Derby Tickets on Sale.....

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Derby Tickets on Sale.....

Postby King Kev » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:52 pm

HeyMark wrote:
King Kev wrote:
HeyMark wrote:
King Kev wrote:Why are people asking for tickets before the game has even sold out??

Ring the ticket line and buy a ticket!

Maybe because some people like me dont have enough points to get a ticket atm?

I just don't see why people can't wait their turn. People have more points than you because they have attended more games, surely that entitles them to some sort of priorty over those who rarely/never go?

Sorry where in my post did I mention anything even related to not wanting to wait my turn? I have no problem waiting my turn, I'm simply wondering when they'll be dropping to a level when I'll be able to get one?

Dont put words in my mouth.
Sorry where in my post did I mention anything even related to you not wanting to wait your turn?

Seriously though, I get pissed off when some people (not you) feel that they should be allowed to jump the queue for tickets for big games. The Hamburg game demonstrated to us all why the loyalty points system works and should never again be ignored.
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby HeyMark » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:55 pm

King Kev wrote:
HeyMark wrote:
King Kev wrote:
HeyMark wrote:
King Kev wrote:Why are people asking for tickets before the game has even sold out??

Ring the ticket line and buy a ticket!

Maybe because some people like me dont have enough points to get a ticket atm?

I just don't see why people can't wait their turn. People have more points than you because they have attended more games, surely that entitles them to some sort of priorty over those who rarely/never go?

Sorry where in my post did I mention anything even related to not wanting to wait my turn? I have no problem waiting my turn, I'm simply wondering when they'll be dropping to a level when I'll be able to get one?

Sorry where in my post did I mention anything even related to you not wanting to wait your turn?

Touche ;)

But why bring it up?
HeyMark
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby King Kev » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:56 pm

HeyMark wrote:Touche ;)

But why bring it up?

I edited my post as you were replying mate, hopefully the edited version answers your question.
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:05 pm

Back in England next week to start work but will be in france for the weekend of the derby... GUTTED! I will be coming back to collect the rest of the rif raf and drive the dog to the UK! What a BITCH... the circumstance not the dog!
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby HeyMark » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:06 pm

King Kev wrote:
HeyMark wrote:Touche ;)

But why bring it up?

I edited my post as you were replying mate, hopefully the edited version answers your question.

Yea it does now mate, cheers!

I agree with your point actually, that hamburg thing was a bit of a farce, i'm sure there were cases of people who go every week missing out on tickets
HeyMark

Postby Dubciteh » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:44 am

looks like its sold out, if anyone has 2 spare tickets il take em, might even pay a few pound over the odds if thats what it takes.

Thanks
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby btajim » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:10 am

HeyMark wrote:I agree with your point actually, that hamburg thing was a bit of a farce, i'm sure there were cases of people who go every week missing out on tickets

I don't think it was a farce because the attendances for the European Matches were so low (25,000 etc) that they had to do something to fill the Stadium for such a huge Match. All Seasoncard seats were reserved and the Citycard sign up was comparitively low enough to warrant doing it.

I got a decent seat Online after about 2 minutes of clicking refresh. I always buy Tickets on the day they go on sale. It's common sense.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby bluechester » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:00 pm

btajim wrote:
HeyMark wrote:I agree with your point actually, that hamburg thing was a bit of a farce, i'm sure there were cases of people who go every week missing out on tickets

I don't think it was a farce because the attendances for the European Matches were so low (25,000 etc) that they had to do something to fill the Stadium for such a huge Match. All Seasoncard seats were reserved and the Citycard sign up was comparitively low enough to warrant doing it.

I got a decent seat Online after about 2 minutes of clicking refresh. I always buy Tickets on the day they go on sale. It's common sense.

totally agree, the attendances for the europen games were poor, the club had to do something to get people to that game, if poeple were that pissed off, they didnt show it at previous games were attendances were about 25,000, so unlucky to those who issed tickets, but maybe should goto all the previous games,
bluechester
Superman's Underpants

Postby Beeks » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:24 am

Dubciteh wrote:looks like its sold out, if anyone has 2 spare tickets il take em, might even pay a few pound over the odds if thats what it takes.

Thanks

Still a few tickets left on the 3rd level, just sorted one for my mate
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby HeyMark » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:04 pm

Its now saying that they're back on sale for season card holders only.

If anyone has 3 spare I'd be most grateful for them................once everyone else who has more priority than me gets theirs ofcourse ;)
HeyMark

Postby btajim » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:05 pm

HeyMark wrote:Its now saying that they're back on sale for season card holders only.

If anyone has 3 spare I'd be most grateful for them................once everyone else who has more priority than me gets theirs ofcourse ;)

3? You'll be lucky. Hottest ticket in town, Mark.

It's worth sorting yourself out with a Citycard next season. If only to reduce the stress of trying to find Tickets for big Matches.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby HeyMark » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:08 pm

btajim wrote:
HeyMark wrote:Its now saying that they're back on sale for season card holders only.

3? You'll be lucky. Hottest ticket in town, Mark.

It's worth sorting yourself out with a Citycard next season. If only to reduce the stress of trying to find Tickets for big Matches.

Yea i knew 3 would be a stretch, i'd settle for 2 anywhere in the ground. My brothers partner isn't really a city fan so I'm not fussed if she gets one or not!
HeyMark

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum