Chelsea v Inter

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Chelsea v Inter

Postby Fish111 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:14 am

I would love Mourinho at City purely for his tactical abilities and his winning mentality. His persona is a fuckin drag though, i despise his cockyness and his smug attitude grates me. If/when he becomes our boss i will just concentrate on the football and not watch any interviews.

And buy Snejder btw, he is world class.
Fish111
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: The Citizens
My favourite player is: Bell & Silva

Postby btajim » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:21 am

Fish111 wrote:I would love Mourinho at City purely for his tactical abilities and his winning mentality. His persona is a fuckin drag though, i despise his cockyness and his smug attitude grates me. If/when he becomes our boss i will just concentrate on the football and not watch any interviews.

I'd immediately forget the smug arrogance if he managed City. Besides, you have to be super confident when you're dealing with Top Class Players. How anyone can not want him at City is beyond me given the apparent ease in dumping Chelsea out of the Champions League last night.

Touch wood Inter get Man Ure in the Semis. I'd prefer them to go out in the Semis because they'll be convinced that they're almost there - yet fall at the last hurdle.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:47 am

btajim wrote:
Fish111 wrote:I would love Mourinho at City purely for his tactical abilities and his winning mentality. His persona is a fuckin drag though, i despise his cockyness and his smug attitude grates me. If/when he becomes our boss i will just concentrate on the football and not watch any interviews.

I'd immediately forget the smug arrogance if he managed City. Besides, you have to be super confident when you're dealing with Top Class Players. How anyone can not want him at City is beyond me given the apparent ease in dumping Chelsea out of the Champions League last night.

Touch wood Inter get Man Ure in the Semis. I'd prefer them to go out in the Semis because they'll be convinced that they're almost there - yet fall at the last hurdle.

I hope they don't play the rags because unfortunately I think the rags will beat them & it will give the turds more opportunity to impress everyone with their smart-arsedness. It was a good game from Inter but it masks how poor Chelsea were; they were verging on inept. No invention, no workrate, several players inc Anelka bottled it, Lampard & Ballack were pathetic. The rags will pass the ball around home & away & put Inter's CB's under pressure & give them a whole host of problems rather than just clearing headers.

If the worst happens & rags reach the final, Inter & Mourinho would be a stiff test in a one off game but at OT; well the rags would have had 4 penalties in last night's game for a start.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby btajim » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:55 am

Ted Hughes wrote:I hope they don't play the rags because unfortunately I think the rags will beat them & it will give the turds more opportunity to impress everyone with their smart-arsedness. It was a good game from Inter but it masks how poor Chelsea were; they were verging on inept. No invention, no workrate, several players inc Anelka bottled it, Lampard & Ballack were pathetic. The rags will pass the ball around home & away & put Inter's CB's under pressure & give them a whole host of problems rather than just clearing headers.

If the worst happens & rags reach the final, Inter & Mourinho would be a stiff test in a one off game but at OT; well the rags would have had 4 penalties in last night's game for a start.

I disagree. Jose has a pretty good record against Man Ure (along with his time at Porto) and I think he knows how to beat a Taggart side. Chelsea weren't brilliant last night and they only needed to win 1-0 to get through - but you can't take any credit away from Inter who beat them twice in two legs. Chelsea have been there and thereabouts in Europe for several seasons recently. Semis, Finalists etc.

Mourinho has openly said he wants another taste of the Premiership, he wants La Liga and he wants to manage Portugal when he's old. I'd have had him for England, too. Although Capello is arguably a better Manager.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:18 am

btajim wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:I hope they don't play the rags because unfortunately I think the rags will beat them & it will give the turds more opportunity to impress everyone with their smart-arsedness. It was a good game from Inter but it masks how poor Chelsea were; they were verging on inept. No invention, no workrate, several players inc Anelka bottled it, Lampard & Ballack were pathetic. The rags will pass the ball around home & away & put Inter's CB's under pressure & give them a whole host of problems rather than just clearing headers.

I disagree. Jose has a pretty good record against Man Ure (along with his time at Porto) and I think he knows how to beat a Taggart side. Chelsea weren't brilliant last night and they only needed to win 1-0 to get through - but you can't take any credit away from Inter who beat them twice in two legs. Chelsea have been there and thereabouts in Europe for several seasons recently. Semis, Finalists etc.

Mourinho has openly said he wants another taste of the Premiership, he wants La Liga and he wants to manage Portugal when he's old. I'd have had him for England, too. Although Capello is arguably a better Manager.

I've no doubts about Mourinho's ability to beat Taggart, just about Inter's players ability to not get turned over at OT.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby btajim » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:26 am

Ted Hughes wrote:I've no doubts about Mourinho's ability to beat Taggart, just about Inter's players ability to not get turned over at OT.

Luck of the draw, perhaps. If they go to The Swamp for the first leg and defend as well as they did against Chelsea last night then they could get through.

Jose Mourinho really is the man.
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Swales4ever » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:37 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
btajim wrote:

I hope they don't play the rags because unfortunately I think the rags will beat them & it will give the turds more opportunity to impress everyone with their smart-arsedness. It was a good game from Inter but it masks how poor Chelsea were; they were verging on inept. No invention, no workrate, several players inc Anelka bottled it, Lampard & Ballack were pathetic. The rags will pass the ball around home & away & put Inter's CB's under pressure & give them a whole host of problems rather than just clearing headers.

Quite spotted on Teddy assessment. Out of managerial preferences, as quite often CL fm last 16 ahead is getting decided by the momentum of form, and Chelsea is not at their best now, disgracefull pitch didn't helped the team who mostly need attack also. I wouldn't forget the couple of penalties at S.Siro, brighter than yesterday's.

I am clearly a partisan, but I would rather prefer to give Mancio say Xavi Alonso+Snjider+Higuain, rather than living in the hope Jose, the selfish clown, will face the City risk...:-)
And this not only because I very much dislike the person, but also because I am pretty convinced that given the same team/stuff, Mancio performs betters either on mid and long term perspective: it is obviouvsly my very personal, arguable opinion.

Since now, imo:
Inter 55%
RM 30%
'Pool 5%
U***d 5%
Chelsea 5%
City 0%

I reckon, as Teddy once drove my to understand, It could be the Club first choice yet, but it does not fit the way Jose manages his CV.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby lets all have a disco » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:49 am

Chelsea arent very good against counter attacking teams.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby mcfc1632 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:52 am

Oh well - hopefully this will mean that Chelsea become obsessed on the PL -we need them to stop the scum (been a bit like a scum love-in on here recently) - we need to all remember that being CITY fans means that you should detest everything that is associated to those twats (IMO)
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:54 am

MANCIO4EVER wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
btajim wrote:

Quite spotted on Teddy assessment. Out of managerial preferences, as quite often CL fm last 16 ahead is getting decided by the momentum of form, and Chelsea is not at their best now, disgracefull pitch didn't helped the team who mostly need attack also. I wouldn't forget the couple of penalties at S.Siro, brighter than yesterday's.

I am clearly a partisan, but I would rather prefer to give Mancio say Xavi Alonso+Snjider+Higuain, rather than living in the hope Jose, the selfish clown, will face the City risk...:-)
And this not only because I very much dislike the person, but also because I am pretty convinced that given the same team/stuff, Mancio performs betters either on mid and long term perspective: it is obviouvsly my very personal, arguable opinion.

Since now, imo:
Inter 55%
RM 30%
'Pool 5%
U***d 5%
Chelsea 5%
City 0%

I reckon, as Teddy once drove my to understand, It could be the Club first choice yet, but it does not fit the way Jose manages his CV.

I like Mancini & hope he succeeds at City but I have to say I thought Mourinho's Inter team last night looked a quality outfit & imo looked a class above the one I saw under Mancini. It's only my opinion though.

If Mancini does stay at City , he'll need some big success quickly because the shadow of Mourinho is going to be in the background all the time.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Swales4ever » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:54 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
MANCIO4EVER wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
btajim wrote:

Since now, imo:
Inter 55%
RM 30%
'Pool 5%
U***d 5%
Chelsea 5%
City 0%

I like Mancini & hope he succeeds at City but I have to say I thought Mourinho's Inter team last night looked a quality outfit & imo looked a class above the one I saw under Mancini. It's only my opinion though.

If Mancini does stay at City , he'll need some big success quickly because the shadow of Mourinho is going to be in the background all the time.

It is just a fact that this year Inter is better and most effective, but it is also a matter of fact that E'Eto, Milito, Motta, Snjiider and a 2 yrs older Balotelli - less an Ibra getting older - are a far better and powerfull team as well.
As I said, I stand behind You about the possibility of Mancio to be driving next season and when I think about the Mariga working licence I am even more puzzled also in the case we'll get 4th. But whether he will be or not, if You look at the Jose career after the Porto's acheivement, You know why he won't be the City manager for the next 3-4 years.

On the other hand, the reason why I am such a great and long lasting fan of Mancio, is because I can just even see what an effective and "quite potable entertaining" team City will be next year, with 3 top players suited to his style, if he shall be the incumbent yet.
However, and most important by far, the only wish is to grab 4th against all odds! Then, from that platform, delivering success to City will be an easied task, whoever will be the manager.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby Mase » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:58 pm

I think we missed out big time not getting Sneijder!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:06 pm

Just heard that things go from bad to worse in Terry's case. Ran someone over after the game and failed to stop.

No source yet but a text, can't be bothered
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby mr_nool » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:13 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Just heard that things go from bad to worse in Terry's case. Ran someone over after the game and failed to stop.

No source yet but a text, can't be bothered

Security guard protecting him from all the paparazzi, I read.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum