LOL @ the Green and Gold mongs.....

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: LOL @ the Green and Gold mongs.....

Postby Sister of fu » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:16 pm

nick (duki blues) wrote:i put on my facebook status that a norwich fan had walked past my house and i have been called allsorts off the clueless fuckers its unbelievable and none of them even go to the swamp

"Its Gold didnt you know and looks nothing like yellow"......is this the general gist of whats being said?
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby nick (duki blues) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:18 pm

sorry my mistake just looked yellow to me
nick (duki blues)
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Postby bluej » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:38 pm

pepsi_dave wrote:
King Kev wrote:I heard a rumour a while back that they sell these scarves in the club shop. That can't be true can it??

I too heard this rumour.... wouldnt surprise me if the glazers cottoned onto the campaign and though fuck it, lets make a few quid from this shall we.....

I wouldnt at all be surprised if the thick twats who go in there bought the scarves aswell....

[highlight]I saw some douche in the trafford centre the other week with a daft scarf on, but in his hands had 3 bags full of official merchandise from the club shop![/highlight]

Its this that makes me laugh the most - I walked through town this afternoon and there were loads of them wearing these scarves each clutching a megastore bag. They really are clueless c*nts.
bluej
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby pepsi_dave » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:40 pm

nick (duki blues) wrote:sorry my mistake just looked yellow to me

Haha, yellow and copper (copper, obviously in its natural state).
Derby Day The Scores Were Level
Then The Goat Was Fed By Neville
Silly Boy Should Know For Sure
Feed The Goat and He Will Score
pepsi_dave
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Gods Own Club
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:46 pm

They did us a favour today. they can wear what they want for a day without a complaint from me...................inbreds!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Dazzacity » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:48 am

I feel sorry for the Norwich City fans bein mistaken for rags.That must be horrible
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby john68 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:49 am

This is a bit off topic but it seems a suitable place to mention an incident in the cab the other night with an Irish rag.

He tried top goad me by saying he had been in a restaurant at the same time as mancini. Mancini was eating his meal, so obviouslty he didn't care about City fans...(I've not worked out the logic of that either)
My tirade lasted from St Peter's Square all the way to Deansgate locks and ended, perfectly timed as I pulled to let him pay.

"Your club cares so much that they evicted the players injured at Munich out of their club houses Your club cares so much that they even made Albert Scanlon pay his own taxi fare from Manchester Airport to the swamp when he was released from the Munich hospital after being injured in the air crash Your club cares so much that it took them 40 years to hold a Munich testimonial game and then they gave the money to Eric Cantona Your club cares so much that when they had the 50 year Munich anniversry they had to have it sponsored by AIG and when the rags fans obliterated the AIG logo in protest you fuclin caring club replaced it Your club cares so much that when Roy Kunt demanded a rise and the rags fans chanted for it the rags gave him the money and increased the season ticket price to pay for it Your club cares so much that they make the fans pay for cup matches on their season even if they don't attend That's £5.90 please"...Then looked round at the thick twat, smiled and repeated the taxi fare.

You'll note that there is no punctuation in that tirade...I didn't say it with any...it just came out so naturally and I hardly took a breath. I think it may have been his 1st converation with a City fan...bet he remembers it.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby pepsi_dave » Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:03 pm

john68 wrote:This is a bit off topic but it seems a suitable place to mention an incident in the cab the other night with an Irish rag.

He tried top goad me by saying he had been in a restaurant at the same time as mancini. Mancini was eating his meal, so obviouslty he didn't care about City fans...(I've not worked out the logic of that either)
My tirade lasted from St Peter's Square all the way to Deansgate locks and ended, perfectly timed as I pulled to let him pay.

"Your club cares so much that they evicted the players injured at Munich out of their club houses Your club cares so much that they even made Albert Scanlon pay his own taxi fare from Manchester Airport to the swamp when he was released from the Munich hospital after being injured in the air crash Your club cares so much that it took them 40 years to hold a Munich testimonial game and then they gave the money to Eric Cantona Your club cares so much that when they had the 50 year Munich anniversry they had to have it sponsored by AIG and when the rags fans obliterated the AIG logo in protest you fuclin caring club replaced it Your club cares so much that when Roy Kunt demanded a rise and the rags fans chanted for it the rags gave him the money and increased the season ticket price to pay for it Your club cares so much that they make the fans pay for cup matches on their season even if they don't attend That's £5.90 please"...Then looked round at the thick twat, smiled and repeated the taxi fare.

You'll note that there is no punctuation in that tirade...I didn't say it with any...it just came out so naturally and I hardly took a breath. I think it may have been his 1st converation with a City fan...bet he remembers it.

PMSL john, that is pure class.... I bet he'll think twice in the future before goading any other City fan..... as we all know, most of our fans have generally a good grasp on both ours and "their" history. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall and seen the twats face as you spouted reams of truthful and factual abuse at him!
Derby Day The Scores Were Level
Then The Goat Was Fed By Neville
Silly Boy Should Know For Sure
Feed The Goat and He Will Score
pepsi_dave
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Gods Own Club
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby The Man In Blue » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:06 pm

john68 wrote:That's £5.90 please"

from St Peter's Square to the Locks!? you must have seen the cunt coming ;)
The Man In Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby guv111 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:29 pm

"Mongs"? In a thread title? That's nice.
guv111
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby JamieMCFC » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:40 pm

A post from twitter:

NORWICH CITY FANS. Register your displeasure with the board by waving #mufc scarves
JamieMCFC
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby david yearsley » Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:34 pm

john68 wrote:This is a bit off topic but it seems a suitable place to mention an incident in the cab the other night with an Irish rag.

I need to memorize that -verbatim!
The world is your oyster but your future´s a clam
david yearsley
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby 9secondlegend » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:13 pm

JamieMCFC wrote:A post from twitter:

NORWICH CITY FANS. Register your displeasure with the board by waving #mufc scarves

haha quality
9secondlegend

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby gillie » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:52 pm

Thats quality John.Also to prove how fuckin pig thick the rags are i will tell you about one plastic rag who at almost 3-15pm today ask me and a woman i was talking to(she is a blue btw) whilst we were waiting to pick our kids up from school who won the game at the swamp yesterday on telling him the rags won 2-1 he said yes get in to which me and my blue friend said "you call yourself a united fan but you dont know they won"To which we both turned and said typical plastic rag.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Blueboylewis » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:10 pm

I guess it is a step up from that red shit they wave around. But then again, they are trying to drive the Glazers out when it will really only help them. They are not going anywhere anytime soon!

But at least they did us a favour although i still wouldent have minded seeing them lose against the scousers. But we did our own favours by beating Fulham so hey, happy days for now!
Blueboylewis

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Beeks » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:03 am

Brilliant...

Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby john68 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:37 am

The Man In Blue wrote:
john68 wrote:That's £5.90 please"

from St Peter's Square to the Locks!? you must have seen the cunt coming ;)

No Mate...the job was much longer...it was in st peter's square that he flicked my switch.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum