Watching Through My Fingers

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Watching Through My Fingers

Postby mr_nool » Sun May 02, 2010 3:24 pm

This is only to show off my own wicked prediction skills. I should bet more often ...

Walmai: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:10 pm
It hasn't escaped my notice who WHU have to play on the last day of the season. And I don't think 4th place will be cut and dried until (after) that game too.

Am I right to understand that the missing games in hand you have (if you do the BBC Prem Predictor) are Spuds and Villa?

Hopefully, West Ham will be clear of Hull and Burnley by that date.

Otherwise its 90 minutes of nausea inducing viewing from the Bobby Moore upper. Bellamy would so love to send us down.

Me: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:15 pm
I think you will be well clear of relegation by then (at least I hope so). Perhaps not so much by your own doing, but because Burnley and Hull will keep on losing.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Sun May 02, 2010 3:30 pm

mr_nool wrote:This is only to show off my own wicked prediction skills. I should bet more often ...

It hasn't escaped my notice who WHU have to play on the last day of the season. And I don't think 4th place will be cut and dried until (after) that game too.

Am I right to understand that the missing games in hand you have (if you do the BBC Prem Predictor) are Spuds and Villa?

Otherwise its 90 minutes of nausea inducing viewing from the Bobby Moore upper. Bellamy would so love to send us down.

I think you will be well clear of relegation by then (at least I hope so). Perhaps not so much by your own doing, but because Burnley and Hull will keep on losing.

Well done there mate. Cracking prediction. Hull & Burnley will keep losing and go down. Who'd have thought it eh? You got next week's lottery numbers Derren?

Truly amazing.
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby mr_nool » Sun May 02, 2010 4:00 pm

LookMumI'mOnMCF.net wrote:
mr_nool wrote:This is only to show off my own wicked prediction skills. I should bet more often ...

Well done there mate. Cracking prediction. Hull & Burnley will keep losing and go down. Who'd have thought it eh? You got next week's lottery numbers Derren?

Truly amazing.

How many numbers do you want mate?
My only point was that my unbiased prediction was better than a panicking West Ham fan's. Just like an unbiased West ham fan's prediction is probably better than all of ours ... (Walmai has had us down for the fourth spot for months now)
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Sun May 02, 2010 4:05 pm

I'm only joking.

WH just have to worry next season when Grant's in charge.
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby mr_nool » Sun May 02, 2010 4:09 pm

LookMumI'mOnMCF.net wrote:I'm only joking.

WH just have to worry next season when Grant's in charge.

I like Grant. If I supported a bottom of the table club, I'd love for the toad to step in.
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum