now for everton [merged]

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: now for everton [merged]

Postby john@staustell » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:19 am

I actually think we'll trash them this time, at home, with our newfound attitude!
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Beeks » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:27 am

Patrick wrote:I refuse to even consider that we can win this

it just wouldnt be city

Haha you're not wrong Patrick...if we win this one...heaven forbid...I might just start believing

But like any long term City fan...I'm just waiting for the punchline...
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby rick1894citizen » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:41 pm

Bricking it for this but i was at chelsea and on sunday, hopefully a good omen. Win these 2 homes and it's well and truly in our hands but all 9 games are cup finals now.

Shame Lescott will miss it as he'd be a rock against these scouse muppets.
rick1894citizen
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby brite blu sky » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:58 am

Sh*t i hope we get stuck into them tonight.. this is going to be one hell of a game i rekon.
Just reading again this morning Gollum talking about the team spirit at Everton.. and also he mentions again that the Lescott saga did have an impact on the start of their season and fucled them up. You just know if there is one game he could have it would be this to try and fucl up our run-in and get revenge.

We will have to be supercharged tonight right from the off.. im sure we can do it but i think it is going to be very ugly to begin with. Must get that first goal.. that will seal it.
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Original Dub » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:08 am

Yep, we really need the fans to lift the side tonight. If I was there I'd sing my bollox off even if no one else was, because that's what champion's league qualification and the subsequent signings means to me.

Champion's League qualification doesn't just got to the team that deserves it, it goes to the CLUB that deserves it. We have our part to play from now until the end of the season and IMO this is our toughest home game between now and then.

I have no doubt whatsoever that we'll automatically lift ourselves and do united, so this is the one we really need to drive the team on.

I wish I could be there but as ever, I just really hope the fans get behind the players from the first whistle and the players respond by chasing every ball and closing those cunts down.... then we'll have no problem.

COME ON CITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
Original Dub

Postby The Man In Blue » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:20 am

I cannot bear the thought of that ugly hypocritical whining tramp Moyes celebrating at ours. I want to see him with his head in his hands as his team are dismantled before his very eyes by a free-flowing, savagely effective City attack. I want their thieving fans drowned out by the roar as Bellers cuts in from the left and smashes an unstoppable drive low inside Howard's far post; BELLAMY! BELLAMY! I want Cahill to be so frustrated by the dominance of big Vinnie that he kicks out in spite and is given his marching orders, leaving the pitch to a 45,000-strong howl of derision. I want a large dose of Everton's own medicine administered as RSC towers above Neville and powers a header into the net from a corner. I want the fuckers so demoralised from this defeat that the rest of their season peters out into mid-table obscurity.

Most of all i want to be walking out of the stadium singing my head off, celebrating a victory that puts us firmly in charge of the run-in.

Mancio, Carlitos&co, make these things happen.
The Man In Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:26 am

The Man In Blue wrote:I cannot bear the thought of that ugly hypocritical whining tramp Moyes celebrating at ours. I want to see him with his head in his hands as his team are dismantled before his very eyes by a free-flowing, savagely effective City attack. I want their thieving fans drowned out by the roar as Bellers cuts in from the left and smashes an unstoppable drive low inside Howard's far post; BELLAMY! BELLAMY! I want Cahill to be so frustrated by the dominance of big Vinnie that he kicks out in spite and is given his marching orders, leaving the pitch to a 45,000-strong howl of derision. I want a large dose of Everton's own medicine administered as RSC towers above Neville and powers a header into the net from a corner. I want the fuckers so demoralised from this defeat that the rest of their season peters out into mid-table obscurity.

Most of all i want to be walking out of the stadium singing my head off, celebrating a victory that puts us firmly in charge of the run-in.

I'm right with you on that, COME ON CITY!!
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Beeks » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:30 am

The Man In Blue wrote:I cannot bear the thought of that ugly hypocritical whining tramp Moyes celebrating at ours. I want to see him with his head in his hands as his team are dismantled before his very eyes by a free-flowing, savagely effective City attack. I want their thieving fans drowned out by the roar as Bellers cuts in from the left and smashes an unstoppable drive low inside Howard's far post; BELLAMY! BELLAMY! I want Cahill to be so frustrated by the dominance of big Vinnie that he kicks out in spite and is given his marching orders, leaving the pitch to a 45,000-strong howl of derision. I want a large dose of Everton's own medicine administered as RSC towers above Neville and powers a header into the net from a corner. I want the fuckers so demoralised from this defeat that the rest of their season peters out into mid-table obscurity.

Were you Churchills speech writer?!

COME ON CITY!
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby dazby » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:37 am

I'd love Rocky to score again. I really want Carl to look like a real dick for what he said about him a couple of weeks ago.

Having said that, he'll probably get injured in the first 5 minutes now. ;-)
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Postby david yearsley » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:43 pm

I don´t enjoy these types of games when there´s so much pressure but hey hell isn´t this what we´ve all wanted ? Going full tilt for a C.L. berth? Me thinks I´ll have to make a last minute appointment with Dr. Rioja to imbibe myself with some of his illustrious bedside manner!
The world is your oyster but your future´s a clam
david yearsley
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Bear60 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:55 pm

Mickey Quinn on talkshite has just said Evershite will get a win tonight. Cmon City lets kick their f-----g Arse.
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby pepsi_dave » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:56 pm

Lol..... ALL OF THE ABOVE ^^^^^^

Come on City...... do me proud tonight...... lets hope all of our fans fully understand how important this game is, we need to really lift the roof off tonight, an early goal might just get us going great guns!
Derby Day The Scores Were Level
Then The Goat Was Fed By Neville
Silly Boy Should Know For Sure
Feed The Goat and He Will Score
pepsi_dave
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Gods Own Club
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby ENIAM NAM » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:59 pm

david yearsley wrote:I don´t enjoy these types of games when there´s so much pressure but hey hell isn´t this what we´ve all wanted ? Going full tilt for a C.L. berth? Me thinks I´ll have to make a last minute appointment with Dr. Rioja to imbibe myself with some of his illustrious bedside manner!

I agree. Haven't been as nervous about a game for a long time.

In my mind - a win tonight and we will get 4th!!
ENIAM NAM
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby brite blu sky » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:26 pm

Just had a quick lurk on a toffees forum.. they all seem to think it is going to be a walk over based on the Goodison game..
i hope their players also take this attitude and get surprised by our new found urgency and intent to attack.
The fact that we were so bad at Goodison might just lure them into a sense of false security, in spite of what Gollum tells them.. i hope so, cos even though a win would be good.. totally stuffing them would be sweet payback as well as staking our claim to 4th
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum