balti with this handy little piss-taker. Can we have some, please!

is that a camera on the urinal??? I mean honestly would you feel like somebodys watching you all the time while taking a piss or what?? No way would I be able to take a piss on a loo with a camera on it lol.

People watching you taking a piss everytime is just taking the piss IMO.

I wouldn't piss on that thing.
Original Dub

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:44 pm

Vhero wrote:

No mate, that's an aiming mark for when the hand gets vigorous!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby ant london » Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:06 am

Most of mine have been alluded to by others but...

A decent increase in stadium capacity (to at least 70,000).

Manchester City in white seats across the Colin Bell

Bar service that works...fast at half time

Decent public transport to Eastlands (I actually think that whatever the owners have done with the Council to secure the Metrolink extension to eastlands/east mcr is an incredibly valuable contribution to the local community...and one that will be, in time, the most appreciated).

The national football museum being relocated to Eastlands (I would love this...all the plastic munes coming on their once in a lifetime pilgrimmage to the swamp and all fitting in an accompanying trip to the museum....at the Heart of the City....as well...hahaha)

A big decent city boozer (or two) at the ground. Specifically somewhere that shows all our away games (whether on sky or not) and where blues who cannot travel can congregate and support the team amongst pure blue blooded company. Would also be good to have somewhere like this to go to post match
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:11 am

Uuuuuuummmmmm...... what if you don't have beer and a pie. Does it do other things?
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby The Man In Blue » Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:23 pm

ant london wrote:A big decent city boozer (or two) at the ground. Specifically somewhere that shows all our away games (whether on sky or not) and where blues who cannot travel can congregate and support the team amongst pure blue blooded company. Would also be good to have somewhere like this to go to post match

that would be great.

also, can we have singha back please?
The Man In Blue

Postby Lionheart » Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:07 am

cityTV.

Buy all the rights to show our games, fuck Sky.

Massive tellies all over manchester.
Lionheart
Darius Vassell's Composure

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:15 am

Lionheart wrote:cityTV.

Buy all the rights to show our games, fuck Sky.

Massive tellies all over manchester.

I'd settle for FINALLY being able to see youth team and reserve games regularily. Thank you.

Oh, and I want one billion pound Blue halo around stadium.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby dazby » Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:52 am

The Man In Blue wrote:
ant london wrote:A big decent city boozer (or two) at the ground. Specifically somewhere that shows all our away games (whether on sky or not) and where blues who cannot travel can congregate and support the team amongst pure blue blooded company. Would also be good to have somewhere like this to go to post match

that would be great.

also, can we have singha back please?

In fact, I would like to be City's liquor consultant. I shall oversee the products sold in the club. The way I see it, there should be local product, that Bluemoon, and a different one every match as a promotion. Just lovely. And that's just the beer...

P.S. I'm drinking home made rum tonight and it is ripping my tits off. Phooooooweeeeee!!!!!!!!!
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum