l'pool or Rags?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: l'pool or Rags?

Postby mcfc1632 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:25 am

ant london wrote:
mcfc1632 wrote:Looking at the current table - if we finish ahead of Spurs - then we finish ahead of Scouse - they are not the rivals - we just need to win our games

Therefore it follows that (IMO) all CITY fans should be hoping that the scouse dent the title hopes of the rags today

I don't care if U***d win the title (I'd prefer them not to but, honestly, what's another one when I've seen them win so bloody many).

Nope, for me, it's more important that Liverpool are denied all three points. Even getting a single point is a potential threat to us (as we have no balls) so I want U***d to turn them over and dry bum them.

Just differences of opinion mate - for me if we finish behind the scouse we will also certainly be behind Spurs and poss Villa - I worry if the Scum win the PL this year - twat face will take the opportunity to bail out in retirement - and I really do not want that - I want his last few years to be in charge of the demise when we are winning the PL - which I think we will no later than the season after next

Them not winning things is at the core of me - just behind CITY doing well - it always has been for my Salford born generation

No - I want the League Cup this year to be their 1976 (you may think I am delusional - I probably am - but I think their demise is that close) - if they do slide I genuinely think that it could be an implosion
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby King Kev » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:03 am

Are their fans still going ahead with the hilarious idea of a joint protest against American owners?

I might watch it if so, should be piss funny.
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby The Man In Blue » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:31 am

who gives a fuck about fergiscum and whether he retires or not. i am fully immune to the scum winning the title, as Ant says. i really am beyond getting all worked up about the rags and what they have done.

its a logical equation. Dippers are an immediate threat to our aim this season, so following this i want them to pick up as few points as possible.
The Man In Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:44 am

The Man In Blue wrote:who gives a fuck about fergiscum and whether he retires or not. i am fully immune to the scum winning the title, as Ant says. i really am beyond getting all worked up about the rags and what they have done.

its a logical equation. Dippers are an immediate threat to our aim this season, so following this i want them to pick up as few points as possible.

This is what I would've posted.
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby mcfc1632 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:27 am

LookMumI'mOnMCF.net wrote:
The Man In Blue wrote:who gives a fuck about fergiscum and whether he retires or not. i am fully immune to the scum winning the title, as Ant says. i really am beyond getting all worked up about the rags and what they have done.

you are both very lucky - I wish I felt the same - my generation and Salford upbringing leaves a level of detesting them beyond the rational
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby The Man In Blue » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:48 am

mcfc1632 wrote:
LookMumI'mOnMCF.net wrote:

you are both very lucky - I wish I felt the same - my generation and Salford upbringing leaves a level of detesting them beyond the rational

mate, all my life i have had the success the fucking twats have attained waved in front of my face and used as a counter every time my love of City was expressed. I live about 10 minutes from their stadium, of course i love seeing them lose. last season when the dippers trashed them at the swamp i was laughing for weeks, schadenfreude is at its sweetest when the rags are the source.

but look at it this way - do you think any serious scum fan wanted Chelsea to beat us? did they fuck. City is all i care about, and i'm fucked if i'm hoping for a result that goes against the Blues.
The Man In Blue

Postby Citylee » Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:52 pm

Mark Garrett wrote:Never wanted U***d to win a game before but will be hoping they stuff Liverpool 4-0 tomorrow. Demoralise the scousers with a big defeat in an important game for them and damage their goal difference to boot. Want us to finish as high as possible so it's a no brainer really as Liverpool are whether we like it or not still in the hunt for 4th and top 6 in general

Spot on mate, totally agree !!
Man.City.... Kids... Beer ... Wife... in that order
Citylee
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: Man City FC
My favourite player is: Kinky

Postby guv111 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:53 pm

For once, it's a win/win situation for City. If the Rags win, Liverpool's push for the Top 4 is sytmied; if Liverpool win, the Scum's title chances are lestened. A draw would be quite good, actually. Anyway, I'm quite looking forward to it.
guv111
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby Chinners » Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:35 pm

Got back about an hour ago and have been catching up with stuff elsewhere, quite funny watching Darren Fletchers interview where he twice refered to their game today as their derby ... ha ha ha, poor effort, D-
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby patrickblue » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:06 pm

johnpb78 wrote:I really dont give a rats arse what other teams do now, if we win our home games and bag 6 points away from home, I believe that is sufficient to get 4th place given that 2 of our home games are against 2 of our rivals, our games in hand are home games, all of which make Liverpool beating U***d just a nice sideshow.

However, after the champions league draw today, I have to say that a Liverpool win is what I will be praying for. These cunts are highly likely to do a treble with possibly the wankest team in history the way things have panned out this week, and I cannot fucking live with that!!

i know just how you feel, but despair not, I really think the title is going to the Arse this year.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Sister of fu » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:16 pm

Chinners wrote:Got back about an hour ago and have been catching up with stuff elsewhere, quite funny watching Darren Fletchers interview where he twice refered to their game today as their derby ... ha ha ha, poor effort, D-

Was just going to post that the silly scotch twat. The more I see his face the more I wanna stove it in....utter turd!!
Sister of fu

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum