What are we made of - The next five games

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: What are we made of - The next five games

Postby btajim » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:51 am

Fulham are playing Juventus tomorrow night and I can't imagine that they'll do anything apart from field their best Team for what is one of their biggest ever Matches. Hopefully we can catch them tired on Sunday and grind out a win.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby brite blu sky » Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:44 pm

btajim wrote:Fulham are playing Juventus tomorrow night and I can't imagine that they'll do anything apart from field their best Team for what is one of their biggest ever Matches. Hopefully we can catch them tired on Sunday and grind out a win.

This is good for us no doubt about it, lets hope it goes to et, which also is possible. Fulham are 1-3 down and you get the feeling having watched the first leg that it could easily be another 3-1 game.
Either way Fulham will have to work hard to break down Juve and get some goals, so im sure there will be an effect on them for sunday.
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Swales4ever » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:32 pm

ant london wrote:Interesting points to note.

Our game against Spurs is pencilled in for the last week of the season, four days before the last match.

That might turn out to be the decider for fourth but I have just been alerted to this sequence of games that Spurs have within one week if they beat Fulham in the FA Cup.

Arsenal
Chelsea
Man Utd

I'm start loving this man. Well, at least to agree too much often with him.... :-)))

Tbh, and unpopular too, out of the 10, only Scums are better than us on paper. As for the other 9 is thus very much on us, the Lads and Mancio, to succeed or to fail, providing no more major casualties will occur.
So I am very confident and also reckon the Club is fair enough with Its expectation from the manager.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby brite blu sky » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:59 pm

Spuds have Stoke away on Sat, i was thinking this will be a difficult game for Spurs, so i checked their record against Stoke

last year they lost at the Britannia 2-1
they also lost 1-0 at home this season.

i cant for a minute think that this is a game spurs are looking forward to, and can see them coming away with nowt.

that would leave the door open for us to climb back to 4th.

Also Villa playing Wolves, which if im right in thinking is always a toughie, although you would have to go with Villa .
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum