Players let us down

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Players let us down

Postby Tru_Blu » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:25 pm

First two on my list SWP and Bellamy. Bellamy needs to stop playing like his already achieved something, shite the only thing you've done is get the fans to like you for a change. stop thinking you're actually better than you are and play the damn game. Swp you have either lost it or you threw it away, come to think of it Chelski gives us back the real SWP not this clone.
The rest of you need to get back to fitness you all look like you been eating to much damn pasta can you spell SLOW(clearly Mancini problem) One more problem with this Mancini tactic. can we stop backing off the damn player with the ball.
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare."

Piers Morgan

Tru_Blu
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: oat-Rivaldo cur-KDB

Re: Players let us down

Postby dazby » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:26 pm

Scapegoat time. Line em up and get the firing squad ready.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Postby Beeks » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:33 pm

Bellamy?!?!

Hahahaha that's fucking ludicrous

The whacky world of the 'fickles'

hahahahaha
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Sister of fu » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:37 pm

dazby wrote:Scapegoat time. Line em up and get the firing squad ready.

I blame you Dazby your campain is distracting everybody. I'm going to go and get my gun.
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby CitizenYank » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:48 pm

Tru_Blu wrote:First two on my list SWP and Bellamy. Bellamy needs to stop playing like his already achieved something, shite the only thing you've done is get the fans to like you for a change. stop thinking you're actually better than you are and play the damn game. Swp you have either lost it or you threw it away, come to think of it Chelski gives us back the real SWP not this clone.
The rest of you need to get back to fitness you all look like you been eating to much damn pasta can you spell SLOW(clearly Mancini problem) One more problem with this Mancini tactic. can we stop backing off the damn player with the ball.

Don't you mean, 'the players let themselves down.'
Never touch the clowns. Let the clowns touch you!
CitizenYank
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City, P Timbers

Postby sandman » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:49 pm

Tru_Blu wrote:First two on my list SWP and Bellamy. Bellamy needs to stop playing like his already achieved something, shite the only thing you've done is get the fans to like you for a change. stop thinking you're actually better than you are and play the damn game. Swp you have either lost it or you threw it away, come to think of it Chelski gives us back the real SWP not this clone.

Bellamy and Tevez didnt have the service that they needed to fulfill their duties, look at who is supposed to feed the balls through to them and I think you may find the true culprit!!
sandman
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City

Postby Grob » Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:03 pm

Shauns touch was off today, when that happens he always struggles to make an impact.

Craig needed to come inside and get on the ball more, try and influence things. Towards the end he was doing that but for the first half he just stood there marooned on the left wing covered by Henderson and that shit Keymar or whatever his name was.

What let us down truely was the tempo in the first down. Again. We have all of these explosive players like Bellemy, SWP and Tevez, yet we play at a serie a tempo. Sorry to generalise but as soon as we start playing at a higher tempo from the off, things will get better.
Grob
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Postby blootoof » Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:07 pm

Sweep should be shot just for this :)))

blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Postby BlueinBosnia » Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:52 pm

The whole team looked a lot slower today than normal. Don't know why.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:32 pm

I wondered the same, but.............erm............No!!! I disagree.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Return to The Maine Football forum