Sunday Supplement

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Sunday Supplement

Postby HeyMark » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:51 am

How fucking unprofessional are these dickheads? I watched it for a bit earlier and they spent a good few minutes just taking the piss out of mido for being a bit overweight, saying he was getting paid in food from the canteen etc.

Absolute joke of a show!
HeyMark
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Re: Sunday Supplement

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:58 am

Not got Sky but I thought Mido put a decent shift in yesterday. Upset Campbell a lot, who's not exactly the figure he was 10 years ago either.

They obviously didn't see him during his time at Boro.
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby King Kev » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:03 am

I quite like Sunday Supplement but usually listen to the podcast on my way to work rather than watch it on a Sunday morning.

It can be quite difficult sometimes though when they are slagging City off and I have to stop myself from shouting FUCK OFF on a packed train.
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby eastlandsblue » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:30 am

started watching it earlier when they were talking about Jose, and who he will possibly be joining in the summer. one off the bakes actually said he will want to join a club with a bit of history, calling them blue chip clubs. Thats when it occured to me that these are the same fulkers who write bollocks in the tabloids, so they didnt get anymore of my valuable time
pain i can handle, but pride hurts
eastlandsblue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Manx Blue » Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:21 pm

LookMumI'mOnMCF.net wrote:Not got Sky but I thought Mido put a decent shift in yesterday. Upset Campbell a lot, who's not exactly the figure he was 10 years ago either.

They obviously didn't see him during his time at Boro.

Campbell is three times the size of the lad who came out behind him yesterday (denilson?) that's why wenger is whinging all the time. The majority of his players are under 6ft and slighly built... Even vermaelen for example, he's a good player but hardly the robust CD we've become acustomed to inthis country
Manx and Proud...Born on the 5th of July

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:58 pm

King Kev wrote:I quite like Sunday Supplement but usually listen to the podcast on my way to work rather than watch it on a Sunday morning.

It can be quite difficult sometimes though when they are slagging City off and I have to stop myself from shouting FUCK OFF on a packed train.

Is it a good listen then? I really enjoy the Guardian Football Weekly podcast and was looking for another one as it's not enough!
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby King Kev » Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm

LookMumI'mOnMCF.net wrote:
King Kev wrote:I quite like Sunday Supplement but usually listen to the podcast on my way to work rather than watch it on a Sunday morning.

Is it a good listen then? I really enjoy the Guardian Football Weekly podcast and was looking for another one as it's not enough!
It can be pretty good, especially if we have won on the Saturday, but it canalso make your blood boil when they are spouting shit about City.

I also listen to the Guardian one after somebody (possibly yourself) recommended it in a thread on here a few months back, very good.
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Return to The Maine Football forum